Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2015, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

all the GH writers have nothing but praise for JJ.

Even as a kid, JJ survived the Claire Labine child murder spree! And she recently did an interview I believe where she talks about how much she still loves him and basically talked to one of the Nashville writers to get him better story

Quote:
Oh wow, she must be LL2 fan. Why can't she be back and fix this mess? Just give us them and their happy ending and sent them off. <3
I don't want them to go off the show (I know Liz haters would love that, but wtv). I do want them to end up together in the end though. And because I don't see gh going on for very much longer I feel like that will happen sooner rather than later.
Old 03-30-2015, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't want them to go off the show (I know Liz haters would love that, but wtv). I do want them to end up together in the end though. And because I don't see gh going on for very much longer I feel like that will happen sooner rather than later.
Well, since she's on this show, it's making her character worst and worst with being acting like this with men. I just don't like version of her right now and that sucks. Either way, she doesn't win at all.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think years of tptb being out for her (JFP and Frons were gross, and Guza was super sexist and had no concern for anyone other than his chosen Jason and Sonny) has seeped too far into history. So much of her character is always supposed to be with Lucky, but Guza HATED all versions of Lucky not played by JJ. So that leaves Liz to be the third party always without Lucky there
Old 03-31-2015, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Yeah. They are being unprofessional taking it out on poor character because they have issues with Lucky's recasts and whatnot. It's no wonder people are annoyed with how fickle she is these days.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

wish Lucky had been mentioned at least in the gh52
Old 04-02-2015, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, but since it was all about Luke's focus about his childhood, I can understand why they couldn't talk about presence tho.

But seriously, Tony, you better get Emmy nod from this episode. He's ridic talent and so raw and beautiful and so powerful.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

well if Lulu got to be there it doesn't make sense that no one even mentioned Lucky

honestly, I wish Liz was involved in the the Spencer stuff as well, not just Dante.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

Lulu wasn't in it yesterday. None of his kids were, just Tracy, Bobbie, and Patrica that's all.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

well she's been pretty involved in the entire storyline... just not in the actual reveal.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

That's true and yeah, he's barely mentioned which is unfair.
Old 04-03-2015, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

X

i just miss them dearly. sigh.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Same. Why are they so ruined and ignored with their history and everything?
Old 04-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

because Lucky is MIA
Old 04-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Yeah just because he's MIA doesn't mean he should be erased or non-existence which is exactly what the show did to him since then.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

it definitely hurts history
Closed Thread   Post New Thread