Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2014, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Permanent Lock [Lucky♥Elizabeth] #19: "I'll never love a n y o n e as much as I love you right now."~Elizabeth

n i n e t e e n;

Lucky SpencerElizabeth Webber

appreciation thread

"When I s e e you, I feel home."

• • •

THEIR STORY: When Elizabeth first comes into town, she is a bit of a rebel, and Lucky is in love with her sister Sarah. But over time, their banter leads to a friendship that prompts Elizabeth to ask Lucky to the Valentine's Day Dance. It was on that day Elizabeth and Lucky would be bound forever. Lucky agrees to go to the dance with Elizabeth, but backs out at the last minute. In order to keep face to her grandmother, Elizabeth pretends like she is going to the dance with Lucky but goes to watch a movie instead. On her way home, walking through the park, a man grabs her from behind and rapes her. Lucky notices she is missing and finds her in the park, trembling in the snow after the rape. From then on, Lucky never left Elizabeth's side, sharing in her pain, her anger, and her need for vengeance. They build a deep bond and friendship which eventually turns to love.

A year after the rape, Lucky takes Elizabeth to a church and they pledge tehsemvels to each other as teenagers. The famous speech Lucky gives says, "You’ve got my heart, that’s a permanent lock. Everything I am is in love with you. My soul, my mind, my body, my spirit. That will n e v e r change.” And through years of pain, turmoil, and betrayal, that fact has never changed. These two have a bond that can never be broken, and a love that is a permanent lock.

• • •

Lucas Lorenzo Spencer Junior better known as Lucky, is the firstborn son of soaps’ most famed supercouple Luke and Laura. He came to Port Charles in 1993, a boy who grew up on the run from the mob and was always looking for stability and something to call home. Known for inheriting his father’s charm and his mother’s heart, his life continued to be in flux and he continued to struggle with the notion of “home”- until Elizabeth came to town. She gave him her love, and she became his home. Now, he works for the PCPD, raising three children with Elizabeth, and finally having a family to call his home. The role has been played by Jonathan Jackson, Jacob Young, and Greg Vaughn. Jackson reprised the role again in 2009.

Elizabeth Imogene Webber is the granddaughter of General Hospital’s first supercouple, Steve and Audrey Hardy. She is the daughter of Andrea and Jeff Webber, sent to live with her grandmother Audrey in Port Charles when she was a “wild child” teen. She had constantly felt like she did not measure up to anyone’s standards, and it is not until she meets Lucky that she feels she is valued to another person. Elizabeth is now a nurse, raising her three children with Lucky as their father figure.

"I have loved you since I was 15 years old."

• • •

Jonathan Jackson is the five-time Emmy winner who originated the role of Lucky Spencer, iconic first-born son of Luke and Laura. He started in 1993 and played him until 1999, then returned in 2009 after ten years. Jonathan is a very talented actor and musician, part of his band Enation. He currently stars in ABCs primetime show Nashville. He is happily married to former General Hospital co-star Lisa Vultaggio and they have three children together.

Rebecca "Becky" Herbst originated the role of Elizabeth Webber on General Hospital in August 1997. She has appeared on the show consistently ever since. She is happily married to former General Hospital co-star Michael Saucedo and they have three children together.

• • •

"Lucky is the safest place I've e v e r known."

theshippers;
01. NikNak
02. lasha4god
03. JoshnKatie#1
04. CastlesInTheSky
05. CrabbyCancer69
06. Evil Poptart
07. othlov3r23
08. LuckyStar23
09. HisOnlyMuse
10. Hua Ze Lei
11. ~Brady~
12. ~Kissin In The Rain~
13. canuckluver
14. starbright83
15. BabyJamesIsMine
16. ShyGirlJay
17. Liliya
18.l ovely elizabeth
19. dorkygirl
20. Ellie Cameron
21. blueschild007
22. angel_wings05
23. jessica3311
24. Scheming Star
25. ++Audrina++
26. breaking silence
27. NBalways
28. Cristofle
29. Mich
30. ThisLullaby
31. Starsnlights
32. chadfreak
33. LiVenLoVe902
34. Jaime Bee
35. Liz01
36. sweetserenity
37. Saher89
38. Silviq
39. - Nina -
40. BearDogg-X
41. ramylover01
42. JaSam4Life
43. Calgaryfan2006
44. quin611
45. toxicgurl169
46. Lisa**
47. baelfire24

• • •

LUCKY: It's weird when I try to think about who I was before I knew you. It’s like looking at an old picture of someone I used to know, and old friend I lose touch with or a relative I was never close to, but not the real flesh and blood me. Because I can’t even imagine who I used to be, without you, how I walked around in this world, not knowing you were in it, waiting to love me. I never want that again. I never wanna know another day that doesn’t include you. I don’t even know how it happened. I couldn’t tell ya, the exact day, or moment when I realized that I love you, but when it did, it happened big. You’ve got my heart. That’s a permanent lock. Everything I am is in love with you. My soul, my mind, my body, my spirit. That willnever change. I pledge myself to you, Elizabeth, today, forever.

Elizabeth: This is so amazing. That you and I would be standing here, and you’d be saying these things to me. I am so honored to be who you love. This time last year, I couldn’t find a way out of the pain, and the shame. I never thought I’d smile, or laugh again. And then I looked up, and you were there, and you took my hand, and you made me walk right back into the rest of my life, all the way to here. A place that’s good, and pure, and safe, and I am so full inside, it hurts. You’ve got my heart. That’s a permanent lock. Everything I am is in love with you. My soul, my mind, my body, my spirit. That’ll never change. I pledge myself to you Lucky, today, forever.

• • •

somescenes;
1997: Liz and Lucky meet part 1
1997: "So what do you see as special, or should I say who?"-"I think that would be whom."
1997: "I can give you a few pointers."
1997: "I said electric blues, where have you been woman?"-"Boulder."
1997: "I hope Ruby's up to the shock of you showing up on time."
1997: "It's the least I can do for your brilliant strategic moves dont' you think?"
1997: "You're really good at that"-"At what?"-"Telling somebody something without making them feel stupid.
1997: "You want me to wait for you?"-"No thanks, you'll get the idea I wanna marry you."
1998: Elizabeth Entire Rape Storyline
1998: Liz and Lucky have a movie night
1998: Liz gives her statement about the rape
1998: Lucky and Liz at No Name
1998: Lucky apologizes to Liz after trying to kiss her
1998: Lucky hires hooker to save himself for feelings from Liz
1998: Lucky asks Liz to be his girl
1998: "I love your mouth."
1998: Liz and Lucky share their first kiss
1998: "Lucky is the safest place I've ever known."
1998: Waltz at the Studio
1998: Discovering the Rapist Part 1
1998: Discovering the Rapist Part 2
1999: Permanent Lock Part 1
1999: Permanent Lock Part 2
1999: Permanent Lock Part 3
1999: Permanent Lock Part 4
1999: Permanent Lock Part 5
1999: Elizabeth and Lucky Water Fight
1999: "There'll never be another girl for me"
1999:Lucky and Liz New York
1999: "I will never love anyone as much as I love you in this moment."
1999: Lucky's "death" in the fire
2009: "I feel Lucky tonight... Did I just say that?"-"You did."-"Well, I'm with you so it must be true."
2009: "I'll even sleep on the floor, for old times sake."
2009: "I want you. That's perfection to me.
2009: Lucky and Elizabeth make love after he proposes
2009: "See now you're dreaming with me, I like that.
2009: "That right there. Making our dreams a reality, that's what I'm focusing on."
2009: New Years at Jakes: My Girl
2010: Lucky confronts Elizabeth about affair
2010: "You have loved her for a very long time."
2010: Lucky talks Liz down from the hospital roof
2010: "I will always want him.
2010: "I heard the results of the paternity test already. I was there at gh."
2010: "She reminds me that no matter what, I have an awful lot to be grateful for."
2010: "In some way, I'll always wish you had been mine."
2010: Jake's Death
2011: "Even though we're not together anymore, doesn't mean I don't care. I do. I'll always care."
2011: "I'm here for you, you can call me anytime."
2011: Liz tells Lucky he's Aiden's Father
2011: "It's a good wish."
2011: "Because I know you're someone I can trust."
2011: "I finally got the chance to help you after all the times you helped me."
2011: "Please don't run away from me."

futuretitles;
Something always brings me back to you, it never take too long.
"Even though we're not together anymore, it doesn't mean that I don't care. I mean, I do. I'll always care."~Lucky
"There's still something there. It's as strong as it's ever been."~Lucky
"I don't see how I could ever stop believing that we are meant to be together."~Lucky
"I have loved you since I was 15 years old."~Elizabeth
"It's impossible for me to imagine wanting to be with anyone else."~Lucky
" I'll never love anyone as much as I love you right now."~Elizabeth
"She's the best thing that ever happened, and I don't mean just to me... She's the best thing that ever happened."
"Lucky is the safest place I"ve ever known."~Liz
"You make me feel like I'm finally living up to my name."~Lucky
"Elizabeth's in my heart. She always will be."~Lucky
"I don't know who I'd be without the other half of me that is you."~Liz
"I don't want perfection. I want you. I want your confusion and your fears...I want it all. That's perfection to me."
"Lucky's love for Elizabeth is a fact of his life... maybe the defining one."~Lulu

pastthreads;
14. Because Lucky will always care about her
15. Lucky- "It IS a permanent lock.".
16. While he's been gone, we are still hoping for LL2.
17. Despite the fact that he's no longer on this show, we'll never give up hoping.
18. "When I see you, I feel home."~Lucky
19. "I'll never love a n y o n e as much as I love you right now."~Elizabeth

recentmoment;

X

Last edited by Static Waves; 02-23-2014 at 05:48 PM
Old 02-23-2014, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

Beautiful yet so damn true title.

Now we have done this thread, I have to get going for my lunch now. TTYL!
Old 02-23-2014, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

np!

ok bb ttyl!
Old 02-23-2014, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Love the OP.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 02-23-2014, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

^np!
Old 02-24-2014, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Those gifs further prove how much she loves him, unlike Nik.
Old 02-24-2014, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nik who?

Liz wasn't even in the 13000 episode, I would have liked for Lucky or the Spencers to be mentioned considering they are monumental to gh success.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

True but they weren't.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Unfortunate
Old 02-25-2014, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, that episode wasn't that special tho. No JaSam mentions, no other couples mentions, etc like that.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-26-2014, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

What a hot kiss.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was really pretty to me, the candlelight and everything. Perfect moment for LL2, even though it was mixed with Nik/Rebecca scenes boo
Old 02-26-2014, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it sure was. When that show actually cared about those core couples.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I do like that they didn't make LL2's love scene about guilt completely. It was inevitable since Liz was cheating but still. The scene where they have their noses pressed afterwards on the couch, I can't even. Lucky waited so long and patiently to be with her
Closed Thread   Post New Thread