Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Addicted Fan

^ oh, i hope it stays that way too. i am really missing Phick on my screen full time though but we should be back on full time next week, i think we're passed JM's vacay already and almost passed MS's. i really wish they would have made them go on a honeymoon so that their lack of presence made sense and at least we'd know they were off being happy together.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
wbjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Addicted Fan

where are all my Phicksters??? i know there hasn't been much onscreen though with Michelle gone though... the show is totally boring for me when they are not on. even the Mary Jane stuff wasn't too interesting today.

in personal news, if you all haven't heard Michelle is expecting her first bay this December via suregacy. after trying naturally as well as invitro she had to go this route and so far everything seems well and she's super excited about it... it's a girl.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
Old 09-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

I heard all about it Sky, and I'm sooo thrilled for her! She is going to be such an amazing mom!

And yeah I can't really watch the show when there is no Phick, you are right, it is just boring.
My ALWAYS
Cole&Starr
BLNHJPisTLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Addicted Fan

hi! juss came by to drop some Phick luv... i know i haven't been on ff in a while. hopefully, we'll get more Phick on our screens soon... i hate how they are hardly ever on these days.

Old 12-29-2009, 06:39 PM
Addicted Fan

aww... this thread is looking sad although i don't blame everyone for not posting. i'm still trying to keep the faith in Phick though!

Old 03-20-2010, 11:51 PM
New Fan

I still have faith in Phick
LiasonFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Great title! Very creative
Old 06-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiasonFan27 (View Post)
I still have faith in Phick
so do i, that's something i don't think i'll ever lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDelusional (View Post)
Great title! Very creative
thanks... glad you like it.

have any of you read JM's new interview...he basically says Phick is here to stay which pleases me to no end. i know alot of Shick fans are up in arms because he says alot of positive stuff about Michelle Stafford and working with her and they also asked him who his real life wife Tobe prefers Nick with, and he said his wife thinks Nick is more interesting with Phyllis and he agrees. they are acting like that means his dissing Sharon Case but i certainly don't see it that way. i do think though that chemistry between the actors is just as important, sometimes even more important during wacky s/l's, for the couple to be relate-able and popular among the audience and Michelle and Josh have that in spades and i think that's part of the awesome dynamic of Nick and Phyllis!!!

Old 07-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Addicted Fan

have i lost all my Phicksters???

even though i was kinda sad about Phyllis walking out on Nick, i was so proud of her. if they are going to make it, Nick had to really fight for Phyllis. i gotta say though Michelle Stafford brought out her A game... she's such a fantastic actress.

Old 07-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm glad Phyllis walked out on Nick, too. I love my Phick but Phyllis has been through enough! MS just amazes me.

I really hope the writers can show that Nick really does care and have him to continue to fight for his marriage and maybe he will finally be observant to how much he has screwed up. But if this is just a plot to reunite Nick and Sharon, I will vomit.
Jason & Robin
Shipperaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Addicted Fan

somehow i don't think this about reuniting Nick with Sharon, i think this is more about Nick finally fighting for Phyllis the way she has always fought for him. i think Phyllis as well as her fans as fans of Phick deserve to see Nick really show his commitment and dedication to Phyllis and only to Phyllis. today he said that she thinks she only has part of his love but that it's untrue... i think now is the time he'll actually start walking the walk instead of just talking the talk. hopefully when this all plays out, Phick will finally be seperated from Sharon.

Old 07-16-2010, 07:35 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbjunkie (View Post)
somehow i don't think this about reuniting Nick with Sharon, i think this is more about Nick finally fighting for Phyllis the way she has always fought for him. i think Phyllis as well as her fans as fans of Phick deserve to see Nick really show his commitment and dedication to Phyllis and only to Phyllis. today he said that she thinks she only has part of his love but that it's untrue... i think now is the time he'll actually start walking the walk instead of just talking the talk. hopefully when this all plays out, Phick will finally be seperated from Sharon.
I agree! I don't think this has anything to do with Shick reuniting.

I was teareyed the whole time him and Phyllis were talking.. And started bawling when he said something like "So what happens now?" and she was like "I want you to walk away from me." the look on Phyllis's face broke my heart. It was so sad!
Reddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Add me.
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

add me love phick
Proud Fan Of: S&B, EJ Dimera,Lannie, J&R, Lancy,TnT, Bangel/Spuffy Tangeline, Jash, Brucas, CarLo, Jiz, LuSam, Broe, Sax, Lane,Chilly/Villy, Therox, Danloe, M&M, Daley, Rillian, Greenleo, Brylan, Gylan, Bangel/Spuffy, DJo, DJen, Tridge, Bremily Pemily, Brelly Icon: Afrodite
BananaPudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Still loving phick! <3 I miss them SFM!!! I wish Sharon would GTFO!!! grrrr

twitter|andysmcnally|fyeahsamandandy|fyeahandymcnally
Chucking4Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread