Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2020, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon1982 (View Post)
Exactly! He was completely in love and devoted to Lola. The whole thing is just ridiculous. Wonder what they'll do with Summer's character if Hunter leaves, kill her off or recast? Really hope they don't recast. Anyway, loved Rey going at Kyle and calling him selfish and manipulative. Go Rey!

The whole thing is pure shyt. I can't believe the things he was telling Jack and Summer yesterday..it's like the writers eradicated the existence of Kola. I am just stunned.

It's fine to break them up, I know everything was not gonna stay amazing for Kyle and Lola but the way they did it. It's so shocking. I don't think they can come back from this torching.

I'm thinking if Hunter leaves, they'll probably have Summer be off the canvas for a little bit in case Hunter wants to come back. She's been there for a long time so I'm sure they're loyal to her. And they would know relatively fast if she'll be able to come back.

And yes, I loved everything Rey told Kyle. Kyle is such a selfish, manipulative, entitled dirtbag. Just evil.

SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

The actor seemed to have trouble in his latest scenes with Lola, he probably couldn't believe it himself. He did a complete 360 .
Sandy0401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

To be honest from what I watched, it doesn't seem like the writers are erasing Kola... it seems like Nick, Phyllis and Jack are suppose to be the AUDIENCE! Their reaction is thinking that Kyle is misguided and completely lost his mind....

Jack and Nick even brought up how he married Summer for LOLA'S LIVER! and how he divorced her for Summer... so I love how Kyle/Summer are getting criticizes and many aren't buying their love at this point.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Thank you Tia, I needed to hear that.

It seems like it's being erased to me but maybe I'm in too deep and not watching appropriately?

How is he already flaunting his relationship with Summer like the way he's doing with no sense of decency. I just cant stand him honestly. He's such trash.

Old 02-16-2020, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ It's okay, it probably helps that I do watch the entire show objectively. And for me it will be erased if Summer/Kyle were together and than everyone accepted it.

We have people like even Lola question if the love that she and Kyle share was even real while showing a flashback of how good their times was. We see Kyle even question himself and wonder if he will let Summer down because of what he did to Lola.
You have people like Jack, Rey, Nick and Phyllis not trusting Kyle motives and believing that Summer will end up getting hurt.

It's a soap opera, one week one couple can look so perfect, and the next, not as much. Summer/Kyle are in extreme happy mode right now and clearly that won't last.

Right now it's written to show us that Kyle is trash.
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

I think people are starting to accept it. They'll be at the Gala together as a couple.

ETA: I saw some spoilers saying that Lola is pregnant and Summer makes Kyle go back to Lola. OMG..how disgusting is this if it's true. I do NOT want to watch this garbage. Lola must be protected and kept away from this scumbag. If she is pregnant, she can do it by herself. Kyle just needs to give her child support and she'll be fine. She'll give him visitations. Do not want this! I rather she wasn't pregnant at all by this devil man.

Last edited by SweetSymphony; 02-18-2020 at 01:40 PM
Old 02-20-2020, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Soaps

American soaps have this weird "you're pregnant with my child, I must be with you" rule.
Reply   Post New Thread