Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
Aww, yes! Oh heck yes! I flove her no matter what! Carly FTW!

Btw, I am Raddy.
I'M Marie-Eve but call me Marie.

I have been a Laura fan since she was 18 and on Loving, then I loved her on Guiding Light and now on GH.

I wasn't a fan of Carly when Sarah played her. I only started when Tamara played her but I started being a HUGE fan when Laura took over.

Thanks for the interview, so cute. Ha ha at the joke at the end. I wonder if some people will really think they are dating in rl.

I know Brett is straight but he and Scott have fabulous chemistry.

I just saw Monday's episode. I hear the Tuesday one is a sad one for our Fish.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariem201 (View Post)
I wasn't a fan of Carly when Sarah played her.
i wouldn't say that in my presence! just kidding!

no oliver today, but i loved kyle and roxy as always!
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

I'm slowly f.a.l.l.i.n.g i.n l.o.v.e with these two. They're too cute!!!!

- Nina - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

I have been watching soaps since I was 9. I am 31 now. My favorite was Guiding Light and Another world, sniff.

Yes I saw tamara on Days. She was amazing.

Oh I didn't mean I didn,t love Sarah's acting. Sarah is a super actress. I just felt she didn't play Carly as likable as tamara and especially Laura do.

I'm still late on my OLTL watching. I justw atched the Tuesday show, and I felt so bad for Fish when he started crying. But come on, it's obvious Kyle still loves him.

The whole convo he was like you don't love me enough to take my hand in public and declare your love in public. Hello Fish, then do.

Not once in there did he say he didn't love Fish or that he loved Nick.

He said he couldn't get through this againm, meaning the pain, which was basically telling Fish he was going with Nick because Nick didn't have the same power to break his heart.

BTW anyone know where to get Kyle and Fish or any soap icons here?
Old 10-29-2009, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ha! i went amc, days, gh and then oltl. i'll never admit to watching passions though.

tomorrow is the day! of course we'll probably have to wait for next week to get to the good stuff, but hopefully kish won't be a total cliffhanger.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal heart (View Post)
ha! i went amc, days, gh and then oltl. i'll never admit to watching passions though.

tomorrow is the day! of course we'll probably have to wait for next week to get to the good stuff, but hopefully kish won't be a total cliffhanger.
LOL now I feel really old, LOL.

Well since I work about 10 hours and more a day (I'm a translator for senators and MPs), I have to tape everything. I never watch live. It helps because I can watch about 4 or 5 soaps veryfast. I ff all the parts I don't like. On GH, it means all the mob stuff except for Jasam.

I do like AMC and Days. OLTL is my fave right now.

I did watch Passions but the last two years, I stopped watching. It got way too much for me.

I would love to have a Kyle and Fish icon. I'll try to find caps.

I still haven't watched Wednesday show. I have to go to work soon, so will try tonight.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

today literally killed me! scott had me bawling for a good few minutes during his last scenes! although, i'll admit, the "god made adam and eve not adam and steve" line made me lol. i mean, if straight people can so easily accept that god made a man and a woman, yet the woman was the one who betrayed the man and women are still being oppressed by men today, you have to wonder where their values stem from, HUM!
Old 11-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Awwwwww <3 <3 <3

(sorry about the arrow in the first one, LOL + the bad quality)
Old 11-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Ooh thank so much for the icons. I will use one as soon as we finish the 130th Gizzie thread.

They are so good. I actually watched live today, which I never do. I was so excited. I almost bawled when Kyle went I love you Oliver, I always have, and sorry but I kind of laughed at Nick's little weeping tuirade. The guy ios creepy.

Fish and Kyle looked so in love. Yay!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they were so lovely today! i cried!
Old 11-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, Marie, that's fine.

And yeah, I cried when they got together. What a love!
I know and I watched their scens from yesterday on YT. I awwed so much wne Kyle said that it wasn't Nick's fault he wasn't Oliver.

Theyare in love.

Here is the clip from yesterday:
YouTube - OLTL - The Kyle and Oliver Story - Nov 3, 2009
Old 11-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww, yes! I know! It's never his fault. And I love how he was like, "He's not you...He's no you..." Gah.

Just you guys know, this Friday might be a big day for Kish. And if you guys want to know the icons, I know where to find them from LJ. I think it's something called kish.
deep within me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awww, yes! I know! It's never his fault. And I love how he was like, "He's not you...He's no you..." Gah.

Just you guys know, this Friday might be a big day for Kish. And if you guys want to know the icons, I know where to find them from LJ. I think it's something called kish.
Oh I wwould totally love to have more icons. See I finally have a Kish one. It's rare that I have something else than a Gizzie one.

Another big day is November 10. I won't give anything away but I think we will all enjoy it very much.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Awww, you just used the icon I made! And no, you dont have to credit me. I don't care.

And yeah, I will find more icons to post here. And really, what do you mean? November 10th is another big day? No way! Wow!
deep within me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
^Awww, you just used the icon I made! And no, you dont have to credit me. I don't care.

And yeah, I will find more icons to post here. And really, what do you mean? November 10th is another big day? No way! Wow!
Thanks for telling me. I couldn't remember who made it. That's why I had the little message below.

I will credit you for sure. Yes, it comes from SOD. We are having a big day on the 10th. I'm very excited.
Reply   Post New Thread