Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2019, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

So true. I hope we see more Sam on the show again. Her screen time has been so reduced. Billy has moved on he has a new show Truth BE Told on Apple TV.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^It's been reduced big time and I'm beyond shocked especially because it used to be CarSon and JaSam and those actors who were more or less the faces of GH. I would like to see Sam back into the PI business there's so many people she could be helping with those services compared to sitting in jail with people like Ryan and Nelle.
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Shame.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if they'll ever have Sam and Jason move one from each other.
Old 01-09-2020, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Honestly I don’t think so. They did try with Liz and Jason and later on with Sam and Drew (we also had Sam with Lucky and Patrick), they even went as far as giving Jason, Jake with Liz and Sam, Scout with Drew but I think the popular demand is for JaSam. They’ll probably be like Carson only a bit different and I think they’re meant to be a super couple.
Old 01-09-2020, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

I've loved all of Sam's pairings and I grew up on JaSam. I literally started shipping them and posting about them on this board before they even got together..and I'll always love them. OG JaSam will never be beaten for me. But I feel like somethings shifted in the past years..after experiencing Kelly and Billy's chemistry, I miss it so much.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I think the biggest thing with that is, is we were lead to believe Billy was Jason and not Drew and it wasn't until SB wanted back that they did this whole twin odd story with Drew, Jason and Franco and it was just horrible. I loved Billy as Jason just as much as I do Steve as Jason, when JaSam got back together and Sam left Patrick (if I'm thinking correctly) because she learned that "Jake" was Jason and than they had baby Emily I was over the moon. And than GH just threw it away, as a JaSam fan that was a huge slap in the face IMO. And than there just wasn't the JaSam spark anymore. I have no idea if it's being done on purpose or not, if they have Sam just keeping a wall up to keep the chemistry away or what. I wish we knew.
Old 01-11-2020, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
^I think the biggest thing with that is, is we were lead to believe Billy was Jason and not Drew and it wasn't until SB wanted back that they did this whole twin odd story with Drew, Jason and Franco and it was just horrible. I loved Billy as Jason just as much as I do Steve as Jason, when JaSam got back together and Sam left Patrick (if I'm thinking correctly) because she learned that "Jake" was Jason and than they had baby Emily I was over the moon. And than GH just threw it away, as a JaSam fan that was a huge slap in the face IMO. And than there just wasn't the JaSam spark anymore. I have no idea if it's being done on purpose or not, if they have Sam just keeping a wall up to keep the chemistry away or what. I wish we knew.
I agree. It's an absolute mess. The day they decided to do "The Tale of Two Jasons" it messed years of hard work up. It was poorly conceived and should have never been done. Nothing about Sam has been the same since.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 01-11-2020, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Exactly, they should've did something with it differently or let Drew stay with Liz (I thought Billy and Becky were cute together). Or sent Billy off screen for a bit and than had SB as Jason return and than have Billy come as Drew, it wouldn't have completely messed up the years of hard work.
Old 02-21-2020, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

ICAM. It was such a haphazard way of fixing that it put me off altogether. Haven't watched since.
Philanthropist.

Old 02-25-2020, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes they rsally did screw up the Drew/Sam/Jason storyline big time.
Old 02-26-2020, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Such a mess and none of the character recovered.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-16-2020, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sam needs a new love interest. I miss her with Drew. I did like her with Patrick and Lucky too.
Old 03-16-2020, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I loved Sam and Patrick. They were an adorable family with Emma and Danny, I shipped them so hard.

I love Sam and Jason but they just keep scooting around them and writing the same story. It's gotten old and boring. Wish we could in general get a decent Sam story.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes Sam and Patrick and Emma were cute!

Jason and Sam are so stale and boring now. They both seem so lifeless in their scenes together. The spark they used to have before Steve left in 2012 is totally gone.