Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2015, 07:34 AM
Addicted Fan

I hear that Samtrick will have scenes together this week. YEAH!! Hopefully it will not be like last week. They were in scenes together but not together. I don't even think they've said two words to each other last week.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 03-24-2015, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

I heard that they had pretty decent scenes today and he asked her to move in with him. And of course, he was being respectful when she said she needs time to think about it and he didn't want to pressure her into doing it with him. He's such a sweet guy to let her be and let her have time on her own without pressure. But wow, they are being serious when he asked her to move in with him. It must be pretty serious and I think he's falling for her so be it. I love what Sam said about Emma and other things which is nice. They had a very mature conversation.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:51 PM
Loyal Fan

x

I thought their scenes today were great!!!!

When they have scenes that are just about them, I love them more and more. They have such a nice, easy vibe and they put a smile on my face.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Sam's reaction when she caught her parents... priceless. Alexis talking about Patrick possibly seeing her nipples HILARIOUS

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 03-25-2015, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

AHHHH. MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT. I love them way too much.
Old 03-25-2015, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

OMG, I cringed when Alexis said that he saw her nipple. Oh no, you just didn't say that?! It was so hilarious. So awkward. Their reactions were so priceless.
Old 03-26-2015, 06:40 AM
Addicted Fan

They will be on three days in a row...

Old 03-26-2015, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

That's even great! They haven't been on for so long so it's about time they get three days in row. So talk about moving in? Hmmmm, so that means they must be getting so serious so to speak.
Old 03-27-2015, 06:58 AM
Addicted Fan

First -- I love that Danny asked he is was "his daddy" now. Some of my Jasam fans may not have like it... But it is a natural question for a toddler to ask.

Second-- Love that Patrick is not letting the opportunity to to talk about moving in slide by... HOWEVER

Third --- Before moving in the ILY will be said (hopefully). Then the dram really starts with Jason/Jake

Last --- Is it me? But Sam had more scenes with Patrick in her bedroom in the past 2 months then she EVER had with Jason (or Silas).

Last edited by Katoushka; 03-27-2015 at 07:06 AM
Old 03-27-2015, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Right, I agree with you. I don't get how fans can be upset about that. It's COMMON thing with kids especially when they are only three years old who don't understand what's going on. It's natural that Danny would ask Patrick if he was his daddy and both Sam and Patrick's responses are A+. I couldn't be happy with that response because they just started dating and it's good thing they are not jumping on whole yeah, I am going to be your father but not your real dad thing, you know. They are starting with friendship to get there.

I love what they said to him and it was beautiful. Very satisfying. And yeah, you are right, when they move in, they might as well say ILYs to each other and yeah, them spending time in bedroom a lot more than others is pretty funny but at least they have conversations in bed rather than just sleep in and do nothing. I think bed could be their thing to have serious talk.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:20 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
I love what they said to him and it was beautiful. Very satisfying. And yeah, you are right, when they move in, they might as well say ILYs to each other and yeah, them spending time in bedroom a lot more than others is pretty funny but at least they have conversations in bed rather than just sleep in and do nothing. I think bed could be their thing to have serious talk.
The bed and the Hospital corridor.

Old 03-30-2015, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)
The bed and the Hospital corridor.
Oh yeah, those places are the most important places for them to talk about everything.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:02 AM
Addicted Fan

So Sam is about to move in with Patrick.... I think this is when the plot will thicken. This means that the Jake/Jason story-line is about to explore.

Old 04-01-2015, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, looks like she accepted the offer. So that means they are being serious about their relationship and I think that's when they will start saying ILYs to each other and not gonna lie, I feel so sad for Patrick because I really like him and being with Sam makes me happy so it'll break my heart when Jason's memories come back and all of this will be gone down the drain.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
Yeah, looks like she accepted the offer. So that means they are being serious about their relationship and I think that's when they will start saying ILYs to each other and not gonna lie, I feel so sad for Patrick because I really like him and being with Sam makes me happy so it'll break my heart when Jason's memories come back and all of this will be gone down the drain.
I know! I love that they are going to have a storyline. For the first time in watching soaps... I am really conflicted between Samtrick and Jasam. I wonder if I would feel the same if Steve was playing Jason

Closed Thread   Post New Thread