Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2014, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

Perhaps Danny spends Thanksgiving with his Quartermaine family and Michael. While Sam has Thanksgiving with Patrick? Though that doesn't make a lot of sense, unless Alexis is there with Danny.

Michael looks so happy playing with his little cousin.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh how cute, that is happiest Michael has looked since the truth came out. Danny and Michael so cute.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Oh how cute, that is happiest Michael has looked since the truth came out. Danny and Michael so cute.
Your right, being with Danny has cheered Michael up. They are so cute together.
Old 11-22-2014, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

I'm hoping that Danny/Michael will have the same relationship that Jason had with Michael.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 11-22-2014, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait until they find out Jake is Jason, Michael, Danny and Sam will be so happy
Old 11-22-2014, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Yes, that's what makes this so damn saddest is that Carly and Sonny took that away from him when he was born and never felt something, so normal, so consent, so happy, just...nothing but pain and drama and murder and prison and troubles. He never felt like this in a long, long time and with AJ being gone helped him get out of it and he first time finally felt so happy and freed of those sht. It's so sad how his own parents put him through that. So sad.

I am just so happy to see him bonding with Danny and creating a relationship with him and sharing his memories about Jason with him and sharing stories.

I think Sam and Danny would first visit Quartmaine's house for a bit then leave to visit Liz's place for Thanksgiving. I can definitely see Sam visiting there just to meet the family first for Danny's sake then hit up with Patrick later.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait for a Jason, Sam, Danny and Michael scene, that would be cool
Old 11-24-2014, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

Of course Carly is going to show up demanding to see Michael. I can see Monica wanting to slam the door in her face. Michael making it very clear to Carly that his family is the Quartermaines and Sam and Danny.
Old 11-24-2014, 10:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I can't wait for the Jason and Sam scenes this week and I hope we get more intense stares between them and if Liz and Patrick pick up on it would be awesome. I hope Jake feels a little jealous of Patrick even if he doesn't know the reason why as yet.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if Sam and Danny stop by the Quartermaines to mingle and wish everyone Happy Turkey day before going to Liz's place. You know what I wish to see, Danny seeing Jake and running right to him. I can see Jake sitting down since he is recovering from an accident. And Danny runs right to him and get ups and curls up in his lap. Confusing everyone, but Jake says he doesn't mind and he thinks Danny is a great kid.
Old 11-24-2014, 08:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I wonder if Sam and Danny stop by the Quartermaines to mingle and wish everyone Happy Turkey day before going to Liz's place.
I doubt it if Larry is at the Quartermaines..Sam was introduced to him as Patrick's wife when they were at the bank.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 11-24-2014, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Of course Carly is going to show up demanding to see Michael. I can see Monica wanting to slam the door in her face. Michael making it very clear to Carly that his family is the Quartermaines and Sam and Danny.
Carly is always selfish who wants her way all the times but don't worry, Michael doesn't need Monica's help to do this because he would do it himself. Straight from his mouth would cut her deep rather than Monica's anyways.
Old 11-25-2014, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
Carly is always selfish who wants her way all the times but don't worry, Michael doesn't need Monica's help to do this because he would do it himself. Straight from his mouth would cut her deep rather than Monica's anyways.
True, but I meant that Monica would be furious at Carly for keeping AJ's killer secret and protecting Sonny all these months. Monica and Carly were never close, though they both loved Michael. Monica will want to chew Carly out herself for what she's done to AJ and to Michael. Monica from what I remember watching her over the years is very protective of her love ones.

I loved Carly and Sonny together as a couple. But Carly has always been a bit to selfish for me. She is always thinking of herself. I think even now she's thinking of herself and Sonny, instead of what Michael is going through. She needs to let him be angry and let him calm down before she forces her will on him.

I think Alexis brings Danny over for Thanksgiving since Sam can't show her face there. Since Larry thinks she's Patrick's wife. But then Sam will be having turkey with her husband, so it will work out.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
True, but I meant that Monica would be furious at Carly for keeping AJ's killer secret and protecting Sonny all these months. Monica and Carly were never close, though they both loved Michael. Monica will want to chew Carly out herself for what she's done to AJ and to Michael. Monica from what I remember watching her over the years is very protective of her love ones.

I loved Carly and Sonny together as a couple. But Carly has always been a bit to selfish for me. She is always thinking of herself. I think even now she's thinking of herself and Sonny, instead of what Michael is going through. She needs to let him be angry and let him calm down before she forces her will on him.

I think Alexis brings Danny over for Thanksgiving since Sam can't show her face there. Since Larry thinks she's Patrick's wife. But then Sam will be having turkey with her husband, so it will work out.
Well you can see part of Sam's head behind Micheal in the picture from the promo where he is holding Danny. She is in the same white t-shirt and jeans. So maybe she and Danny stop by for a little bit and then go to Liz's.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by youpin (View Post)
Well you can see part of Sam's head behind Micheal in the picture from the promo where he is holding Danny. She is in the same white t-shirt and jeans. So maybe she and Danny stop by for a little bit and then go to Liz's.
After reading your post... I went back and saw it.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Closed Thread   Post New Thread