Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi all! I haven't posted here in a long time but I had to come after what they've done to Phick. I agree Sky, this writer really sucks. I have been on youtube alot lately watching old clips and this one girl has mvid's of their history in different parts so I've been watching those too. It just really sucks having to watch this when Phyllis and Nick were such a dynamic couple. I laughed when after he told Phyllis what she meant to him and why he was going back to Sharon when she said, "That's it." I was thinking the same thing. They way he described his emotions and love for her and how thrilling it was and that he was going back to Sharon because they grew up together and they have a history. Um okay, well that makes sense. I just think he's so fixated on this Cassie "prediction" that he's lost his mind. Cassie was not clairvoyant, if she was she would've known not to get in that car and drive or at least not to leave the hospital to find Daniel. She was a kid who was trying to soften the blow for her parents by saying they'd have another daughter. The fact that they're treating this like a prophecy is downright ridiculous. and TummyKisses, I'm completely with you. I officially hate Nick now, at least this one. This is definitely not my Nick.And BLNHJPisTLA, I know what you mean about couples. I was a Brucas fan too so the fact that CMM is not coming back and Lucas riding off in the sunset with Peyton and now this Phick mess, tv just stinks for me right now.

~Kellie
Old 06-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Brittney- you're absolutely right, we can't catch a break at all. i may just go on youtube soon though and look back at Jason and Sam. it's so funny that after i read what you wrote about them, Michael mentioned how they used to be a couple.

Kellie- i laughed too when Phyllis said that's it because his reasoning was completely bizarre. it made absolutely no sense.

i just wanted to strangle Nick for his stupid choices and indecision. i have a feeling that since he went back to Sharon already that this baby is not going to be his and he's going to be in for a rude awakening when Cassie's milarky filled prophecy is unfulfilled. i have a feeling Nikki is not going to be too happy as well seeing how she and Phyllis have been spending alot of time together and the way she reacted when she heard Sharon was pregnant and didn't know who the father was. even Victor told Nick he hoped he'd work out hi marriage and how you can't recapture the past and he should know.

it did make me sick though when he called Sharon the love of his life though. i couldn't believe that came out of his mouth after all the time he spent with Phyllis, telling her how much he loved her and showing her up until the last several months. i don't know what he's thinking but it's all a bunch of bull to me and completely unrealistic. sometimes i just think he feels so guilty about dropping Sharon and her spinning out of control that he feels obligated to save her, like she needs him more that Phyllis does.

i am a little worried about Mary Jane seeing Phyllis and Jack making love though too. my only hope is that if she does do something crazy that it'll bring Nick back to Phyllis. it would be interesting though if Phyllis were to end up pregnant ith another miracle baby though and it would be Nick's showing that they belong together while Sharon ended up being pregnant with someone else's baby. we can only dream...

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
Old 06-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Nick needs to do a turn-around real quick. This is just icky.

I'm not sure whether or not I'm disappointed that Jack got Phyllis out of that place, today. On one hand, I wanted to hear what she was going to say to that Nick imposter, but on the other, she might have walked into the room and gotten physically ill so...
Old 06-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Addicted Fan

i'm glad Jack stopped her, i just think it would have been too much for her to have to see Nick jump straight into bed with Sharin'. i find the whole thing disgusting and completely out of character for Nick and Phyllis' relationship. i mean this is a guy who picked Phyllis over her like 3 times so this makes no sense. today i juss ff all of the Nick/Sharin' scenes because it makes me physically ill to watch them. if this drags on much longer though i won't be an avid viewer of Y&R much longer and juss watch Phyllis scenes on line.

btw... we only have a few more posts left before we'll need a new thread, any title suggestions. i have a feeling the things i'd come up with wouldn't be too nice like "Phick FTW because MAB is a hack and should be fired. "

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
Old 06-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sharin'

Bleh...at least the sex was over...

Last edited by TummyKisses; 06-09-2009 at 05:44 PM
Old 06-09-2009, 05:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

can i be added

- "Trust Me"
Old 06-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

UGH Nick just aggravates me soo much, "I still have feelings for you" Yeah cause that is exactly what she wants to hear just STFU! And umm we have a new Summer, with blonde hair .

But anyway... I've been watching old school Phick and I just watched their 1 year anniversary (the one from May obviously since she was in jail for the one in October). But I miss that Nick soooo much. The Nick who would have done ANYTHING for Phyllis. The treasure hunt was sooo cute and then getting Trace Atkins to sing, I really want my real Phick back, like NOW!
My ALWAYS
Cole&Starr

Last edited by BLNHJPisTLA; 06-11-2009 at 12:45 PM
Old 06-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambz08 (View Post)
can i be added
added you.

TummyKisses- i added you too.

ugh, i know.he just seems to want to keep Phyllis hanging on... we all know you still have feelings for her, duh!!! i really want the old Nick back as well but i'm not going to give up hope for Phick and the fact that somehow they may just come through this. i was watching clips on youtube yesterday and i ran across 2 clips that show that Summer is the predicted baby and i thought i'd share.

Cassie's Prophecies-a-Visions

Tale of The Pink Outfit

anyways i have a title suggestion now after these clips: Because Summer is the "Faith" we have in Phick.

and as for the new Summer, i like her. she seems more active and talkative so maybe she'll be more enjoyable to watch. her hair seems to be kind of strawberry blonde too so to me she looked more like Phyllis.

Old 06-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the new Summer too, definitely more active than the last summer.

I LOVE those videos. I always believed that Summer was the one who fulfilled Cassie's prophecy. And when back in '06 when Nick had the visions of Cassie and all that, I always hated how at first he believed that what she was telling him was to put the family back together. That is not what she said at all, she told him to figure out what he wants and go for it no matter what. And he finally did that, and what he wanted was Phyllis. I always believed that Cassie would have been very happy about Summer and such, she just wanted her parents happy. And I think that the scene from May, with Cassie and Sharon totally proved that.... I'm still holding out faith too but in all honesty my faith in TV is some what shattered after OTH/BL, I can always thank Mark for making me a somewhat cynical person.
My ALWAYS
Cole&Starr
Old 06-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've been sleeping in until about 2:00 every day this week so I've missed Y&R, and I don't intend to catch up or anything, but I did catch a YouTube clip from today's episode and...Noah speaks the freaking truth
Old 06-13-2009, 09:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes, he certainly does. I loved how Noah told his parents off. Everything he said was completely true and I loved the way he inferred that they were both hoes which is they way the are acting right now.

I understand not having faith in tv lately but I am trying to hold out hope because I just can't see Y&R getting rid of this dynamic couple forever. I think the fact that Shick thinks they are going to be happy together absolutely means that they won't. My only hope is when this all blows up in Nick's face that he has to fight for Phyllis and that she won't just take hi back so easily. I want her to have the same kind of backbone she did on Friday. It was about time that she stood up for herself although I was really hoping for Michael to hit Nick before he left.

Sky, those clips are great and I love the title. I think it's perfect.

~Kellie
Old 06-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Addicted Fan

oh i was so hoping Michael was going to hit him as well!!! i love Nick but the way he's been acting lately he needs to get knocked around a few times. i couldn't believe Jack didn't go off on him at all but good for Noah! he is the only one telling it like it is right now.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

It really made me laugh that they didn't even seem to care that their own son thinks they suck at life But what the hell do they really need him for when they've got Cassie's memory/ghost/spirit/whatever...

Sharon: Oooh...houses...shiney...
Nick: What about Noah?
Sharon: Who is Noah?
Nick: IDK.

Phyllis was awesome though. I made a point to go and watch her scenes
Old 06-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

^ That's Sharon for you. I mean this woman should be spayed. She doesn't have the least bit of concern for her children. I don't know why she's so happy about this baby, once it's out it'll probably be spending most of it's time at Sam's house just like Noah. Or maybe it'll fall through a pond or well and she'll take off for a year and leave her baby with whoever isn't the biological father for a year like she did Cassie.

And yes I totally agree, Phyllis rocked all her scenes but she always does. If it wasn't for her, Cane, and Danber I think I'd be giving this show a rest.

~Kellie
Old 06-17-2009, 02:29 AM
Addicted Fan

^ that's so funny about Sharon... i read that to my mom and she busted up laughing!!!

wow, finally at 300, looks like it's time for another thread. i'll come back to post the link after i open it.

THIS WAY TO NEW THREAD--> Phick # 3

Last edited by wbjunkie; 06-17-2009 at 04:02 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread