Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2014, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Exactly, this show treated him like sht when he is like half decent than rest of men on this show, tbh. He was a great father and a great husband/lover/etc and this show sht on him so much and made Liz fall in love with other guys and cheating on Lucky and making Lucky a bad guy out of it? This is so sad.
Old 10-31-2014, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm biased, but I will always think Lucky is the best guy on this show. LOL. (probably the most decent guy after him is Jax imo.)

Lucky leaving his kids with no contact is absolutely not in his genes. And to be fair, Luke was a very present father with Lucky. There is NO ONE Luke loves more than Lucky; Lucky has even said that "no one had a better childhood than he did". The rift between them really happened after the rape reveal. Luke was a horrible father to Lulu, but not really Lucky.

It makes Lucky leaving his kids even more ridiculous. Aiden has no idea who Lucky really is, which is unreal. At least Cam would have some memories of Lucky
Old 10-31-2014, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Funny when I first saw GH, Jax became my favorite character immediately because I can see a lot of decency in him and that's how I fell for him and guess what? Of course, he got sht and look at him? He is not even around for his daughter and he is living across Atlantic Ocean, far away from his own kid? You see how this show is doing with decent men? They push them out of orbits and make them look bad. Jax is not even there for his daughter when he TRIED SO MANY YEARS to have a kid and he thought he would have one with Courtney but it turned out to be Nik's and he wanted to have a kid so badly even with worst character ever like Carly and he got one yet he left and wasn't in half of her life right now?

But at least Carly or Lucas mention sometimes that Jax does keep in touch with them through Skype or phone calls so I would assume that he does that with Jossyln. But with Lucky, there's no mentions about him keeping in touch with them at all, just...nothing. But I would say BOTH of them get the worst outcomes because you just don't walk out of your child's life like that and live across the world, living your own life there.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jax gets to be in contact with his daughter and not be potrayed as a deadbeat dad. But ofc Lucky can't be afforded the same.

RC is such an ass, seriously.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Exactly, is that too much to mention his name and says that he talks to Cameron and Aiden on the phone most nights or something like that? Is that hard to say that? I mean Carly brought up few times about Jax and even Michael did mention him the moment he found out about Carly's engagement with Franco, thinking if he would call Jax and he would drop everything and come straight away. So why is it so hard for the writers to bring up Lucky and just say that he talks to his sons on the phone?
Old 11-03-2014, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

because RC is pissed that JJ had an opinion and wanted less hours? LOL
Old 11-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Stay pressed, RC. Look at him now? On Nashville and getting more and more popular from it.
Old 11-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's sht like this that makes me wish JJ would never go back to GH again. They didn't respect him last time, or his health.

Spoiler:
Old 11-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

Wow, that's so fcking sad. No wonder he was fed up that he left and did right thing for his own sake. He has to think about his health before job. I mean from my experience, always think about your health before your job. I am glad that he did that.

OMG, did you watch this week episodes?! I am just blown away. Just fck, best week ever because finally Carly and Sonny get what they oh so deserve for what its coming for them.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't watch gh LOL... but I did see this clip. peeing forever.

Old 11-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

We already talked on twitter, that gif.......is the BEST THING EVER happened to this show and for general shows, so yes! Thank you, Franco!
Old 11-05-2014, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will never recover from that gif. EVER
Old 11-05-2014, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Right, right, I know. Have you used that on Nashville yet?
Old 11-06-2014, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I certainly have it saved to use in the future for storylines I don't like LOL

I'm waiting for hayden and jj to get a spinoff, they greatly outpass everything else on that show LOL
Old 11-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, Hayden and JJ are so ridiculously talent so having a spinoff just for those two would be too much and I definitely would watch because the reasons I don't watch Nashville is I don't care about others. So those two could peak my interest.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread