Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2017, 07:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

That gifset is the greastest thing I've laid my eyes on this week. Mariah is sooo damn thirsty, and then Tessa saying everything good in her life is because of Mariah

Quote:
She's not just "Mariah's love interest", and it makes me so happy when shows do that.
Same. It's the quality content I live for
Old 09-08-2017, 09:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Mariah is sooo damn thirsty, and then Tessa saying everything good in her life is because of Mariah
Mariah's thirst is too real. She literally stopped in her tracks to drool; keep it together, Mariah! But I do love that they show that the attraction between the girls is physical too, not just emotional. Too often TV shows -- especially in North America -- shy away from showing the physical aspect of same-sex attraction/relationships. It's a small thing, but it means a lot!

And Tessa killed Mariah with that line and she doesn't even know it. Mariah was so crushed in that scene, you could see it written all over her face. She pushed so hard for Tessa to trust Noah ... Mariah and Tessa are so close, but so far. Love Camryn's acting there, she killed it.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Add me plzzzzzzzz!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-08-2017, 12:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Reynolds (View Post)
Add me plzzzzzzzz!
Jordan!
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Mariah's thirst is too real. She literally stopped in her tracks to drool; keep it together, Mariah! But I do love that they show that the attraction between the girls is physical too, not just emotional. Too often TV shows -- especially in North America -- shy away from showing the physical aspect of same-sex attraction/relationships. It's a small thing, but it means a lot!
Completely agree. I've had ships which have been great, but focussed sooooo much on the emotional side of it and in gest commenting on physical attraction, but never actually showed us it. The way Mariah stops in her tracks like and Tessa's all like 'hi best friend, are we good best friend, I'm just stretching best friend' and Mariah's basically lost the ability to do anything at all and Tessa's all casually saying she's hot & Mariah's is just like a puppy lost in headlights It's soooooo friggin adorable. I've only been watching the clips of them I could find online, but I'm intrigued by this storyline with Tessa's sister, so might try looking up the full episodes. I don't like you for any of this, but I don't think American soaps are stupidly long like others spanish ones are & I won't have to wait for subs.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
and Tessa's all like 'hi best friend, are we good best friend, I'm just stretching best friend' and Mariah's basically lost the ability to do anything at all and Tessa's all casually saying she's hot & Mariah's is just like a puppy lost in headlights It's soooooo friggin adorable.
I love all of this. And yes, it's sooooo good. They haven't even actually become a couple yet, but honestly I think Y&R is doing a much better job with this storyline than I expected them to. I'm glad they're taking their time and building it up.

Quote:
I don't like you for any of this
You love it, don't lie.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-09-2017, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Reynolds (View Post)
Add me plzzzzzzzz!
Welcome to the thread. Adding you now.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Welcome to the thread. Adding you now.
You should probably add Sam (SRBleyton4ever) to the shippers list too.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-10-2017, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)
Doing that now.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Loving all the gifsets being posted.
I really need to catch-up I've fallen behind in watching. But loved that scene of Tessa defending Mariah to Hilary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
Basically It's when I have a ship that isn't suffering we need to be concerned.
It's like reading about myself. The tortured couples are what call to my heart.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I really need to catch-up I've fallen behind in watching. But loved that scene of Tessa defending Mariah to Hilary.
You do need to catch up! We good some good stuff last week, and it looks like this week we're gonna get some even more good stuff.

Spoiler:

Quote:
The tortured couples are what call to my heart.
For me too, always.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope a lot of great scenes on October 25th and after since I'm standing stance and not watching until then, it's how much Sally Sussman has ruined my favorite Soap with her nonsense.

Also, for the first time in history Y&R fell below 4 million total viewers last week, well deserved.

I don't think it has anything to do with Mariah/Tessa, I think SSM has just rubbed a lot of viewers, especially ME the wrong way.
For Mariah/Tessa + Sharon... oh and obsessed with Victoria, the show is terrific. For everyone else, the show sucks. CBS has to be very happy they let Sally go because there is still time to save Y&R... Mariah/Tessa are thankfully one of the bright spots.
Old 09-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
lmao you know me too well

Quote:
The tortured couples are what call to my heart.
Me in a nutshell. Like people who have ships completely drama free, living a nice, happy, peaceful existence? Can't relate.

Quote:
They haven't even actually become a couple yet, but honestly I think Y&R is doing a much better job with this storyline than I expected them to. I'm glad they're taking their time and building it up.
Yep, I don't like when people have known each other 5 minutes & are already head over heels, planning the damn wedding. Gimme that slow burn that develops both characters, and have me yelling 'just kiss'! At the screen. It is my natural habitat.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
Yep, I don't like when people have known each other 5 minutes & are already head over heels, planning the damn wedding. Gimme that slow burn that develops both characters, and have me yelling 'just kiss'! At the screen. It is my natural habitat.

Yeah it's nice to see the classic build that Mariah and Tessa are receiving right now!
With Mariah, I wonder what her direction will be. Will she be turned straight lesbian or bisexual. I feel it'd make sense if she stayed bisexual although it seems like with Tessa, she never felt something as strong as she did with that kiss. It took her so off guard.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Also, for the first time in history Y&R fell below 4 million total viewers last week, well deserved.

I don't think it has anything to do with Mariah/Tessa, I think SSM has just rubbed a lot of viewers, especially ME the wrong way.
Agreed. It has nothing to do with Teriah. They haven't even really done anything romantically with them at all, except for subtle stuff, which I seriously doubt really rustles conservative's jimmies that much (in my experience). The show has been insanely boring though aside from the sex trafficking and Teriah plots. Even the sex ring stuff is getting old, but at least they're moving it along now.

Plus I'm sure coming off the labor day weekend didn't help too much either.

Quote:
lmao you know me too well
It's been too long.

Quote:
Yep, I don't like when people have known each other 5 minutes & are already head over heels, planning the damn wedding.
Aurelia being the exception. But no, I totally get you and I agree.

Spoiler for Wednesday's episode:

Spoiler:
S T A R D U S T
Closed Thread   Post New Thread