Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2014, 02:52 PM
New Fan

We get Patrina on Monday! I am so excited!

In the preview after today's episode Patrick opens the door to have Sabrina seen on the other side and he says "What brings you by"!
Patrina4Ever14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
It's a boy! Lovely scenes today!

Nice screen caps! It's so cool that they did an ultrasound on Teresa's belly. So she's probably going to have a boy then? And I like Patrick's scruffy look. HOT!!
ane_rosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

I think Teresa is having a girl.

I am so excited that Patrick and Sabrina are having a boy!
Old 04-22-2014, 02:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, Teresa is having a girl.

I have enjoyed their scenes these last few days. Patrick seems to be in a much better mood since finding out he's having a son.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:18 PM
Absolute Fan

"That's my boy kicking." Aww...starting to love Patrick again. lol

Old 04-24-2014, 12:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I hope Sabrina doesn't lose the baby. Is that like a segue for Teresa leaving the show for maternity leave or something? They had nice "family" scenes with Emma today and Patrick and Emma were so excited to know the baby was kicking.

I think Patrick is starting to gravitate romantically again towards Sabrina, because he gives her these looks especially when the baby is brought up and he realizes it's his for real. I love these two, but I really want Sabrina to make Patrick work to get into her heart again, if ever.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

If the baby was to be born soon, it still has a decent chance of surviving in the real world.......in soap land who knows. I will be really mad if something happens to the baby. i would rather Sabrina leave for awhile, still pregnant, for her safety and come back with a baby. I mean I would love to see a delivery scene with Patrick and Sabrina, but I would be okay missing that for a healthy baby.
Old 04-24-2014, 07:16 AM
Absolute Fan

I think the baby will be ok. IMO, it was no coincidence the writers made sure to mention that Sabrina was 24 weeks along. At that point, the baby has about a 50 percent chance of surviving outside the womb. And of course, 50/50 odds allows them to create some drama/suspense before the baby ultimately pulls through. That's just my speculation but I would be surprised if the baby dies, especially after telling Emma she's getting a brother and Patrick already having "lost" a son with Britt. I think he'll finally get his son this time...just won't come without some drama.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

i just hope baby boy Drake doesn't die
chantel192005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh my goodness, I felt so bad for Sabrina today. She was so scared. But I love how Patrick was there to comfort and encourage her. "He's here." Aww...

Old 04-26-2014, 12:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think the baby will be ok. IMO, it was no coincidence the writers made sure to mention that Sabrina was 24 weeks along. At that point, the baby has about a 50 percent chance of surviving outside the womb. And of course, 50/50 odds allows them to create some drama/suspense before the baby ultimately pulls through. That's just my speculation but I would be surprised if the baby dies, especially after telling Emma she's getting a brother and Patrick already having "lost" a son with Britt. I think he'll finally get his son this time...just won't come without some drama.
True, they did it for dramatic purpose and also because Sabrina is somewhat tied to Carlos who the Jeromes are trying to go after right? I just hope they don't use the baby to bring Patrick and Sabrina only to have it die or something. Maybe they'll have Sabrina go stay somewhere safe with the baby away from all the conflict in Port Chuck.

Btw, I found it weird that Patrick was trudging and walking around with this tiny preemie The baby's so small and what if Pat dropped it. And then, Epiphany and Felix just standing around the ER ( I assume) which should be busy and occupied.
Old 04-26-2014, 05:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ane_rosa (View Post)
True, they did it for dramatic purpose and also because Sabrina is somewhat tied to Carlos who the Jeromes are trying to go after right? I just hope they don't use the baby to bring Patrick and Sabrina only to have it die or something. Maybe they'll have Sabrina go stay somewhere safe with the baby away from all the conflict in Port Chuck.

Btw, I found it weird that Patrick was trudging and walking around with this tiny preemie The baby's so small and what if Pat dropped it. And then, Epiphany and Felix just standing around the ER ( I assume) which should be busy and occupied.
Yeah, Patrick should have opened his shirt and gave his premie skin to skin. Better for the baby and maybe .... us.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 12:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yeah. It's a bit of an umbrella story now with Ava potentially causing the crash.

I don't think the baby is dying. Having watch more of the story play out, I think they'll have Sabrina offscreen caring for the baby and then when Teresa returns we'll see her with an actual baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
Yeah, Patrick should have opened his shirt and gave his premie skin to skin. Better for the baby and maybe .... us.
LOL I think his shirt was opened a bit at the top. Either way, him handling the baby at all was kinda ridiculous. I'd think the paramedics would have stepped in immediately and rushed the baby to the hospital. But the writers seemed to be going for the sympathy factor with Patrick caring for his son. Eh. I would have preferred a little more realism.
Old 04-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
LOL I think his shirt was opened a bit at the top. Either way, him handling the baby at all was kinda ridiculous. I'd think the paramedics would have stepped in immediately and rushed the baby to the hospital. But the writers seemed to be going for the sympathy factor with Patrick caring for his son. Eh. I would have preferred a little more realism.
I agree! It seems the 'medical' and 'hospital' aspect of it is kinda getting lost on the show. The hospital is a backdrop to the storylines but at least have the medical setting decent and believable . The way they brought in Sabrina looked like the middle of a nurse's station instead of a busy ER. They definitely got me with the sympathy factor and Patrick.

GH shares production lots with Grey's Anatomy, maybe they should have someone come over and help them out
Old 04-28-2014, 01:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I agree! It seems the 'medical' and 'hospital' aspect of it is kinda getting lost on the show. The hospital is a backdrop to the storylines but at least have the medical setting decent and believable . The way they brought in Sabrina looked like the middle of a nurse's station instead of a busy ER. They definitely got me with the sympathy factor and Patrick.

GH shares production lots with Grey's Anatomy, maybe they should have someone come over and help them out
Didn't GH just bring in the one nurse from Grey's? She had some acting with Roger Howarth. I always do like the cross over events like that.

Aw, poor baby, so immature. I think it was you, Ane Rosa, who said that GH will play up the sympathy factor for a while then let those two, Sabrina and baby, go to Puerto Rico to recover and stay safe. They'll be back and the baby boy will be running around already.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread