Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 06:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kristen DiMera ♥ Eileen Davidson #1: Because thank god she's back!!

Talk about reviving a soap Kristen/Eileen is a breath of fresh air and she is a major factor on why I decided to try to watch Days again.

THANK YOU Sony! Days of Our Lives for bringing her back

this was posted on SoapOperaFan.com (designed by Annie Breehated)

Shippers
Dommie
JensensGurl07
baelfire24
Walt Reynolds

Adding a shipper list. Would love to have some photos too. I couldn't find any at the time i started this thread.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.

Last edited by deep within me; 02-02-2014 at 12:38 AM
Dommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No shipper list?! If you make one later on add me plz love that she's back!!
Old 11-19-2012, 07:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

I really do love the photo in OP! Too bad she didn't put Brady in the background.

Two Scoops in soapcentral.com -

Quote:
KRISTEN and E.J. I actually think that Kristen wants to help E.J. The majority of it has to do with getting E.J. to be in her debt. But, I'll admit that there's an instant bond that DiMera kids share. Stefano's impression -- good or bad-- is not easy to forget.

And these two fallen angels certainly do share a mutual respect for scheming. E.J. was impressed with Kristen's series of "strange coincidences" that cause "bizarre outbursts" from Marlena. I'm still a little cranky that Stefano is hiding behind Kristen rather than apologizing to E.J. But, the highly entertaining banter between Kristen and E.J. is well worth it.

BRADY I pondered it in my last column, but now I'm downright sure of it now. Brady and Kristen are on a collision course right for each other. I haven't seen Brady this mad since he shoved Vivian in that sarcophagus. He's got that slight Zoolander meets Buffalo Bill look in his eye again. Yes, that is a good thing.

Brady is at his best when he's willing to get a little dirty. And while Kristen may have gotten the best of John before, she's messing with a Kiriakis now. I can't wait for Victor to find out! And he thought Nicole was bad...
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not watching but a coworker was gagging yesterday she told me that Kristen and Brady kissed. I expected as much. Wow Brady & Jennifer both sure know how to mourn their loved ones.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Is she falling for Brady? That is the five million dollar question.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

We knew it was coming

Brady and Kristen Make Love 12-3-12 - YouTube

and yet yesterday when Marlooney came and just stood at the door and watched and Kristen seeing her and looking at her for bit was just weird.

I still have no idea what her plan is? what is she doing?
Old 12-29-2012, 07:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

I still like the brother(s), sister dynamic with the DiMera's but I still so clueless to her agenda with Brady, John and Marlena. Anyone have any inkling what she is trying to accomplish? And does she get what she wants because of the
Spoiler:
SERIOUSLY??!!!! WHY?
Old 01-30-2013, 07:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

I so hope she figures out what Nicole is doing and they both tear her a new HOLE!

I am team Kristen when it comes to seeing someone trying to bring her down with amatuer antics.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kristen honey you can do it, you can tell Brady anything and he will believe that the sky is orange and the grass is purple.

I loved it that Kristen didn't have to do a thing this time -the idiot Nicole did and made Brady back Kristen up.

Now Marlena and her 'she wrote a note saying I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING' this just can't can't be the downfall of Kristen. No instead her own heart finally realizing that as much as she toyed and plotted she couldn't keep it from opening up and falling for the dolt Brady.

Last edited by Dommie; 01-31-2013 at 05:01 PM
Old 01-31-2013, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Behind a couple weeks but I will post once I catch up on her scenes
Old 02-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

SOD's stuff we know this week and shouldn't tell U A source at Y&R reports that the show is determined to reclaim Eileen Davidson (ex-Ashley), but a recent overture to DAYS, where she is hottter than ever playing Kristen, was immediately shut down!

I for one am GLAD!!! HAPPY!! ELATED. We need ED here to play Kristen. She makes a great crazy as a loon schemer.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Loved her today and yesterday.

Yesterday she tried so hard to get to think about marriage. Later seeing her with EJ talking was fun since it coincided with Brady and Samantha talking about their significant others. I would love it to see these four try and go out on a double date. It would end up probably with EJ holding back Samantha and Brady trying to keep Kristen from scratching out Samantha's eyes but it sure would be crazy fun to watch.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

ED did go back to Y&R and film some scenes for their 40th anniversary. But she is still at Days.

Yesterday she gave up a part of herself when trying to convince Brady to move into the DiMera mansion. I don't understand what she is doing anymore than I think she does

I am so very proud of this actress though because I read on twitter yesterday that fans asked her why she wasn't on the prenom list and she said exactly how I fell about the process -that she was barely back to Days for two months and it wasn't enough material to guage her character so she didn't submit in anything. I've always maintained that it's a years worth of work that should be reviewed and not just a few minutes. There are actors out there that usually are on the list that win even for a few months worth of work yearly.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommie (View Post)
I still like the brother(s), sister dynamic with the DiMera's but I still so clueless to her agenda with Brady, John and Marlena. Anyone have any inkling what she is trying to accomplish? And does she get what she wants because of the Fight John & Brady have in HTS -a fistfight that comes down to both ending up in hospitalSERIOUSLY??!!!! WHY?
I am still as clueless as ever and right now I think so is she!
Old 05-08-2013, 05:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow she finally realized she loves him --is it too late??? Great scenes yesterday from Kristen first with Brady and then with Jennifer. Don't mess this up Kristen forget stupid john.
Reply   Post New Thread