Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Hopefully this will be short lived and Liz will get it through her head once and for all that Jason loves Sam and Liz will always be nothing more than second (if that) best. That's my hope
Old 10-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yed that is my hope too!
Old 10-06-2014, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

Seriously? I know you and Jake? GMAFB this has crappy writing written all over it.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
Hopefully this will be short lived and Liz will get it through her head once and for all that Jason loves Sam and Liz will always be nothing more than second (if that) best. That's my hope
She won't. They try to make it seem like Liason is this grand love or something.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 10-07-2014, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait for the JaSam reunion, it will be so worth the wait.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Jason calling Jake is just...... He has no memories at all but only remembers his late son's name? Okaaay. Weird.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh dear lord give us Jasam already please.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Sam sleeping wit Patrick has me
Old 10-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a beautiful mess (View Post)
Jason calling Jake is just...... He has no memories at all but only remembers his late son's name? Okaaay. Weird.
Those scenes were absolutely horrendous, Liz telling a stranger fresh out of a coma about her dead kid and then him deciding he wants to be called Jake? Just ridiculous.

But that's fine, Liz can have amnesia Jason who's has no idea who he is. Whenever they referred to his family and loved ones the show transitioned to Sam.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Liz and Jason at this point reminds me of KM Port Charles days when Rafe lost his memory and she acted like she was his wife.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Liz clinging to the memory of Jason and her bothers me. From what I remember watching the show, Lucky was and had always been Liz great love. But it was complicated. Though I don't know much of their story. I didn't really start watching strongly until Michael was half grown.

Jason was married and in love with Sam when he "died" the first time around. They have a child together, a child that Jason never got to truly be with and be a father too. That doesn't take away from the son that Liz and Jason had who died. But Jason's life was with Sam the last time he was on the show, not Liz.

I do find it interesting that Liz stays by his bed nothing. The second Sam and Danny show up and Sam holds Jason's hand. All the machines start going off and his vitals start getting better. Jason is fighting to wake up to be with Sam and Danny. And it wouldn't be right for Liz to be one of the things to keep them apart.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Liz clinging to the memory of Jason and her bothers me. From what I remember watching the show, Lucky was and had always been Liz great love. But it was complicated. Though I don't know much of their story. I didn't really start watching strongly until Michael was half grown.

Jason was married and in love with Sam when he "died" the first time around. They have a child together, a child that Jason never got to truly be with and be a father too. That doesn't take away from the son that Liz and Jason had who died. But Jason's life was with Sam the last time he was on the show, not Liz.

I do find it interesting that Liz stays by his bed nothing. The second Sam and Danny show up and Sam holds Jason's hand. All the machines start going off and his vitals start getting better. Jason is fighting to wake up to be with Sam and Danny. And it wouldn't be right for Liz to be one of the things to keep them apart.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Sam sleeping wit Patrick has me
I think it's a dream sequence, I mean there's no way they would jump into bed without talking about it, so it has to be dream sequence and from tweets I have seen, it looks like it is.

Quote:
Those scenes were absolutely horrendous, Liz telling a stranger fresh out of a coma about her dead kid and then him deciding he wants to be called Jake? Just ridiculous.

But that's fine, Liz can have amnesia Jason who's has no idea who he is. Whenever they referred to his family and loved ones the show transitioned to Sam.
OH MY GOD. I honestly don't know how I am going to respond to that. Using a dead kid's name on that guy....that's........morbid. Really. I mean there's absolute no good way out of using your late kid's name to pass off as yours just because you don't remember who you are? Like how is that ok? Kinda creepy if you ask me.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, Crisis averted.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just so sick of this, bring back JaSam already
Closed Thread   Post New Thread