Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Passionate Fan

They were cute in today's episode. I love seeing them so happy and engaged.
Old 10-07-2015, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)
Sam always felt safe with Jason. But she always knew that he had some priorities that would always hinder their plans. She accepted him. But you are SO EFFING right about Patrick. I have been watching Sam since the beginning, Patrick is truly the ONLY person that put her first. She did not get it with Jax (for the short time they hooked up), not from Sonny (when he was still with Carly), Not from Lucky and definitely not from Silas.
Exactly. That's why I am more leaning on them than JaSam even though they were my first otp and everything but still.

Today was amazing with Sam getting the chance to bond with Emma. It was nice to see them trying to establish their relationship. I love that Emma gets to share her concerns with her and not worry about hurting her feelings or anything. That's very healthy relationship to start from there.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved that Sam told Emma it was okay to think about and talk about her Mom. That shows how much she truly loves Patrick and Emma and how she respects Robin's place in their lives.
Old 10-10-2015, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Yes, that's how much she loves Emma to let her be herself and talks whatever she feels like it. She'll be a great stepmom. She's already a great mom to her son so she'll be like that with her.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:16 AM
Passionate Fan

I just wish that Patrick, Sam and Emma had had more time together as a family.
Old 10-19-2015, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

^Yeah, I agree. It's been a while.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Did you watch today's episode by any chance? Do Samtrick share scenes? I haven't had a chance to watch yet.
Old 10-22-2015, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Not much this week.

OMG, SID confirmed that JT is indeed leaving. I hope it's rumors but I doubt it just in case. Looks like he's not gonna renew his contract and is leaving GH for good. Sad but I understand where he comes from though. The writers really screwed him over and gave him bad storyline and he got bored of it and probably tired of it. I can't say I blame him for his decision if he's really leaving.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:22 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't blame him, either. The story line with Robin sucked, and now JT/Patrick is getting the shaft for JaSam.

I have to admit though, I'd rather JT/Patrick leave, instead of risk having the idiot writers shove him and Liz together.
Old 10-23-2015, 08:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
Not much this week.

OMG, SID confirmed that JT is indeed leaving. I hope it's rumors but I doubt it just in case. Looks like he's not gonna renew his contract and is leaving GH for good. Sad but I understand where he comes from though. The writers really screwed him over and gave him bad storyline and he got bored of it and probably tired of it. I can't say I blame him for his decision if he's really leaving.
It may has to do with the storyline.. but then again from what I've read, looks like he would like to try something else. He has been playing Patrick fro 10 years and would like to broaden his horizon. Everyone did that at one point... Maurice left the show for a while and return. Seems that he has been offered other opportunities, but his GH schedule and contract kinda limited his options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCallDavisWinchesterFan (View Post)
I don't blame him, either. The story line with Robin sucked, and now JT/Patrick is getting the shaft for JaSam.

I have to admit though, I'd rather JT/Patrick leave, instead of risk having the idiot writers shove him and Liz together.
True... Does that mean Emma leaves with Dad?

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Katoushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Unless they SORAS Emma, I assume she will be leaving with Patrick. Unless she goes to live with Anna. I mean, both of her parents will be gone.

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy Samtrick being together for as long as I can. I love that Patrick puts Sam first.
Old 10-25-2015, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It may has to do with the storyline.. but then again from what I've read, looks like he would like to try something else. He has been playing Patrick fro 10 years and would like to broaden his horizon. Everyone did that at one point... Maurice left the show for a while and return. Seems that he has been offered other opportunities, but his GH schedule and contract kinda limited his options.
I didn't know that Maurice left for a while. That's interesting. I don't know if JT would come back or not but who knows if he's indeed leaving the show. And I can see that he would rather expand his career and do something outside of box. He has been playing Patrick for over decades like you said so he probably wants to expand more than that. I can understand that because all celebrities feel that way about their careers. Nobody wants to stay on one job forever, you know. It's just sad because Patrick is JT's and nobody else. I can't see anyone playing him other than him, to be honest. It's gonna suck to enjoy new recast when that happens.

I don't know if Emma will be SOARS and since the actress is pretty close with JT and other casts, I doubt they would want to let her go and replace her, you know. I think they would be ok with them leaving together. Unless they plan to recast Patrick, looks like Emma will stay then, right?

And yea, I am gonna enjoy Samtrick as long as they are on my screen and I am happy with it. I won't let this bad news damper my happiness and ruin them for me. They are just too adorable and so in love and I am just too giddy to let this bad news ruin that for me. Speaking of that, he finally got her a ring! It's absolute beautiful and so glowing!
Old 10-25-2015, 11:58 AM
Passionate Fan

I love the ring that Patrick got for Sam.
Old 10-26-2015, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Diana was kinda shocked that they are together because she assumed that Sam thrives for adventures and all that but she doesn't even know that is how Patrick and Sam started. They went on many adventures together and that's why he called her his adventure buddy. Sam should have told her that.
Old 10-26-2015, 05:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm not worried about what Diane or anyone else says. I just want to enjoy them before the **** hits the fan in a few weeks.