Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2015, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
The way you said it, it sounds very intriguing and exciting and I definitely don't mind to see that. That's sucker for more drama, tbh. I definitely can see Michael feel so guilty for not forgiving her but I hope that doesn't lead him to do same with Carly and Sonny. What Kiki and Morgan did is NOTHING compared to those two.
Agreed. Yes Kiki kept the secret, but in her defense, she had no proof, she had stories. Sonny KILLED his father and Carly had the proof that was needed to tell the truth and to put Sonny away and she did nothing. What Kiki and Morgan did, doesn't come close to that.

I wouldn't mnd Morgan being there if this is part of the mob war. It would push his character into a direction, does he go for revenge and jump feet first into the mob or does it push him down the other path where he wants nothing to do with it, and decides he's not letting Avery near that kind of life?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 01:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
Agreed. Yes Kiki kept the secret, but in her defense, she had no proof, she had stories. Sonny KILLED his father and Carly had the proof that was needed to tell the truth and to put Sonny away and she did nothing. What Kiki and Morgan did, doesn't come close to that.

I wouldn't mnd Morgan being there if this is part of the mob war. It would push his character into a direction, does he go for revenge and jump feet first into the mob or does it push him down the other path where he wants nothing to do with it, and decides he's not letting Avery near that kind of life?
morgan should go the direction of jumping into the mob all the way then have a darkside to him
Old 01-18-2015, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Yeah, exactly. I get it that Michael wanted them to be completely honest with him, straightforward, no question asked but it's not like they would say that and have Sonny arrested to be sent to jail for that. Like you said, with no proof, their word meant absolute nothing. Only Carly had that on her computer and could easily reveal it and have him punished for the crime he committed. Carly DID SO MUCH for Sonny hella than Morgan and Kiki ever would. At least Kiki didn't look Sonny the same way like she used to now she knew the truth and Morgan kinda avoided him at all cost because of that, but Carly still slept with him and continued sleeping with him, knowing about his secret and still loves him and betrayed Michael and continued to do so.
Old 01-19-2015, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think with time Micheal can forgive them both, but will he get the time?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-20-2015, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

True, I can definitely see him guilty if something happens to her and he hasn't forgiven her in time. But that could lead to him being close with Morgan after all he would lose her as well.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like them better when they are getting along with each other.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-22-2015, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

I didn't notice few threads on second page when I was spreeing so I am covering them now.

Yes, I like it when they are getting along to make situation a bit easier. So sad that it won't be long before she leaves.

WELL, WELL, WELL, check this out. Looks like Kiki is sticking around and looks like we might still have Morgan/Kiki to continue this and not have Kiki killed off.

Last edited by f i r e p r o o f; 01-23-2015 at 12:40 PM
f i r e p r o o f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wanted Kiki killed off. Don't get me wrong, I like the character, but I just don't think she's involved enough to be recasted, like her character would make more of an impact if she got killed off in the mob war, going back and forth between Michael and Morgan doesn't really move anything forward. (did that make sense?) but if she is sticking around I'm glad her and Morgan are getting another chance.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-25-2015, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Same here because I don't feel her character at all and she's just useless now because what's there about her to be important to be on this show? I thought for once they finally got rid of her but looks like it's not happening at all. WHY?! Another recast for this when half of characters need to come back.
Old 01-26-2015, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

It makes no sense to recast her, unless it's only for a month or so to wrap up her storyline, because it sounds like she left abruptly. So they shot things they couldn't just have her disappear never to be seen or heard from again?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-27-2015, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

Or this show really wants to continue Morgan/Kiki's relationship and have them raise Avery and all? Looks like they can't seem to let it go at all.
Old 01-29-2015, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

This show and babies...I just don't get it.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-29-2015, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

what did I miss shes been recast
love to see the build up
just hope I like her as kiki
Old 01-29-2015, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
This show and babies...I just don't get it.
Right, I know, only this show wouldn't make sense.

Yes, we are having a recast. So you will still have Morgan/Kiki except new actress will play her.
Old 01-31-2015, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope she has chemistry with Morgan. If she doesn't there isn't too many others to hook her up with.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Reply   Post New Thread