Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's not just the Delia thing, it's before that, he did some pretty horrible things that he really never paid for. He even made the person he loved Sharon take the fall for killing Skye because he was upset with Sharon faking her death and moving on with Sam...
I think he even framed Nick for his fake death at one time.

So, when it comes to the framing department, he did his fair share. I think that's why I don't feel as bad as I should be.

I think that although I am liking Chadam right now, I would have loved for him to take over his father's company. I love that he is trying to get out of his father wing but it's sort of what he always wanted and I think that Chelsea at times as made him a little weaker... and making him do things he really wouldn't do.
I just feel that Adam is in a lose situation anyway, so why not taking over his father company when he had the chance to instead of taking his father's company when he needs to steal it like he did in 2012.

I guess I feel this version of Adam really take orders more than make things happen.... and I feel the old Adam wouldn't have been in this situation because he would've seen it coming or something. lol

Like I think all of us knew that Chelsea/Adam going away to New York was never going to happen.
Old 07-08-2016, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I guess I feel this version of Adam really take orders more than make things happen.... and I feel the old Adam wouldn't have been in this situation because he would've seen it coming or something. lol

Like I think all of us knew that Chelsea/Adam going away to New York was never going to happen.
Completely Agree!! JH's version of Adam is more toe-the-line type characterized than MM's version but to me it kinda makes sense because now he knows what it's like to truly lose everything that means the world to him, Chelsea & Connor, so he doesn't want to do crazy things that will jeopardize that. The most we've seen of the old Adam was probably when he was working with Ian Ward to bring down Victor prior to the fire at Newman Tower.

Oh yeah going to New York as well as staying in Paris was never going to stick.
Old 07-08-2016, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess it's good that Chelsea/Connor are bringing more of his good family side however, it seems either way it's a lose-lose for Adam. So, I' say just take over the father's company and have all the authority. lol
Also I am upset that Chelsea threatens to leave him anytime he acts IN CHARACTER. The Adam she fell in love with is the Adam she always threatens to leave when he show himself again. So, I really don't understand why he can't have it all.

I feel if he does what he want to truly do in his heart than Chelsea will leave him and if he does what Chelsea wants him to do, what is currently happening right now is what will happen. lol

I think all Adam has to do is tell the truth and do what he wants....
One day they will go to Paris and stay. lol
Old 07-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

I always use to have a good laugh when Chelsea would make those threats because she knows what kind of man she married and plus she makes a show of being serious about it then never follows through because as she's said before she just doesn't have it in her to actually leave him.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes. So, I kind of don't want to see that anymore but sadly I fear if the Adam from the past did return, those threats would with it. A huge reason why Adam really can't do anything... he wants his family to stay together and I understand that.
Old 07-10-2016, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

They really need to find a middle ground that lets Adam be himself in a way that doesn't jeopardize his relationship with Chelsea. It's not impossible because they've cut out the biggest problem which was Chelsea's fear that Adam would never be able to let go of besting Victor.
Old 07-10-2016, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that's my problemo... it feels like the writers can't do it.
If Adam turns back to being more like the Adam I want, he is going to lie to Chelsea and I really don't like that as well.
Old 07-10-2016, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I agree. The writers like to just go hardcore one way instead of doing a balance of both.

I have this problem with only two soap characters and Adam is one of them. I like the dark scheming side and I'm okay with him being a prick & lying to any/everybody else. I just cant stand him lying to Chelsea that's where I draw the line on his darkness.
Old 07-11-2016, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree! and anytime he lies to Chelsea it just doesn't make much sense to me.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

Exactly!! Like when he took so long to tell Chelsea the truth about being Christian/Sully's "father" that made no sense because she knew he'd slept with Sage and they weren't together at the time so it technically wasn't cheating (although I hated it and in my shipping heart it did feel like cheating ).

It's been nice seeing Adam being so thankful towards the people who've been helping him and believing in his innocence. One of my fave such moments was last week when he thanked Dylan for giving him the benefit of doubt and entertaining the thought that he's being framed.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreed. Who knows probably he will try to really stay this new and improved changed man. Although I do want shades of the former Adam, but I like him now still of course.

Old 07-13-2016, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

I like this new and improved Adam too but I also agree that it's always nice to see a little bit of the bad boy side emerge every once in a while.

What's your fave Adam bad boy moments? I've gotta admit one of his most intriguing schemes was when he pretended he was gay/bi as part of his plot while he was gaslighting Ashley in his original vendetta against Victor.
Old 07-13-2016, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I disliked that storyline.
I think my favorite moment and it's probably because of my hardcore at heart Shadam feelings. When everyone though Sharon had died and he cursed everyone out at "her funeral" One of my favorite moments of Adam! because if Sharon was really dead at that moment, everything he said to all the hypocrites was correct. lol

Adam taking over Victor's company for that little bit of while was a. lol
Old 07-13-2016, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

It was intriguing for the sole fact of how far Adam was once willing to go for a scheme but yeah I agree not the most well done storyline made worst by the controversy surrounding the previous actor leaving due to the storyline.

My fave Adam scene, with my Chadam shipping heart in control, was the letter he wrote for the son they lost and giving it to Chelsea with the baby blanket when she was pregnant with Connor. I'm such a sap for low-key but highly emotional moments because although he was so shut off from her when they lost that baby that just showed how much he wanted that family with Chelsea and their child.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

I love those smaller emotional charged moments in soaps. They really are the foundations of the shows.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread