Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn't be surprised if it was, I'm sure one of the Cassidines have it on ice somewhere.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 08:27 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
I wouldn't be surprised if it was, I'm sure one of the Cassidines have it on ice somewhere.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha you are so right girl you are funny. May be the Cassidines has Jax and Brenda true love story on ice as well along with the TIIC brains.
J4BREN4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn't be surprised. Jerry was mixed up with them, so maybe they took the J/B baby to hold over his head, or as a favor or anything else TIIC would think was entertaining.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-12-2014, 05:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised. Jerry was mixed up with them, so maybe they took the J/B baby to hold over his head, or as a favor or anything else TIIC would think was entertaining.
Four questions. 1. Do you think we will ever get our happy ever after? 2. Have J&B reach an age where it doesn't matter anymore? 3. Will they ever again realize that they belong together? 4. Is it possible that they no longer love each other not even as friends?
Old 10-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know, I think it depends on if either one is willing to come back and for how long. If both of them were to stay gone, then the writers could always let us know through somebody else that oh Jax and Brenda are back together, getting married etc etc. And we'd know they are getting their happy ever after, just off screen. Because it being a soap I think that's the only way they can get their happy ever after because if they were both back there would always be somebody stiring up the pot, Sonny, Carly etc. I don't think they will ever get to the point where they can't even be friends, they've meant to much to each other for it all to get thrown away. Yes they may not always like each other for whatever reason, but you can't have a history like they've had and not have it mean something, even when they're angry at each other.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-13-2014, 08:56 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I don't know, I think it depends on if either one is willing to come back and for how long. If both of them were to stay gone, then the writers could always let us know through somebody else that oh Jax and Brenda are back together, getting married etc etc. And we'd know they are getting their happy ever after, just off screen. Because it being a soap I think that's the only way they can get their happy ever after because if they were both back there would always be somebody stiring up the pot, Sonny, Carly etc. I don't think they will ever get to the point where they can't even be friends, they've meant to much to each other for it all to get thrown away. Yes they may not always like each other for whatever reason, but you can't have a history like they've had and not have it mean something, even when they're angry at each other.
You know what gets me going is the s&Bers have dilute themselves into thinking that Jax was the fall back guy for Brenda. I will argue that Sonny became the fall back guy and not Jax. First 1996 Jax gave Brenda a choice marry him or lose him for good. If Brenda love sonny so much why didn't she just let Jax go and try to win sonny back from Lily herself without Jax. No she chose to marry him. Second in 1997-98 Why didn't she go back to sonny when he came back to try and make her leave Jax again even though he knew he would not be staying. She chose Jax again. Third 2002-03 when she came back for the (dead) she still love Jax she could have fought Carly for sonny but she didn't want sonny she love Jax and that why she chose him again. Fourth 2010-11 when she came back she told Suzanna after seeing Jax that she was going after what she truly wanted and it was Jax but when Jax told her he had a daughter and wife and that that's where fate had lead him she believed she had lose Jax forever so she chose sonny as the fall back guy. But in the end she chose to leave sonny and left town with who else JAX. Fifth 2013 she came back and went to tell sonny she was marrying Jax and explain the letter she had written not to get sonny back but to tell him that they may have had a chance of getting back together if he had read the letter but since he never came to Rome she sent the divorce papers. Not that she wanted him back.........but the s&Bers could not except that Brenda LOVE Jax more then she did sonny so they chose to believe what they want to which is that Jax was the forever fall back guy. The verdict has been in for so long now and Jax and Brenda has be found guilty of loving each other. A lot of them have converted to the J&B side and know this is the truth. Guza may have started out with Sonny being the one he wanted with Brenda for what ever the reason but I think when Mariece left in 1997 he shower all his attention on Jax and Brenda and the s&Bers lose 74 percent of their fans that had converted to J&Bers.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think there will always be die hard S&B shippers just like there will be die hard J&B shippers and both sides will think the other side is crazy. As a viewer I don't think we're ever going to get an answer one way or the other. The writers know each pairing brings in viewers and gets people talking and draws attention to the show, they'll drag this out forever.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-23-2014, 06:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I think there will always be die hard S&B shippers just like there will be die hard J&B shippers and both sides will think the other side is crazy. As a viewer I don't think we're ever going to get an answer one way or the other. The writers know each pairing brings in viewers and gets people talking and draws attention to the show, they'll drag this out forever.
I think Ingo and Vanessa are really on their way back because every other week either she or he are in ABC indepth or soap opera digest. next week it is Ingo and Vanessa has finishing moving back to CA.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Brenda will probably show back up in town once Sonny/Carly are officially back to gether again...and we'll have to sit through Sonny/Carly/Brenda triangle again.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-26-2014, 12:32 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Brenda will probably show back up in town once Sonny/Carly are officially back to gether again...and we'll have to sit through Sonny/Carly/Brenda triangle again.
or it a box sonny/carly/Brenda/Jax still pining away for sonny/carly. well we will see in December some big wedding suppose to happen then.

TIIC
Old 10-26-2014, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Probably. This show does not know how to let go of some couples, and couples that should get a chance, never do.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-31-2014, 10:26 PM
New Fan

It would be nice if the TIIC let sonny and carly remarry and stay together and then bring Jax and Brenda back married with Alex. Looking for their daughter that was taking at birth. Also they find out that Alex is really Jax son and Joslyn is someone else's child. This was a story I wrote after their last visit
Old 11-15-2014, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would be an awesome way to bring them both back.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-18-2014, 09:05 PM
New Fan

Man did you see Franco let loss on Carly the she devil. It was so awesome. I wanted to send him flowers. IMO he had more balls to tell her what she really was then Jax he just excepted her cheating as****** and continue to be her door mate.
Old 11-18-2014, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I did! and I LOVED IT! I was cheering him along the whole time. Not only did I enjoy him calling her out on her cheating, but bringing up everything, how she could lie to her own son, because really she chose Sonny over Michael the minute she decided to cover for Sonny.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Reply   Post New Thread