Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2015, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

especially after reassuring Liz like 209348902348203948 times that he was gonna be a hands on father... he leaves. gr.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Writers are so pressed it's so lovely.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

RC needs to stop being so bitter and write Lucky like he writes Jax and Ric. At least pretend like Lucky keeps in contact with his sons
Old 01-12-2015, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Yes, they write them better than Lucky and I don't even get it?
Old 01-12-2015, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I get that its partially that Lucky can't exist offscreen somewhere without Liz being attached to him in some ways. (she can't exactly be hot for Nik when Lucky's gonna call later that day to talk to the boys LMAO). but still.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:28 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Liz should just be close friend with Nik without crossing the line for the sake of being respectful to the history and whatnot.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Liz and Nik are brother and sister. And they both love Lucky more than anything else in the world. they don't love each other, its all wronggggg lol

although from the scene I saw with nik and sam, nik didn't even seem to care about jake/liz. so that looks like it potentially may have cooled off writing wise.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Yah, not to mention if Emily was to come back, she would be hurting as well about this affair, not just Lucky. Their affair really affected everyone around them.

OMG, yeah, his reaction was...weird when Sam told him that Jake is "dangerous" and he knows that he's living with Liz and all and he didn't straight up run straight to check on her or something, lmao.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's what I mean. Niz romantically ruined Niz's friendship. meh.

I'd like for them to recast emily and bring her back already. No more Natalia lol.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

What are writers thinking? Ruining all of Liz's friendships? I notice that her only female friendship is Robin, that's it. Not even Carly who hates her guts and Sam and Liz are civil to each other, and that's it.

I want them to recast her as well because now Nik is irrelevant since Britt has been gone.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

honestly, liz is hideous at friendships. all her male friendships become romantic interest potentials. it's just not good. I like robin/liz except for the fact that robin gives liz some HIDEOUS advice sometimes. not good.

I like liz and her brother steven the most. And I like Sam/Liz as frenemies. I also would like more of lulu/liz as friends.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, her friendships are mostly guys and no wonder, fans get nervous and scared because in the end, she hooks up with them, no doubts. Robin is not good with giving advice at all, lol, after all look at what's happening with her marriage lately.

Unfortunately, Steven is in prison for killing a patient or whatever and yeah, whoever is close with her ends up worst. Lulu would be perfect candidate to be her friend, tbh, after all Liz is not interested in Dante (I hope I am not jinxing this, lol.)
Old 01-13-2015, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

if Liz goes for Dante, she'll basically have a thing for Lucky's "brothers" lmao. I'm suprised they actually didn't try ethan/liz when he was still on the show
Old 01-13-2015, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Actually, Dante is Sonny's son so he's no way related to Lucky at all but they can be considered like brothers though.

I forgot to mention about your tweets other day, sldfkjslfkjsljf, you love Jessica Chastian? I love her since 2013, I think, and have loved her since then and I never knew that she's your fave as well.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

He is Lucky's brother in law though. So I consider that brother syndrome on Liz's part if she goes for him ever. Also, Lulu will rip her to shreds. (I think its shocking enough that Lulu didn't have some choice words for Liz and Nik during Niz 2.0)

Jessica Chastain is my favoriteeee. Like really my favorite I adore her.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread