Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2016, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

So the Christian/Sully reveal has set off the rumour mill about an Adam return once again even saying that Justin may have filmed additional unaired scenes for it yet to air.

Anywho...I'm curious what the thoughts are on the subject of who Adam would've wanted raising Christian post-reveal? Obviously if he was alive he'd probably go for custody so I mean what would a legit deceased Adam have wanted for his "son"?
I'm of the opinion that he'd have been fine with Dylan keeping Sully/Christian because he knows Dylan is a good man whose devoted and loving.
I dont count or buy into any of the phony sentimental "brothers" crap between Adam/Nick, near the end of Justin's run as Adam, that's used as an excuse to say Adam would've wanted the kid with Nick.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay this is how I believe it would go.

I think if Adam found out Christian was alive, he would have wanted Nick to keep him because it was Sage dying wish of course, and the secret she took to the grave so, he wouldn't want to ruin her memory.

HOWEVER, this is when I miss the relationship that Sharon/Adam use to have that the writers ruined. I believe if he saw Sharon getting thrown under the bus, that changes pretty much everything.

I think if Adam found out that Sully was Christian, he'd probably have more sympathy for Sharon and sort of blame himself for changing the paternity results to begin with.

It's tough... if we get this new Shadam 2.0 version, he'd probably be with Victor and Chelsea here. IF we get the real Adam, he wouldn't want Sharon getting tpo bashed for all of this.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

I think your giving Adam too much credit for caring about Nick or the wants of a dead woman (Sage) because if he were alive at the reveal especially considering Chelsea was finally in the know about Christian's paternity I can imagine he'd be the one confronting Shylan right now not the ever sanctimonious Nicholas. He would want his son with himself and Chelsea not with Nick.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well no I'm not if we are going by the Adam we saw in 2016. He decided to keep Sage ridiculous secret and even when Nick came to his house and said the worst things, he still kept his mouth shut because he wanted to respect Sage's memory and as Victor feels right now, Adam didn't see any point of revealing the truth.

Sadly, the way Adam was written, he'd probably want Christian with Nick since that's pretty much what he did when Christian was alive...
Old 11-07-2016, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

I love Adam but don't be fooled that he stayed quiet to keep Sage's false good memory intact or to spare Nick's feelings. He did it for his own selfish reasons because he had nothing to gain. Christian was "dead" and he didn't want to risk losing Chelsea so he stayed silent for himself.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ But even when Chelsea knew about it, he still agreed to keep quiet about it. Chelsea wasn't going to leave him by this point, he was the main one making the orders about keeping quite for Nick.... and of course Sage...
Old 11-08-2016, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

^ I honestly believe that he didn't bring it up at that point because Christian/Sage were both dead and it would've done nothing but cause pain to reveal the truth so it really was only important that Chelsea knew. Christian being alive changes all that because he did care about him (shown in the way he broke down when finally telling Chelsea the truth) and although he choose his life with Chelsea/Connor over being Christian's father I do think he'd have finally claimed him.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I love Adam but don't be fooled that he stayed quiet to keep Sage's false good memory intact or to spare Nick's feelings. He did it for his own selfish reasons because he had nothing to gain. Christian was "dead" and he didn't want to risk losing Chelsea so he stayed silent for himself.
Whose Christian?
Old 11-08-2016, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Whose Christian?
Christian is Sullivan.
Christian is Sage/Nick's son... a doctor faked Christian's death ordered from evil Dr. Anderson. However, we think that Christian was really ADAM's son, and that's a secret both Adam and Sage kept (separately from Nick)

Dylan and Sharon was going to have a child together but Sharon had a miscarriage. She didn't tell Dylan and she checked herself into Fairview hospital where evil Dr. Anderson was her main doctor.

Dr. Anderson gave Sharon drugs to make her go crazy, she made Sharon believe she was pregnant and never had the miscarriage and she kept Dylan and her family away from her. Eventually Dr. Anderson tricked Sharon until believing she gave birth. Sharon was confused because she didn't remember it but Dr. Anderson convinced her, and told her how she fainted and everything.

She was introduced to her new baby "Christian" but Dylan/Sharon believed it was their child and named the child Sullivan.

Christian = Sullivan.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Christian is Sullivan.
Christian is Sage/Nick's son... a doctor faked Christian's death ordered from evil Dr. Anderson. However, we think that Christian was really ADAM's son, and that's a secret both Adam and Sage kept (separately from Nick)

Dylan and Sharon was going to have a child together but Sharon had a miscarriage. She didn't tell Dylan and she checked herself into Fairview hospital where evil Dr. Anderson was her main doctor.

Dr. Anderson gave Sharon drugs to make her go crazy, she made Sharon believe she was pregnant and never had the miscarriage and she kept Dylan and her family away from her. Eventually Dr. Anderson tricked Sharon until believing she gave birth. Sharon was confused because she didn't remember it but Dr. Anderson convinced her, and told her how she fainted and everything.

She was introduced to her new baby "Christian" but Dylan/Sharon believed it was their child and named the child Sullivan.

Christian = Sullivan.
What a horrible thing to do to a person.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

The Dr. Anderson angle on the story is honestly why I blame Nick for this entire storyline tbh.
Old 11-09-2016, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

So who are his actual parents and whose trying to claim hold of him now?
Old 11-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be something if he did do an unaired ep just glad it came out finally. Now can Chloe get caught
Old 11-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
So who are his actual parents and whose trying to claim hold of him now?
I'm for episodes behind right now. Will catch up by Friday or Saturday but.

His actual parents are Sage and Nick! HOWEVER, that's not 100% true... from everything we saw. Sage and Adam (Nick's brother) are really the parents, but Sage took the secret to the grave and Adam knew and never said nothing.

I think we need another DNA test to really determine it though.

Dylan/Sharon aren't really the parents. Sharon found out months ago but never said nothing because she didn't want Dylan to lose another kid (his 3rd) but the truth is out now.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

So Adam has a kid floating out there and he doesn't think to say anything?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread