Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2017, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

^ She really does deserve better because Caroline was/is more than just Thomas' love life or a hindrance to him being paired with someone else.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:25 PM
believe in destiny

^ Agreed, she has way more history than just being attached with Thomas. lol She has more history than Rick than Thomas on the show actually.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Caroline was so much more than just someones love interest or mother. She was a lead designer on the forrester team and a beloved member of the Spencer clan!! And they just dropped all of that because of another characters love life???? That will never not be a sloppy reason to drop a character.
Old 04-14-2017, 02:32 PM
believe in destiny

^ I agree with you. I guess she's just making fashionable clothes in New York right now...
Old 04-18-2017, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

^ I wish we had some answers of what she's up to in New York.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:56 PM
believe in destiny

The writing and disrespect towards Linsey is making me liking Caroline even more.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:47 PM
believe in destiny

Linsey confirms she OUT on B&B.
I wasn't one of the biggest Caroline fans but I despise B&B for doing this. I like Linsey being professional here.

Quote:
“It’s with a heavy heart that I say Caroline isn’t coming back in the near future,” Godfrey reveals.

“I really enjoyed my time over at BOLD, and I’m so grateful for the opportunities that being on the show gave me, and for the family that I made over there, and they will always be my family. I’m grateful for the time that I got to play Caroline.”

The actress appreciates the response she’s gotten from viewers, who have been curious about her status with the show.

“I want to thank everybody that’s been a fan of mine and I hope that everybody will continue to support me. I appreciate everybody’s patience in waiting to find out what’s going on. I hope to have everybody’s continued support.” Godfrey describes her four-and-a-half years on B&B as “a beautiful time for me. I made one of my best friends in the whole entire world in Kim Matula [ex-Hope], and I met my child’s father [Robert Adamson, Noah, Y&R] because I worked across the hall from him and now I have an amazing baby and he is one of my best friends in the whole world. BOLD was such an amazing experience. I got to go to work with people who I really, really loved and who I really, really admired and got to do what I love to do. I was really proud of the work we did, and I was really proud of the stories that we told. I look back at BOLD with a lot of love and a lot of happiness and a lot of feelings of gratitude. I was just super-happy.” For now, Godfrey is busy auditioning and looking for her next project. “I’m excited to see where my career takes me,” she smiles.
Source
Old 05-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Extreme Fan

She was very classy about it. Brad Bell just drops characters when he has no use for them. She was a casualty of them needing to make Thomas into a romantic lead. They couldn't do that with Caroline on screen and that history of whether he took advantage of her or not.

She didn't even get a final scene, her last episode was Halloween, with no hint of her leaving. I hate when characters just disappear like that, even if it's explained later what happened. She deserved on on screen goodbye.
MaybeSomeday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:17 AM
believe in destiny

I agree. It's so upsetting what happened to her character out of no where. I knew nothing good was going to come from the Thomas/Caroline storyline and I sadly was correct. Once Bell did that storyline of Thomas sleeping with Caroline with consent or not, things just seemed to fall apart.

It seems they never had a real direction for that storyline which is why it never should've happened.
Old 05-27-2017, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

^ That storyline was handled so poorly. A soap should not touch on such a sensitive topic if their going to mishandle or competely disregard it as an issue.

Caroline will be making a brief return. Hopefully it'll answer some unanswered questions.
Old 05-27-2017, 06:45 AM
believe in destiny

^ I sure hope so ... nice she'll make a brief return, didn't expect even that.
Old 05-27-2017, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

^ I didn't expect it either especially after LG confirmed her exit. So naturally was surprised at news of a return even a brief one. I imagine it'll connect to Thomas and possibly be about Douglas.
Old 05-28-2017, 02:10 PM
believe in destiny

^ I hope it's not just to prop Thomas/Sally. lol She deserves a better exit storyline than that...
Old 06-01-2017, 05:07 AM
Master Fan

^ I hope it's not just a return to prop them too but I imagine it probably is.
I agree it's an unfair prospect. I just want answers and the Caroline character wrapped up on a positive note if it's the last we'll ever see of her.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:46 PM
believe in destiny

^ Same here, I guess NYC is just more of Caroline's lifestyle right now...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top