Charmed
Castle

I missed todays episode, hows Jason doing? My heart broke when he was shot

Also baby Scout has been recasted so I'm assuming we should be seeing her soon

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am not even up to him being shot yet in my watch.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jason might not wake up the Doctor told Sam. Jasam's anniversary this week and new Scout coming this month too.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Guess we will see what happens. Hope for the best.
Old 09-06-2017, 01:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi Jasamers...

It has been a minute. Just came to say Hi.. Hopefully will visit more often like I use to.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Katoushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ We would love to see more of you around here.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys

Ahh..I don't know how to feel about Steve coming back. I know SB is Jason but I've fallen in love with BM as Jason and how he is with KeMo. Their chemistry is just amazingg. Sighhh..Idk what I want.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's easy for me since SB is my Jason.
I love Billy but yeah... ...

I want THIS VERSION of Jason/Sam to stay together though but for Steve to be the real Jason... because he was the real Jason for 21 years and is the reason the role became as great and huge to begin with.

I love JaSam 2.0 should stay happily together though. Sam is completely in love with him and I believe even if it turned out he wasn't the real Jason than it shouldn't really change anything, she will just have a connection with both. And she has kids by both... so it'd be more intriguing for Steve to be the real Jason, and it'll give way more stories to tell. It will really be even interesting acting for Kelly because she will really be just conflicted but yeah, what JaSam 2.0 has been through shouldn't be erased....
Old 09-13-2017, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
It's easy for me since SB is my Jason.
I love Billy but yeah... ...

I want THIS VERSION of Jason/Sam to stay together though but for Steve to be the real Jason... because he was the real Jason for 21 years and is the reason the role became as great and huge to begin with.

I love JaSam 2.0 should stay happily together though. Sam is completely in love with him and I believe even if it turned out he wasn't the real Jason than it shouldn't really change anything, she will just have a connection with both. And she has kids by both... so it'd be more intriguing for Steve to be the real Jason, and it'll give way more stories to tell. It will really be even interesting acting for Kelly because she will really be just conflicted but yeah, what JaSam 2.0 has been through shouldn't be erased....
Haha, yep SB is definitely Jason, can't argue with that. Okay, that's a good compromise ...for this version of JaSam to stay together. But I say this now and as soon as I see Steve in a scene with Kelly, I'm gonna be so torn Yeah, it will definitely lead to alot of interesting storylines for everyone involved. I noticed they haven't been showing Jason's face while he's in the coma, is there a chance BM might not come back?

I was kinda upset at SB for leaving GH as soon as JaSam was finding their way back to each other. I hope he's here to stay this time.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Haha, yep SB is definitely Jason, can't argue with that. Okay, that's a good compromise ...for this version of JaSam to stay together. But I say this now and as soon as I see Steve in a scene with Kelly, I'm gonna be so torn Yeah, it will definitely lead to alot of interesting storylines for everyone involved. I noticed they haven't been showing Jason's face while he's in the coma, is there a chance BM might not come back?

I was kinda upset at SB for leaving GH as soon as JaSam was finding their way back to each other. I hope he's here to stay this time.
I think that BM will be returning, I think he recently renewed his contract, from what I heard. I think. lol
And I need BM and SBu to share a scene together so they better keep both of them alive.

I always felt the way the NuJason story begun always kept the story opened for a possible REAL JASON return because of course he didn't have any memories and than his memories was all over the place, and than of course it was Helena involved in everything. So, I always felt that it'd be interesting if what he was remembering was not really his memories and Helena of course was somehow involved.

I started thinking that BEFORE it was announced that Burton was going to return... especially when they started showing Steve's picture. lol

I just feel it's going to be some great Soap storyline because Sam would be so conflicted, Jason Morgan (Steve's version) is who she deeply fell in love with, I mean it was like 90 threads here when Steve was Jason. And than she thought she lost him and sort of fell in love with Billy's version of Jason because she really thought he was Jason..... but I would like to think she fell in love with him overtime for way more than that although AT FIRST she just automatically loved him since she assumed he was Jason......

So man, his would be such an great angsty storyline because if Steve isn't Jason, it sort of defeats the purpose a bit. No push and full or anything...
Old 09-13-2017, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Do you think Steve is coming back b/c Sam is in a relationship with BM's Jason? I don't know how legit this is but I've heard rumors in the past that his wife was uncomfortable with him being in scenes with Kelly. I feel like that had something to do with him leaving the show (b/c he was leaving as soon as JaSam was about to happen again). I also remember hearing that he was the one that wanted Jason to be paired with Liz which is why the horrific storylines of 2006 - 2008 took place which I've worked hard to erase from my head. Idk how much truth there is to any of this, just stuff I've heard in the past.

Quote:

I just feel it's going to be some great Soap storyline because Sam would be so conflicted, Jason Morgan (Steve's version) is who she deeply fell in love with, I mean it was like 90 threads here when Steve was Jason. And than she thought she lost him and sort of fell in love with Billy's version of Jason because she really thought he was Jason..... but I would like to think she fell in love with him overtime for way more than that although AT FIRST she just automatically loved him since she assumed he was Jason......
I agree, the storylines would be amazing. Especially with KeMo being at the center of it. Her and SB have had this amazing, undeniable spark from their first moment in that interrogation room. I was here when the first JaSam thread was started(can't believe its up to #110 now!!! ) and we were all so enamored with them and we're like is this really happening..lol. I'm definitely looking forward to everything awaiting us with SB's return just not Sam getting her heart broken again though. I could do without that.. she's been through enough but I'm sure that's what'll happen.

Just wanted to share one of my favorite videos of them since Steve is coming back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzRi...A11FBB&index=5
Old 09-13-2017, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Steve left because GH didn't work around his schedule. Which is why Steve left when Jill Farren Phelps left the show. And of course JFP offered Steve Burton a role on Y&R where she would work with his schedule. She agreed to it so he joined Y&R. JFP LEFT Y&R, and Steve followed.
And now he's returning back to GH. lol We aren't exactly sure yet, but probably because their ratings have been suffering and they paid him good and are finally working around his schedule?

I don't believe in those rumors at all.
I just know that Liason has a very huge fans following and Burton and Herbst commenting on that a lot.

So do you prefer the chemistry MORE with JaSam 1.0 or JaSam 2.0? either way, we have to say it's amazing that both versions were able to capture this great connection and chemistry together.

I loved your video. And I spotted the "Kelly's restaurant in one of those scenes. Man it makes me want to go to the past. lol
Old 09-14-2017, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the clarification! That makes sense.

Quote:

So do you prefer the chemistry MORE with JaSam 1.0 or JaSam 2.0? either way, we have to say it's amazing that both versions were able to capture this great connection and chemistry together.
Totally agree with you. I have a soft spot for JaSam 1.0 just b/c I grew up with them and they went through so many ups and downs together and that love and passion was always there even when they were angry at each other. I am glad they found Billy Miller to play Jason 2.0 b/c they have an undeniable chemistry as well. I think this kinda has to do with KeMo..she has that energy with everyone she plays with (I loved LuSam when that was happening, Caleb and Livvie was just ). I hope the writers don't fail us though, they have the chance for a special storyline with Steve coming back..they better not mess it up.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Sorry to double post but I had to post this YT video. It's beyond perfect since SB is coming back..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVehcAVAfuA&t=7s
Old 09-15-2017, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the video!