Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2017, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Thank you for the clarification! That makes sense.

Totally agree with you. I have a soft spot for JaSam 1.0 just b/c I grew up with them and they went through so many ups and downs together and that love and passion was always there even when they were angry at each other. I am glad they found Billy Miller to play Jason 2.0 b/c they have an undeniable chemistry as well. I think this kinda has to do with KeMo..she has that energy with everyone she plays with (I loved LuSam when that was happening, Caleb and Livvie was just ). I hope the writers don't fail us though, they have the chance for a special storyline with Steve coming back..they better not mess it up.

Of course.

I pretty much agree.
And yeah it's something special about both versions of 1.0 and 2.0 even if I don't feel that Steve's return should be exclusively just to Sam. I feel it needs to impact ALL the characters. I feel with Billy, his chemistry and romance for JaSam was written pretty perfectly but I don't feel the chemistry with the other characters were really build much at all since he didn't ever have a real active storyline going on.

I think if Steve is the real Jason, it should be a huge storyline for Sam as far as her wondering how she couldn't tell the difference, to being so conflicted with her feelings but in the end, she should be with Billy's Jason... since it'd be ridiculous if her love just went away so quickly if NuJason really didn't believe he was Jason...

I do wonder if the dream that Sam is keep on having is about Steve's Jason.
It just feels like it!
Sam is calling out to Jason and she keeps having this dream... which is who I think is of the other Jason... who will turn out as the real one.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So Billy's version hand movement in the last scene of his Plus Sam's dream?

I think its a prediction maybe, I don't know the character cause literally just jumping back in but GH has done magic before? right, Tia?

She has "the sight" cause she mentioned "hallicuncations" and this dream is eerie like she's foreshadowing his return and completely see that its Steve's Jason she is seeing the dream

Like on Tuesday when we are to see Steve that it shows her that something is wrong that "Billy" isn't Jason - type thing

I think that could be where it goes related to Steve's return should hit ALL characters and I honestly think it will cause already feel like its connected to Franco. I think NuJason aka Billy's version is the boy in the picture Franco showed at the end asking for answers. Billy's version is brother to Franco where awhole thing can be put into that where I think they can create a character for Billy and still have Steve as our Jason

Than Sam can be with the NuJason, haven't been following and just coming back to GH with a little history of what's happening but guess Billy's been all about Sam and her family. So I feel things alot of potential here and excited to see if GH can "reinvent" itself to care on cause seems Soaps are slowly dying out as a thing in general

Last edited by crash landing; 09-16-2017 at 03:21 AM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Sorry to double post but I had to post this YT video. It's beyond perfect since SB is coming back..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVehcAVAfuA&t=7s
Thanks for the great video!
nashville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I miss seeing Bilky and Kelly together on my screen!

Aww Kelly made a video wishing Billy Happy Birthday on 9/17 so cute!

Old 09-19-2017, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That gif is so lovely.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:52 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm about to turn on today's episode of GH. Hope for some JaSam scenes!
McCallDavisWinchesterFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love Jasam so much! Billy & Kelly are amazing together!
Old 09-20-2017, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

They are so perfect. From the beginning of the amnesia storyline I was just screaming for them to get together.

Danny knew from Day 1.

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Such lovely scenes.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:52 PM
Passionate Fan

I love those scenes. They always make me smile, especially the Danny one.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

I hope BM comes back soon. I hope there is a lot of angst when SB reveals himself

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:38 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm sure there will be. This is GH, remember?
Old 09-21-2017, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

I feel with Billy, his chemistry and romance for JaSam was written pretty perfectly but I don't feel the chemistry with the other characters were really build much at all since he didn't ever have a real active storyline going on.

Gotcha, I only watch Jason/Sam scenes on youtube so I'm unaware of his chemistry with everyone else. Well, I have seen a few Jason(Billy)/Carly scenes and I def like how they mesh.

Quote:
I think if Steve is the real Jason, it should be a huge storyline for Sam as far as her wondering how she couldn't tell the difference, to being so conflicted with her feelings but in the end, she should be with Billy's Jason... since it'd be ridiculous if her love just went away so quickly if NuJason really didn't believe he was Jason...

But this was how it was with Patrick/Sam/Jason. P/S were in a relationship until she found out Jason was still alive and I felt like her feelings for Patrick just vanished - (unless I'm remembering wrong, it's been a while). Do you think this is how it might go if Steve's Jason returns?
Old 09-21-2017, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay Billy is back on screen even though he is still in a coma. He needs to wake up soon! I love Jasam's 2.0 so mich. I loved Jasam 1.0 too but Jasam 2.0 has won me over me so much more. Kelly & Billy worked so hard to make Jasam 2.0!
Old 09-21-2017, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

I'm just shuttering at the fact that supposedly SB is going to be playing Patient 6 for awhile and everyone he's know (if he is Jason) won't even come across him for awhile