Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2016, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
As a mother I am sure that Sam will be disgusted at Nik for putting little Spencer through this horrendously selfish nightmare.
Oh yeah, especially since Nik used Sam's feelings as a mother and Sam's feelings for Spencer to investigate Hayden. I really want Sam to chew into Nik when she finds him what a horrible father he's being to Spencer. I mean Spencer already has traits that aren't good to have and what he sees his father getting up to isn't healthy either. To see Nik pull this stunt as such an impressionable age, I see Spencer having a lot of issues when he's older.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

That poor kid will only suffer in his life and I guess it's the flaw of being Nik's child and a Cassidine.

Love this Sam fanvid.
Old 06-04-2016, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

The problem with Nik raising Spencer on his own. He doesn't have anyone to stop him and whack him over the head from instilling bad traits into Spencer's head and heart. It's amazing that after all that Sam has gone through, all the heart ache, angst, suffering, mistreatment, etc. Has only made her kind, warm, appreciative of life, friendly, open minded, giving, etc. She has stayed good and noble even when the world threw her bad luck constantly.

Love the video, thanks for bringing it over.
Old 06-04-2016, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
The problem with Nik raising Spencer on his own. He doesn't have anyone to stop him and whack him over the head from instilling bad traits into Spencer's head and heart. It's amazing that after all that Sam has gone through, all the heart ache, angst, suffering, mistreatment, etc. Has only made her kind, warm, appreciative of life, friendly, open minded, giving, etc. She has stayed good and noble even when the world threw her bad luck constantly.

Love the video, thanks for bringing it over.
Poor Spencer he really has no good influences in his life that can guide him in the right way. Laura and Liz have proven themselves as being no better than Nik. So aside from them I cant think who he's got left that wont just screw him up more into being a ruthless and evil Cassidine monster.

Any man would be lucky to be with Sam because she's an incredible, strong, independent woman. Jason is just the one who is lucky enough to have her love and devotion fixed on him.
Old 06-04-2016, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

I do think the show is setting Spencer up to become a horrible Cassindine monster just like all his family members before him. Since they need one of those in the show. It wouldn't be GH without the Cassindine doing something evil.
Old 06-04-2016, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

With the Cassidine blood running through his veins he is bound to be trouble when he's finally aged to his teens.
Old 06-05-2016, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
With the Cassidine blood running through his veins he is bound to be trouble when he's finally aged to his teens.
I worry that they will make Spencer even worse.

I wonder when they are soap aged, if they will have Spencer and Danny be about the same age?
Old 06-05-2016, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I wonder when they are soap aged, if they will have Spencer and Danny be about the same age?
Old 06-05-2016, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

Quote:

That'd be pretty interesting to see since they are cousins but never seem to see each other...I just hope that Danny turns out to be the opposite of Spencer (he is for sure all Cassadine).
Old 06-05-2016, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if Sam will want to have another child soon. Because Danny is I believe four/five now by soap standards. And I can see them wanting Danny to have another siblings close to him in age. Though I think Sam is concentrating on just having Jason back and them being a family again. Though I know she wants more children, at least she did before Jason died the first time.
Old 06-05-2016, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wonder if Sam will want to have another child soon. Because Danny is I believe four/five now by soap standards. And I can see them wanting Danny to have another siblings close to him in age. Though I think Sam is concentrating on just having Jason back and them being a family again. Though I know she wants more children, at least she did before Jason died the first time.
I could see it being a surprise pregnancy if it were to happened this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
That'd be pretty interesting to see since they are cousins but never seem to see each other...I just hope that Danny turns out to be the opposite of Spencer (he is for sure all Cassadine).
I agree it would be interesting if Spencer/Danny were aged the same. It's a soap so it's definitely possible. I could see them ending up with a relationship resembling that of Lucky and Nik where they compete over girls in there teen years into adulthood.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if Jake and Spencer would actually see more of each other since I'm sure Elizabeth and Nik will probably have a lot of on/off relationships as the boys grow.

I bet Sam get's pregnant sometime soon. I bet she will be so focus on saving Jason from jail and finding out where Nik has gotten himself to. That she won't realize she's late and think that her first signs of pregnancy are down to all the stress and emotional strain she is under.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:07 AM
Master Fan

I could totally see it happening exactly like you described.
Old 06-09-2016, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if Nik would stoop so low that he would go after Sam? He might depise Jason and Sam and Nik might have some issues. And of course he tried to stop her with not calling the cops on trying to kill Hayden. But I think he loves Sam because she like Alexis reminds him of the better man he once was and because they are family who have genuinely loved him.
Old 06-16-2016, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler: