Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2017, 02:00 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG Mariah broke my heart. When she was all I have friends, I don't feel about them the way I feel about you, with the quivering voice. I wanted to jump through the tv and hug her. What angst!
Old 11-03-2017, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Spoiler:
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 11-04-2017, 02:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

The thirst is real.

Their scenes this week were SO GOOD. I want more, I don't want to wait! I think another kiss (at least!) is extremely imminent. They can't even be around each other without flirty and giving each other hearteyes.

I've seriously watched the Teriah scenes like 50 times now. So, so, SO good.

Give Cam another Emmy already!!

I think the OP may be in need of a slight re-vamping.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I am behind two episodes haven't seen those scenes yet, but wow .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 11-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

WOW is right.

Made this tonight:

“The kiss wasn’t about San Francisco or being at a music festival. It wasn’t about anything except for you and me.
And it was wonderful. But it’s too complicated. That moment was perfect. But it’s passed.”

oh, darling
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-04-2017, 10:25 PM
Extreme Fan

That's beautiful majesdane
Old 11-05-2017, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The scenes were perfect. I think that Camryn might have won her next emmy with it. The performance she gave, I was blown away by.....

HOWEVER, she shouldn't keep leading Devon on. I'd respect it more if she breaks up with Devon....

And although Mariah/Tessa are beautiful, Tessa/Noah has to break up because that puts the mother, Sharon in a difficult situation.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
That's beautiful majesdane
Thanks.

Quote:
I think that Camryn might have won her next emmy with it. The performance she gave, I was blown away by.
She HAS to win for this.

Quote:
HOWEVER, she shouldn't keep leading Devon on. I'd respect it more if she breaks up with Devon....
I wouldn't be surprised if Mariah and Devon break up soon. It seems like Mal wants to move things along and finally dive headfirst into Teriah.

Quote:
And although Mariah/Tessa are beautiful, Tessa/Noah has to break up because that puts the mother, Sharon in a difficult situation.
I expect Tessa and Noah to break up and for it to create a lot of tension/drama with Mariah/Noah/Sharon. And then maybe a new girl will come in for Noah. Crystal, maybe? I've always had a feeling that they might make Crystal Noah's new LI.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-07-2017, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Spoiler:

Old 11-08-2017, 05:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

https://sorenkingsley.tumblr.com/post/167212279085

Awkward eye contact. Man, I wish they would just get together already ... It's even harder now to wait for it.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)
I wouldn't be surprised if Mariah and Devon break up soon. It seems like Mal wants to move things along and finally dive headfirst into Teriah.

I expect Tessa and Noah to break up and for it to create a lot of tension/drama with Mariah/Noah/Sharon. And then maybe a new girl will come in for Noah. Crystal, maybe? I've always had a feeling that they might make Crystal Noah's new LI.
Going to be honest, I don't see that at all, I see Mariah keep stringing Devon along and I hate that. Just because Tessa said she can't be romantically with her right now, she is keeping her safety new option in Devon opened, and I just feel that's not right and she needs to break up with him. I just believe she will keep stringing him along right now though.

I don't expect Tessa/Noah to break up right now as well....
Old 11-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, Tia, I don't know, it's hard to say. There's a lot more discussion on another board I read (not a soap board) and we're talking about how Tessa is just too worried about her past and all of that to give a relationship with Mariah a chance. Which I totally get, okay, because she DID make a commitment to Noah, Noah is actually a nice guy, and Tessa's never had a healthy and good relationship like this before. YES Mariah would also treat her right and all of that, and I'm sure Tessa does know that, but Tessa stands so much to lose and I think she's just too afraid. But that being said ... it's a soap. And if Mal is gonna push them together (he is known for doing good f/f storylines), then he'll find a way to make it happen. But when it does happen, it'll be a lot of drama for Mariah/Sharon/Noah, that's for sure. I can't imagine they wouldn't take advantage of that easy drama route.

And IA, I think Mariah is using Devon as a crutch. Devon is using her too. They just won't admit that they don't want to be together romantically and are both in love with someone else. Devon wants to show he's matured and moved on from Hilary. And Mariah is much too proud and stubborn about things, especially since it'd be yet another failed relationship for her. I just think that they are mutually to blame for it. Devon could have also broken things up too anytime, but he even all but said that he is sticking it out with Mariah because he doesn't want people to say "I told you so" re: his relationship with Hilary.

(On that note, I think once Hevon and Teriah are together, Hilary and Mariah could actually make good friends ...)
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-08-2017, 09:53 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree with the analysis on the Mariah/Devon, Noah/Tessa thing. Y'all said it so good I'd just be repeating

I just wanted to add that beyond that, it's honestly just a very soapy thing to do. People stay with the wrong partners on soaps all the time, mostly for plot based reasons. I imagine they mostly have Mariah staying with Devon as angst/an obstacle for Hilary/Devon. They also can't have Teriah get together this soon if their really committed to the pairing, so giving Tessa a secret and having Noah as the nice, sweet, non complicated option is a time honored tradition for soaps. The safe option vs what we really want. Fans eat that up.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I just wanted to add that beyond that, it's honestly just a very soapy thing to do. People stay with the wrong partners on soaps all the time, mostly for plot based reasons. I imagine they mostly have Mariah staying with Devon as angst/an obstacle for Hilary/Devon. They also can't have Teriah get together this soon if their really committed to the pairing, so giving Tessa a secret and having Noah as the nice, sweet, non complicated option is a time honored tradition for soaps. The safe option vs what we really want. Fans eat that up.
All of this is true!
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-13-2017, 03:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

S T A R D U S T
Closed Thread   Post New Thread