Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2015, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Oh right, right. Since they are having their own family, of course Lucky considers him as one because he's a decent cop that has nothing to do with mobster and stuff and would protect his sister with life. I think Lulu gave Liz hell for whole Nik affair, right? I can't even remember if that happened. Yeah, she would if Liz goes after Dante.

Yeah, I love her and I used to post on her campaign thread so much but we never got far with votes so I gave up.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lulu slammed Liz out to the entire hospital the first time. I feel like Lucky really liked Dante actually, they were great partners and I think DZ and JJ liked working together. They had a great dynamic.

yeah I think I used to post there with you actually lol
Old 01-13-2015, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Not gonna lie, Liz got it coming though even though that was humiliation, just way harsh to do that to her.

Yea, that was long time ago and I doubt that she would get her board anyways.
Old 01-14-2015, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Niz fans really brought their delusion to twitter today lmao
Old 01-15-2015, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Oh god, what did they do?
Old 01-18-2015, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
Oh god, what did they do?
It was the day that Nik was telling Helena about Emily and he trashed Liz and Britt.

Niz fans tried to say that it was OOC for Nik to claim that Emily was his OTP. Huh? Since when? Also that he loved Liz "longer".

This history re-writing by delusional fans is getting tiring. I also don't appreciate history re-writes on couples I actually like.
Old 01-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Hahaha, Nik trashed Liz? Oh, says the guy who claims to be in love with her and said such things like that. This proves you what they have is NOTHING, no special, no connection, just...I don't know what to call it other than it's trash.

Of course, the fans wanted to ignore the history just like that and pretend to live in the bubble that Niz is oh so meant to be.
Old 01-18-2015, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

why do fans feel the need to trash history though? Nem were so important to each other, they had been in each other's lives forever. Nik has never been shy about telling everyone that Emily was it for him.
Old 01-18-2015, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Yea, he has always made it pretty damn obvious about it and if Emily was alive, I doubt that he would lust after Liz anyways. That's sad because this show would make Liz a cheater who would stray on Lucky but not Nik who wouldn't because you know writers never write men worst things like they do with women.
Old 01-18-2015, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

it would be horrible for em and liz's friendship for em to know that niz happened. just like it was horrible for lucky.
Old 01-18-2015, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Well, it's abound to happen if Emily comes back and she has to know about their history, unfortunately. They can't hide from her forever. It sucks that their affair just destroyed everyone, just unbelievable.
Old 01-19-2015, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

X
Old 01-19-2015, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Oh gosh, his speech is so beautiful.

Also, I just realize that we mod both boards that JJ was/is part of his whole careers.
Old 01-19-2015, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

THE BABY HANDHOLD! These two have my hearttttttt. Plus, JJ's Lucky there is the most perfect understanding patient guy. <3

LMAO YESSSSS. We do both mod JJ boards. (The only other board I believe that was open that he was a part of was The Sarah Connor Chronicles show that got cancelled.) But I'll be around to keep JJ/LL2 threads alive always
Old 01-19-2015, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

That's exactly what Liz needs in her life because all guys she has been with never accept who she is or judge her or fight with her. Lucky accepts her and is patient with her and loves her despite all of flaws.

Aw, really? He was part of that show? Well, at least Nashville seems to be great choice for his career and GH was part of who he was when he was growing up, becoming an actor, finding his dreams and GH gave him that chance.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread