Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2015, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Wait a minute, Nik actually convince his brother that his sons didn't need him. I'm sorry what?

Okay Nik, I might need to hurt you now. Lucky's sons need him and he needs them.
I thought it was bad when they turned Nik into someone who would take hits on people but the reverse psychology mindgame he pulled on his own brother today was messed up. And they totally hinted that he knew about little Jake. They turned him into a heartless monster. I know I will go back to not watching but I don't get why anyone is suppose to want to root for Niz or Lake for Liz. Nikolas is messed up and is starting to become worst than Helena and Lake is just Elizabeth using a man's amnesia to get ''the perfect family'' she always wanted. No wonder the ratings are again new lows. There is no people to actually root for.
jbshmdfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

I don't think they have JJ available to be in much since he's very busy. But that's is a horrible thing to do to your brother. Just when Nik couldn't get worse, he does.
Old 07-14-2015, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think they have JJ available to be in much since he's very busy. But that's is a horrible thing to do to your brother. Just when Nik couldn't get worse, he does.
they could have just left it with monday's episode and say he going away to get intense therapy to get rid of his demons and not be like here Jason take my kids to raise
Old 07-14-2015, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
they could have just left it with monday's episode and say he going away to get intense therapy to get rid of his demons and not be like here Jason take my kids to raise
That's GH, take things too far and leave you with a bitter taste in your mouth.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

His exit was so bad. all to prop Jason.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
cutie_pie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I thought it was bad when they turned Nik into someone who would take hits on people but the reverse psychology mindgame he pulled on his own brother today was messed up. And they totally hinted that he knew about little Jake. They turned him into a heartless monster. I know I will go back to not watching but I don't get why anyone is suppose to want to root for Niz or Lake for Liz. Nikolas is messed up and is starting to become worst than Helena and Lake is just Elizabeth using a man's amnesia to get ''the perfect family'' she always wanted. No wonder the ratings are again new lows. There is no people to actually root for.
This is why I'm not that mad at Lucky for not saying anything about Jason. I know he would have if they were able to keep JJ. I honestly believe Lucky would have told if they were able to keep Lucky on the canvas (but than again the writers probably wouldn't have him know) but I will FOREVER love him for being the voice of reason about this whole secret. What Lucky said to Nik is what I've been saying.

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Lexipedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

I love that Lucky was being reasonable about this and said you never know because Jason is alive and this would be different. No, it's not because everyone has moved on and is happier because they DID NOT KNOW THE TRUTH, that's the point. And I think what hit him the most is when he found out that Liz KNEW and still wanted to keep him, I think that's what hurts because Liz is not type of person who does this and Lucky just couldn't believe that she just did that. That's probably another reasons why he left because he realizes that despite the secret and lies, Liz still wanted him and stayed to be with him knowing that he was married to another woman. It was what crossed the line in his eyes and he just...is done, I think. Nikolas is so disgusting and kept using his demons against him. What a brother love you have for him.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

I think it's more like he couldn't bring himself to be the one to destroy her happiness and he realised that Liz had what she always wanted. Like he said to Nikolas he was now the man she always wanted Jason to be. And that says something as well. This mean ''Jake'' isn't Jason, he is what Liz's dream version of Jason is. That Jason Morgan had to change and become Jake to for him to fit in Elizabeth's life. It's kinda sad and pathetic really, it's like she never loved the real Jason, just her dream version of him. A Jason that wouldn't choose the mob, Carly, Sonny, Sam, Danny etc over. But that isn't Jason and never was. Liz is living in a fantasy world and while I get that Lucky didn't want to be the one to break her heart and his kids heart because he wasn't in a place mentally to be their dad, it's just sad all around that Nikolas mindgame Lucky with that. He so obviously knows this will eventually blow up in Liz's face and he doesn't want his brother to be the one to pick up the pieces because he wants to be and he knows Lucky is still in love with her (it was as obvious as can be) and Liz would choose Lucky over Nikolas. So really he too is being pathetic, taking away someone's option, someone from their kids to get someone in bed. I also think he thinks Lucky would figure out that something isn't right with Nikolas and he probably played a part in this kidnapping/rescue saga.
Old 07-16-2015, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually agree with both of you in regards to Lucky. I could see it being both. I mean it still sucks regardless they didn't make Lucky say it. But it's honestly as you both said and for plot reasons.
Regardless of it all, it was nice to have JJ back temporarily

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Lexipedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

I couldn't have said better. Liz loves the version of Jake in her head but not reality when Jake does something that she doesn't approve and knows that they would never work out. I mean there are so many times she tried to control him and begged him to leave the mob for her and the kids but Jason knows that part of him couldn't if he tried. He is what he is and that makes him happy when he is doing something he loves. And how dare she to tell Nikolas that she HATES that he chose Michael, Carly, Sonny, Sam, anyone over her? That sounds like a very selfish person who wants her way and only her way. Um, I am sorry but there are other people who are important in Jason's life and it's sad that Elizabeth can't even accept that. She was whining about how she felt like last choice or something.

So anyways, the point is Lucky is right that she wants him the way he is which is why she's with him because she's getting her way this time. He got good point about that. It shows unhealthy and sick obsession, not that kind of love she has for him.
Old 07-17-2015, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Elizabeth loves the Jason that she imagined. Not the real Jason, she was never willing to accept the reality of him.

That's why Sam works so well as Jason's soulmate. She not only saw and accepted the real Jason. She was able to work side by side with him and not be some damsel he had to rescue. She rescue herself thank you very much.

I do hope that JJ returns again for a short stint again when he has time. Because I want him to be with his boys again and to see Lucky is a good place.
Old 07-17-2015, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

JJ brings something special to the show tbh. Every scene he had was 209348203984230489 times better than anything that had been going on on the show for ages
Old 07-17-2015, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Wow that's a precise number.
Old 07-18-2015, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Wow that's a precise number.
That it is
Old 07-18-2015, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Elizabeth loves the Jason that she imagined. Not the real Jason, she was never willing to accept the reality of him.

That's why Sam works so well as Jason's soulmate. She not only saw and accepted the real Jason. She was able to work side by side with him and not be some damsel he had to rescue. She rescue herself thank you very much.

I do hope that JJ returns again for a short stint again when he has time. Because I want him to be with his boys again and to see Lucky is a good place.
Couldn't have said better than that. Pretty much sums up my thoughts.

Tammi, yeah, I love that when he's on screen, this thread and few of his have been on fire. He's amazing like that.
Reply   Post New Thread