Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2016, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Woah that's scary and yes does point to terrible writing for The Shadow (aka Chelsea).
The Shadow is the perfect nickname since she's Nick's shadow at this point.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
The Shadow is the perfect nickname since she's Nick's shadow at this point.
Chelsea, who's Chelsea? I don't know this person you speak of. Oh you mean The Shadow.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I will be shocked if MCE likes anything about her storyline right now... if she does, than wow. lol
Old 12-04-2016, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

She officially has the worst writing of all current characters now. I bet her fans miss Adam now since at least when he was around she actually had a proper story to watch and wasn't an outright accesory to a Nick scene.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I know. It's a shame that without Adam, she turns into the most unnecessary character.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

She's the worst kind of hypocrite in this storyline considering her own history of lies past and present SMDH.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
She's the worst kind of hypocrite in this storyline considering her own history of lies past and present SMDH.
Sure right, I'll probably so write a long detailed story on her hypocritical self right now. lol
I just remember her storyline with Dylan and Adam so clearly.

And of course she's still lying to Nick. SMH.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Go ahead I look forward to the refresher course on her nasty hypocrisy.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here goes a long post here for those who don't know the history about what happened. I typed a lot more than I expected.

Is Chelsea the most hypocritical character in the Soaps right now? For the new kids who does not know Chelsea’s history with lying about paternity. She was caught in a love affair with Adam Newman and Dylan McAvoy, she didn’t want Adam to be the father because of his evil tendencies, she felt it wasn’t best if Connor grew up with Adam as a father. Also, for those “Shadam” fans, she was jealous when she saw Sharon and Adam together, so, instead of just be honest about her pregnancy (just like Sharon should’ve been honest about her miscarriage) she lied. Was even willing to leave town for Adam wouldn’t find out.

This brings in Dylan at the right time. Chelsea, was already trying to find someone to plant as the father, with help from of course Adam’s #1 Hater in Geona City, Chloe.
“Talk about the Maury show” So, of course Dylan was stupid enough to believe the child was his. She pretends that he is the father. Although, she knew she was already pregnant with Adam's child. She plots the whole thing while knowing the truth the whole time. Chloe and Chelsea both agrees to this. So, Dylan was on his way to leave town, however, stayed when Chelsea lied to both Adam and Dylan that the baby she was pregnant with was in fact Dylan's.

Chelsea wasn't completely cold hearted though, she was going to tell Dylan but of course didn't because she saw how sad he was with the baby he miscarried with Avery (doesn't that sound familiar? Sharon not telling the truth to protect Dylan heart). Eventually, Chelsea vowed to never tell the truth about the paternity of the baby.

Chelsea and Dylan eventually grew closer to each other because Dylan was recovering from his break up and miscarriage with Avery. And, Chelsea who was trying to do anything to be away from Adam Newman. Eventually Dylan McAvoy and Chelsea Lawson fall in love, and they arrange to get married all the while, Chelsea is lying about the baby being his. There were some troubles along the way because some people found out and to keep them quite, she paid them off or agreed with arrangements.

She allows Dylan and Connor to get a bit close, but eventually Connor gets one of Adam blind disabilities and it makes Dylan wonder if he’s really the father at all. Because he searches into his family genetic history. She keeps lying and plotting and Adam asks for a DNA test. Eventually, Dylan finds out it’s not his and Chelsea deceiving lying a$$ knew the whole time. Also, for those who doesn’t know, Connor is also named after Dylan’s father.

Also, can I add, Chelsea wasn’t mentally ill or get manipulative into believing anything. She did this when she was SANE! Making her worse than Sharon. At least we can say Sharon was a victim as Fairview, yes, she should’ve told Dylan about the miscarriage to begin with but it doesn’t change the fact that when she was at Fairview she was the victim and it was because of Dr. Anderson seeking revenge on Nick Newman who she felt destroyed her life.

Now in 2016, Chelsea has sure changed… or has she? There is a strong possibility that Christian isn’t even Nick’s baby at all and if that’s the case than that means the man she once claimed to love (Dylan), the man she feels “so sorry” is technically more of a father than Nick is. But, instead of being honest with this paternity important information, she feels it’s better to lie with Victor for Nick can keep Christian.
Also, when Adam was alive, the main thing she wanted from Adam is to STAY AWAY from Victor Newman however, since she has become Nick’s shadow, it’s okay for her to now spend Thanksgiving and hang around them and agree with everything Victor orders her to do?

Give a hand to the most hypocritical character of 2016, in Chelsea Newman. Girl you deserve all the awards.
Do not blame, Melissa Claire Egan though. It's not her fault that the writers are destroying her character just to make Nick/Chelsea (a non popular pair) work.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Amazing! You've outdone yourself on this one your such a great writer.

Quote:
Is Chelsea the most hypocritical character in the Soaps right now? For the new kids who does not know Chelsea’s history with lying about paternity. She was caught in a love affair with Adam Newman and Dylan McAvoy, she didn’t want Adam to be the father because of his evil tendencies, she felt it wasn’t best if Connor grew up with Adam as a father. Also, for those “Shadam” fans, she was jealous when she saw Sharon and Adam together, so, instead of just be honest about her pregnancy (just like Sharon should’ve been honest about her miscarriage) she lied. Was even willing to leave town for Adam wouldn’t find out.
The saddest irony of all being that she eventually got her initial wish, with Adam's deaths, of Adam not being in Connor's life.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry for the grammar mistakes thought because I didn't editing, I was just typing upset.

Also you are correct. Be careful what you wish for.
What I dislike about this MCE storyline is how they are erasing everything about who Chelsea was. She never wanted Connor to grow up around the Newmans. It's one of the main reasons she and Adam always had arguments and break ups because Adam couldn't get away from the Newmans, he always went back even though he loved Chelsea.

Chelsea didn't want Connor growing up around Victor Newman of all people.

People who knows the history knows this and even people who doesn't know the long detailed history knows this. The rewriter of this just to make Chelsea/Nick work is PATHETIC. I can't watch this, it's not happening authentically or anything.

Also, she wanted to be with Dylan because she felt that he brought out the best in her. So, she was keeping the truth for selfish reasons even though Adam knew in his heart that Connor was his.
Old 12-14-2016, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

I hear Chelsea's been doing Chelsea 2.0 work are my ears decieving me or does that mean a departure from playing the Shadow?!
Old 12-15-2016, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ She has but I'm a week behind, will catch up this week but from the latest episode I watched, 5 episodes ago. Sally's first episode back, Chelsea wasn't in the episode. The episode before that was of Chelsea having nothing to do besides be by Nick side and not seen at all with Connor of course.

MCE recently said in the interview that the Chelsea/Nick pairing will go in a different direction than what people think since Sally is in charge.
Hopefully that's a good thing?
Or will it just get rushed quicker? lolol
Old 12-16-2016, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

MCE recently said in the interview that the Chelsea/Nick pairing will go in a different direction than what people think since Sally is in charge.
Hopefully that's a good thing?
Or will it just get rushed quicker? lolol
I don't want to make any assumptions. But given that everyone has assumed they were headed in the "romance" direction I dont think we'd be getting ahead of ourselves to assume Sally may have immediately choosen to drop it???
I dunno just a thought. Not sure what my read on anything is tbh.
Old 12-16-2016, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If Sally drops it, THANK GOODNESS! I am hoping so much but these upcoming weeks will show us.... I'm going to catch up this weekend, so, I can tell you how I feel about their scenes then. I have 5 episodes to catch up on so, lots!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread