Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2015, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Yes, it's so weird to see Georgina and be like aw, that's precious Harper in Maxie's arms.
Old 02-28-2015, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

She's adorable (so is Avery/Jamie (i still like calling her Jamie, and yes I'm still bitter Franco and Nina couldn't keep her. )

Maxie is pissing me off. Choose Nathan one! I don't like how she's handling things with Nathan lately. She gets pissed at him for being upset she helped a mobster! HELLO!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, maybe this time, Nina can have adopted baby or a miracle baby with Franco, this time it'll be theirs. Nina is not that old after all Ava can get pregnant and Olivia as well so why can't she?

OMG, yeah, her answer to Nathan...not surprising. She's so fickle it's so annoying. I am not surprised that she would say that and urgh, Spinelli makes me hate him more and I don't know if you know, I used to hate Spixie when they were together and I still do now, so this is not helping with my case so if they are going there with them, I will have to FF her scenes because I haven't done that in long time since Spixie ended.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm hoping Nina can still become pregnant and that Britt was wrong. She deserves to be happy. Think of a little Frina kid? Awww! Talk about hell raiser.

I missed most of Spixie, only saw them from when she got pregnant, I like them, but he seems to be too much of an enabler. She needs some one who is going to put their foot down and not let her get away with everything...somebody like Nathan. As much as I LOVE Naxie, I think it might do her good to loose him for awhile, that way she realizes what an idiot she's being.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-08-2015, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Oh god, yeah, a baby raised by two crazies? They would be hilarious parents and yes, Britt can be wrong at times and not everything is accurate. Just, did you watch around the time, Sam couldn't get pregnant? Well, when she was capable of having a child then she got shot right through her ovaries and was told that she would NEVER get a child, like ever, and the idea of parenthood is just gone and she thought she would never get a child but all thanks to miracle surgery and all, she got her miracle and got Danny. And also, Lulu wasn't capable of having a child, I don't remember what exactly, but how did she manage to get baby with Dante? Yes, through surrogate mother. So half of women on this show couldn't get baby got the baby after all in the end. So Nina would get hers one day.

Yeah, I am glad that Nathan sorta of broke up with her to give her time to think over instead of chasing her and fighting for her and pining after her because they were already in relationship and Spinelli just sprung on her so I agree with him that she needs to be on her own and decides who she prefers to be with.

The reasons I don't like Spixie is that this relationship brings worst out of her, I mean, how many guys she has cheated on Spinelli with? She slept with Franco while being with him and she thrills for danger and Spinelli couldn't give her that. So yeah.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

For Dante/Lulu, Britt (or Dr. O) stoll the embryo and tried to pass the baby off as Patrick's then Brad's. It wasn't until nosey Liz told her secret did everybody find out. So yes Nina could totally have a kid, but I'd imagin it would have to wait a bit. They have little Avery, and Olivia is preggers, and Becky is, so who knows if that kid will get written on or not (I'm assuming yes it will )

I don't like how Maxie handled this situation at all, she got pissed and Nathan for wanting to stand aside? She was kissing another guy and basically avoiding Nathan, what was he suppose to think?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Well, since Becky confirmed that it's bunny and not hers so that now leaves Olivia and Avery for now. So yeah, I can see them wait a bit longer till Franco and Nina fall in love and maybe get married, who knows, etc to the point that they both are ready for children. For now, they are at beginning so they have plenty of time.

Yeah, I get it and Nathan didn't want to be thrown aside by her so he decided to write himself out for her to make a decision or do something about it. She can't honestly kiss another guy and get away with it. I am glad that he didn't want to stay in relationship because of that reason.

And looks like he told her that he loves her today.
Old 03-15-2015, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope her and Nathan can work things out. Spinelli is a better friend then boy friend material.

I'm glad Nathan is fighting for her. I just hope he doesn't regret it.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-16-2015, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, if Nathan just gave up, Spinelli would get his way so he has to fight someway.

Do you know last week when Maxie was holding Georgia, that's actually her daughter?
Old 03-17-2015, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I did know that. I thought it was so cute that she was trying to talk to Ryan durring the scene.

Hey could you do me a favor? Kirsten and Ryan have been posting pics on Instagram...and I can't get to them on my PC, and on my phone I can't save them. Could you repost them here please? I'm looking for the one with Brandon/Kirsten up front and Ryan/Harper in the background something about "Uncle Ryan" and then another one I think Ryan posted, he was carrying a sleeping Harper and he said something about he was with bug while her parents were out or something.

I could bring the tweets over if that helps.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-21-2015, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Here's more of them on instagram.

RYAN, why are you doing that?!?!?!?!

Damnit, they are so close that's killing me.
Old 03-21-2015, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Add me!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 06:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

cute pics
icon by
Impossible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so annoyed at maxie. She hasn't changed a bit

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I'm so annoyed at maxie. She hasn't changed a bit
You are not only one, trust me. She is so flip flop between Spinelli and Nathan and it's so exhausting and Spinelli is pissing me off with how he has been behaving like this. So horrible.

You are added, Jordan!
Reply   Post New Thread