Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2014, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gorgeous vids
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 09-23-2014, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Can't wait for their new scenes. GIMME already.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

How did it take me so long to start shipping these two?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-24-2014, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Oh my, they were kinda TRYING SO HARD not to be obvious. Esp when he walked her to the door, they were lingering for a little while and she's like ok, I am leaving. Oh those two, get on it already.
Old 09-24-2014, 01:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a beautiful mess (View Post)
Oh my, they were kinda TRYING SO HARD not to be obvious. Esp when he walked her to the door, they were lingering for a little while and she's like ok, I am leaving. Oh those two, get on it already.
Yeah.. the fact that Ana was there did not help much. I have to say.. I know that Patrick almost freaked out when he heard that Emma was listening on his conversation with Liz. Because he KNEW what he was saying to Liz regarding his connection with Sam.

I am glad that Robin called... I did not want Patrick to go through that guilt.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 09-26-2014, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)
Yeah.. the fact that Ana was there did not help much. I have to say.. I know that Patrick almost freaked out when he heard that Emma was listening on his conversation with Liz. Because he KNEW what he was saying to Liz regarding his connection with Sam.

I am glad that Robin called... I did not want Patrick to go through that guilt.
Yeah, her being there doesn't make it easier for both of them so next time, they would have their chance to talk about that.

Looks like Patrick found out that Robin is alive but she's not coming back to them so that's good thing because I don't want him to relieve grief all over again. That poor guy has been through ENOUGH with grief for the past years so I am glad this time, they didn't put him through that. He thought at first that she was gone till she told him that she was ok but not coming back to him. That's better than thinking that she was dead anyways. I am glad that he's spared of that.
Old 09-27-2014, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad too. I thought just as something good starts happening...in will come a very alive Robin again...bad enough we're getting a much alive Jason again. (not that I mind Jason...he's just going to put a kink in Samtrick. )
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-28-2014, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think Jason would be taken away from them again, maybe with Helena on the trail to find him or since Elizabeth doesn't recognize him, I would assume that Sam and Patrick and anyone wouldn't either. So if he was to walk through the door, nobody would be able to tell who he is. Plus he can't speak so he probably can't tell them who he is. IDK but I have this feeling that they are gonna happen and adding Robin/Jason would start up the epic drama with all of them. There's no way the writers would miss that chance with Patrick and Sam and just have Jason coming back to her like that. Nobody gets it easy.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly and all that angst is just going to lead back to Patrick/Sam because the writers will probably want to take NuJason in a different direction.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-01-2014, 07:56 AM
Addicted Fan

So I see in the next episode of GH, Silas has the nerve to ask Sam if she and Patrick are a couple. REALLY!! None of you damn business. Go take care of wifey.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 10-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)
So I see in the next episode of GH, Silas has the nerve to ask Sam if she and Patrick are a couple. REALLY!! None of you damn business. Go take care of wifey.
Right, right. What a nerve. He's such an ass.

Quote:
Exactly and all that angst is just going to lead back to Patrick/Sam because the writers will probably want to take NuJason in a different direction.
JaSam is known for having too many angst for years so Patrick/Sam would be perfect for it because Jason and Patrick are not exactly big fans of each other. So this should be interesting.

Looks like Amsterdam is gonna spice things up for those two. I have this feeling that something will happen between them and make them move forward.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I sure hope so. With NuJason just around the corner...I don't want it to take forever for something to happen between Sam/Patrick.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-02-2014, 06:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
I sure hope so. With NuJason just around the corner...I don't want it to take forever for something to happen between Sam/Patrick.
I think the writers are going to speed that up. First Jason will not be able to communicate (hopefully he DOES NOT have a memory loss). Secondly, he will have to start a to connect with some of the GH staff while Samtrick goes on an adventure.

In my opinion, Samtrick will give into their feelings and that is when Robin will show and everything will hit the fan. (that is what I see happening in my mind).

Old 10-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

I agree because Jason would still be in that town while SamTrick are on adventure and that's when they probably will cave in to their feelings and act on it. And I think Jason is not going anywhere other than hospital because he looks banged up.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know why GH had to go through all the trouble with the face surgary storyline to bring in a different actor...it's a soap...recasts will happen...we live with it.

It makes sense that something will happen between Samtrick before they figure out it's Jason...they need to wring out the last bit of angst out of it all.

I love Patrick with Danny.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread