Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2015, 07:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
The scene when Patrick walks in his office and sees that Amsterdam key chain on his desk, then find Sam underneath it all curled up with her hands on her eyes.

TOTAL cuteness. The one standout scene in today's epi imo
I know..What about the way she asked him "Are you mad at me?".. Of course he wasn't. He knows that is in her nature. That is one thing Patrick and Jason have in common.. they allow Sam to be herself.

Besides. Patrick could not be mad at her.. if during their adventures they've broken some rules/laws. He would have had NO PROBLEMS bailing her out if someone else had caught her.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 01-15-2015, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Please add me.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 01-15-2015, 01:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
Please add me.
Done

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 01-15-2015, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

I love that Patrick was so kind to tell her that she was obsessed with this investigation even though she should have continued to do so because she was on the right track, you know, but with Patrick's constantly bailing her out, he couldn't afford to do more because his job is at stake so I understand that he had to step down a bit and said that's like asking too much from him, you know and I am glad that Sam understood that and respects that.

Urgh, I am laughing at some people saying that Patrick is "changing' Sam to give up her investigation and gives up her principles because that's real Sam giving up herself for him? Ok, first of all, Patrick just didn't want to continue breaking laws because his job is at stake and second, he just misses Sam and just wants her attention, I mean after all they are sorta dating, right, so what can you do if your other half is focused on things and not on you? You are not allowed to state how you feel about that? Patrick NEVER once said to Sam that she should change herself for him or whatever, he just misses her attention and wants her time, is that wrong with that? Not to mention, they are at EARLY stage of their relationship so if they are in serious relationship, he would have no problem with them doing their own thing, knowing that in the end they would come back to each other but they are just starting to get there so give him enough slacks for this, geez.

And it comes from you know who, that's right, Silas and Sam bitter fans who started those arguments and I couldn't stop laughing because yeah, coming from the best, of course you would be blind because Silas being your favorite has to say something about how messed up this argument is.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Can I be added?
Old 01-16-2015, 11:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by professional_fangirl (View Post)
Can I be added?
DONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
I love that Patrick was so kind to tell her that she was obsessed with this investigation even though she should have continued to do so because she was on the right track, you know, but with Patrick's constantly bailing her out, he couldn't afford to do more because his job is at stake so I understand that he had to step down a bit and said that's like asking too much from him, you know and I am glad that Sam understood that and respects that.

Urgh, I am laughing at some people saying that Patrick is "changing' Sam to give up her investigation and gives up her principles because that's real Sam giving up herself for him? Ok, first of all, Patrick just didn't want to continue breaking laws because his job is at stake and second, he just misses Sam and just wants her attention, I mean after all they are sorta dating, right, so what can you do if your other half is focused on things and not on you? You are not allowed to state how you feel about that? Patrick NEVER once said to Sam that she should change herself for him or whatever, he just misses her attention and wants her time, is that wrong with that? Not to mention, they are at EARLY stage of their relationship so if they are in serious relationship, he would have no problem with them doing their own thing, knowing that in the end they would come back to each other but they are just starting to get there so give him enough slacks for this, geez.

And it comes from you know who, that's right, Silas and Sam bitter fans who started those arguments and I couldn't stop laughing because yeah, coming from the best, of course you would be blind because Silas being your favorite has to say something about how messed up this argument is.
I am happy that I only frequent this page and the Jasam page. I NEVER liked McBain/Sam and HATED Silas/Sam.. the writers were trying to recreate that Caleb/Livy magic which died when PC died OVER 10 years ago. These were different characters, different stories. What are these bitter Silas/Sam fans talking about

1) A couple of times when Robin and Patrick were dating, I recall Robin showing Patrick how to pic a lock.. after-all she is the daughter of 2 spies. He was impressed by that.

2) When Patrick was "unemployed" he had a couple of adventures with Sam where they both had to break the law... so him saying something to Sam about breaking in would have been hypocritical. And he understand her need for answers.

3) Sam HAS been focused of the guy who took her hostage... Samtrick's relationship is brand new.. of course Patrick would want some of her attention. The guys was not whining.. he was stating an observation.

Bitter people will always be... well Bitter. I remember when Jasam broke up and Liz and Jason were a pair.. I did not complaint online. I just stop watching GH for almost a year. Maybe they should stop watching.

Old 01-16-2015, 01:29 PM
Absolute Fan

I heard they had they're date today!!! I can't wait to get home and watch!!
Old 01-16-2015, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still love Jasam but Samtrick are growing me too they are adorable on their date today! Can I be added to the op? Thanks
Old 01-16-2015, 01:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
I still love Jasam but Samtrick are growing me too they are adorable on their date today! Can I be added to the op? Thanks
Me too (as you can see from my avatar.. haven't changed it in 2.5 years). But I am loving Samtrick!!

You were added.

Old 01-16-2015, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)
I am happy that I only frequent this page and the Jasam page. I NEVER liked McBain/Sam and HATED Silas/Sam.. the writers were trying to recreate that Caleb/Livy magic which died when PC died OVER 10 years ago. These were different characters, different stories. What are these bitter Silas/Sam fans talking about

1) A couple of times when Robin and Patrick were dating, I recall Robin showing Patrick how to pic a lock.. after-all she is the daughter of 2 spies. He was impressed by that.

2) When Patrick was "unemployed" he had a couple of adventures with Sam where they both had to break the law... so him saying something to Sam about breaking in would have been hypocritical. And he understand her need for answers.

3) Sam HAS been focused of the guy who took her hostage... Samtrick's relationship is brand new.. of course Patrick would want some of her attention. The guys was not whining.. he was stating an observation.

Bitter people will always be... well Bitter. I remember when Jasam broke up and Liz and Jason were a pair.. I did not complaint online. I just stop watching GH for almost a year. Maybe they should stop watching.
All of this is exactly what I have been saying. Patrick and Sam JUST STARTED dating and it's expected to be when you want full attention for a while but when they get too serious, Patrick wouldn't feel like this when that day comes if they go there. I mean you don't see him complaining about Robin's time with other people and work when they were serious because they already have life at home and have a daughter, etc. So what people are saying about how clingy he is or needy he is is just laughable because they are so pressed that their couple are done and are never going to get back together so they find a way to validate their hatred for them it's so obvious.

And like you said, the reasons that Silas and Sam got together is because of their past work with the cancelled show that happened over decades ago and the writers wanted to relieve old days by rewriting them and forced them to be together for the wrong reasons. Trust me, the feeling is mutual there, I have never hated ANY couples with passion other than liason and Silas/Sam just happened to be right up on the list. I mean coming from Sam girl, I have never hated all of her ships and never had problems with her dating men all those years and then Silas happened and I just couldn't stomach it anymore and hated them and that was my first Sam ship that I hate so much and couldn't stand to see them breath same air in same room so I feel ya, really. It's so obvious that writers did that for the obvious reason and that's why I had problems with that because not only they are being rewritten but they happened in the process of destroying JaSam and that pissed me off so much.

Anyways, today episode is just....... BEAUTIFUL.

Damnit, Sam actually cooked for first time?! And they actually liked it! What a shocker. Congrats, Sam, you just made it to be a semi-good cooker so looks like you can do the rest of cooking if you don't feel like going out much. And them in their pretty dress, just urgh, too pretty to be together, and of course, their kisses were pretty hot and going upstairs to be together.

And don't get me started on preview. Can Monday episode get here ANY FASTER?!
Old 01-16-2015, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Here's icons.

Old 01-17-2015, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi May I be added I think Sam and Patrick are the cutest.
Old 01-18-2015, 03:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Can't wait for Monday.... Now that Jason is going to remember and Samtrick took the next step.... Things are going to be interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
Hi May I be added I think Sam and Patrick are the cutest.
Done

Old 01-18-2015, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

You guys, you guys. I read a tweet that says that Patrick and Sam would be on through Thursday.

So that means we have FOUR DAYS of them together. This week must be really good week for all of us. I can't wait for more goodies coming our way.

Also, I am going to work on the OP so it'll take forever to make it so pretty so I will let you know when it's ready. Not now but later, of course.
Old 01-19-2015, 01:54 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm sure during the first round "everyone" made Sam look at Jason and get distracted because of the extreme hotness of that initial go round. Off the charts Phew.

Second one was nice.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread