Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2017, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

I am shook by the moment that Mariah had with Tessa.
Mariah looked so shook too in the aftermath of it. I'm intrigued to see how this may develop going forward. lol Y&R has accidentally reeled me back in.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am as well, and I think I would've been more interesting if the irrelevant Noah/Tess relationship wasn't in the middle.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

^ Clearly Mariah/Devon is going to end sooner than later so where does it go from there? Because I can see Tessa being the one to comfort Mariah AGAIN leading to another moment where something actually happens.

I don't know if I imagined it but I swear it looked like Mariah was edging towards leaning into Tessa during the moment before they got interupted by the knock at the door.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I'll tell you how I feel about it when I catch up to the moment. lol

We all knew that Mariah/Devon would end soon. lol
They should've just remained friends....

It's long overdue for Y&R to do this storyline, it can be so much great moments to come from it.

Especially since Sharon doesn't like Tessa. So imagine if Tessa came between both her her kids, Mariah and Noah.

This will be like Dru when Daniel and Lily were dating but worst...
Old 07-21-2017, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

^ I'll be eagerly awaiting your opinion.

Agreed! They should've stayed just friends because now Mariah's going to end up heartbroken because they both know where Devon's heart lies which isn't with Mariah but their both denying (for now!).

I agree it's time they went this direction and Camryn/Cait have great chemistry.

Sharon doesn't approve? OMG that makes this even better if/when it blows up.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Well Mariah won't be heartbroken if she really doesn't feel the same way as her words state. I really don't even know if Mariah cares for Devon as much as she believes she does. I think she cares for Devon so much but I feel friendship from both of them during their scenes...

Also, Abby said she doesn't see the Devon/Mariah thing. She told Devon that... oddly enough in the past, I thought Abby/Devon would get paired up and that was when Marcy Rylan was portraying the character.

Sharon didn't like Tessa right from beginning because she found something sketchy about her and to be quite honest, I STILL DO.
A month ago, Sharon was sort of going around trying to investigate Tessa.... she was trying to figure out the relationship with Tessa and Zack (the new tech whiz in town)... and yep, the viewers still don't know the extent of that relation. ... and she told Noah not to trust her... and she's probably right because she works for Nikki Newman, which ties her to a rich woman in Nikki Newman, and dating Noah Newman for what???

She could be a person trying to connect with people for money?

Even months ago, Mariah saw Tessa in the SAME theatre that she and Sharon were in. Mariah sort of was curious about it but let it go....
Old 07-21-2017, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

^ Well there's different kinds of heartbreak I guess because from what I've seen she seems quite invested in being with Devon. So when I say heartbroken it could just be at the relationship ending more so than being heartbroken over Devon if that makes any sense (lol I barely make sense to myself ).

I'm sure I read something about Tessa was working for Victor but since you didn't mention that now I'm confused. Other than Tessa's friendship with Mariah, the fact she's dating Noah and is/was Reed's guitar teacher I don't know much about her. Although I did see a theory on twitter that she could be related to that Zack guy and that older guy I think his names Graham (he's the guy with the Abbott mother).
Old 07-21-2017, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Okay since you haven't been watching, you are probably clearly confused so here is the story.

Tessa came to the show as a singer.
A singer who was instructing Reed.
She talks to mysterious person on the phone (we still don't know who. ) about Genoa City being the perfect place.... Uh the perfect place for what?? We have no clue.
Nikki introduces Noah to Tessa! *another rich bachelor, thanks Nikki*
Nikki finds out Tessa is homeless.
Nikki invites Tessa to live on the Ranch and become her personal assistant.
We no longer see Tessa/Reed scenes....

Victor is FURIOUS about Nikki just letting some random person live at the Ranch that neither of them really know...

Nikki doesn't care....

Victor quizzes Tessa to try to understand about her and he decides to just trust her and tells her to watch over Nikki and make sure her concert is perfect.

Mariah is having a good time watching a french movie with Sharon, Kevin and Scott, and that's when she sees from her corner eye, someone in the theater... that person is Tessa.

Mariah goes back to focus on her fun times and then she turns to the seat again and it's empty?? Huh?? Why?

And then we see Tessa tell someone she is the assistant to a rich lady.

Probably the person on the other end of the phone was Zack?? or it's something way deeper to this story...
Old 07-25-2017, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Finally watching the almost kiss episode and YES! they were closing in on it. It was an awkward moment which means they both felt something so unexpected at that moment. What a great build... if that's the intended direction.
Old 07-28-2017, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Omg yes these two are gonna get together I feel it.
Old 07-28-2017, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It definitely feels like that direction.
Old 07-30-2017, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

Finally watching the almost kiss episode and YES! they were closing in on it. It was an awkward moment which means they both felt something so unexpected at that moment. What a great build... if that's the intended direction.
I knew I wasn't imagining that but good to have the confirmation.
It definitely feels like they're gonna do this story.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ They are but as I explained, it's too much secrets with Tessa that I'm worried about.... like who was the mystery person she was chatting with....
Old 08-01-2017, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

The scenes from 28/7 omg Mariah was thinking of their "moment". Yes when the flashback started I thought maybe it was about Devon due to what Tessa said in that moment but then it was the full flashback of their little moment so I thought nah that's not about Devon.
She's definitely caught feelings that she's feeling confused and conflicted about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ They are but as I explained, it's too much secrets with Tessa that I'm worried about.... like who was the mystery person she was chatting with....
I missed all of that so I'm not worried about it right now.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I like this. Although we don't even probably know 100% of Mariah's past, it's fair to say she hasn't had romantic feelings for a woman before? Although she did kiss Summer on the lips before.

But this is something new for her, so I can't wait to see how her feelings change and how the confliction is for her and how she deals with it.
Reply   Post New Thread