Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2015, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Jason & Sam {Familyღ} #104: "It's so clear how much you loved him.""You have no idea. Even through our hardest times, we had this ~connection."

Welcome to the 104th
Jason & Samantha Morgan Thread

Jason: I've known how long I've loved
you and I know I'm never gonna stop.

• Samantha McCall
Portrayed by actress Kelly Monaco, Samantha McCall first appeared in Port Charles in 2003.
For most of her early life, Sam was a con artist who never stood in the same place for too long.
Toughened by a difficult life, she finally found a chance at love and a family in Port Charles.
• Jason Morgan
Portrayed by Steve Burton, Jason Morgan, formally known as Jason Quartermaine was in a
drunk driving car accident that changed his life forever. With no memory of his past, friends
or family, Jason changed his names and began a new life in the mob, with a quiet intimidating
intensity. Jason's love and loyalty to those he holds dear is boundless. Joined cast in 1991.
Jason to Sam:
"I would do anything for you. I would die for you"
Sam: I just figuered it out… why I sleep so much
better at your apartment… you make me feel safe.

The Beginning
Jason Morgan first met Sam McCall in 2003 in the PCPD interrogation room. They both had been arrested for aiding and abetting Sonny Corinthos.
The PCPD stuck them in the room together in an attempt to pit them against one another. But Sam and Jason turned the tables on them when Sam
refused to testify against Jason, and to show his gratitude Jason offered to cover all of Sam’s legal expenses. Sam later became involved with Sonny
as a result, Jason was assigned to protect her. During their time together, Jason and Sam fought a lot and in the beginning, they did not get along at all.
Sam believed that Jason disapproved of her, and Jason continually pushed for Sam to end her relationship with Sonny. This caused a great amount of tension
between the two. In early 2004, Sam found out that she was pregnant with Sonny’s child. Jason asks Sam if he could pose as the baby's father so
that Sonny and wife Carly could stay together for the sake of their son Michael , but Sonny soon learns that Sam is carrying his child. Sam agrees
to Jason's request and they almost marry, but Sam backs out because they are not in love and she still has feelings for Sonny. Jason switched Sam’s paternity
test and everyone thought that he was the father of her child, except for himself, Sam and Sonny who all knew the truth. Over time, Jason and Sam began to bond
and care for each other. They continued to grow friendlier as Jason protected her from her abusive ex-boyfriend Nico and helped give her mentally handicapped
brother Danny McCall receive a better life at a specialized school in Hawaii. Jason and Sam decided to name her daughter Lila Morgan after Jason's late
grandmother Lila Morgan Quartermaine in honor of her. Sam and Jason start growing closer, trusting each other and falling in love. In November 2004
Sam’s daughter, Lila McCall is stillborn. Jason grieves with Sam and helps her make the choice of donating her child's stem cells to save the life of Sonny’s
other daughter Kristina. Sam is heartbroken by the loss of her child and outraged at Alexis for her role in the tragedy, but is comforted when Jason tells
her that part of her daughter will always live on in Kristina.

Sam" I’d be going along and I’d be thinking in the back of my head ‘what would
it be like to kiss Jason’ and now I know… it makes me feel dizzy.

Sam: "I didn't know what love was, how it felt,
what it meant until you showed me."

The Love Story
Sam and Jason admit their love for one another, and after getting engaged in January 2005, Sam agrees to care for the child of a young mother named Bridget.
Jason names the baby Hope, but Bridget decides that she wants her baby back. To avoid a court battle, Jason decides Hope should be returned to her mother.
Sam is hurt and angry at this decision and leaves Jason briefly, but they reunite after Sam is accused of kidnapping Kristina. Jason believes Sam is innocent
and the two of them search for Michael, Kristina, and Morgan, who they later find out have been kidnapped by Faith Roscoe on orders from Jason's brother A.J.
In the fall of 2005, Jason began to suffer from life threatening headaches, seizures and amnesia. Sam is there for Jason when he eventually loses his memory
again as a side effect of his illness. Sam convinces Jason to undergo a controversial treatment administered by his old girlfriend, Dr. Robin Scorpio. He and Sam
fall in love all over again and he proposes to her a second time before he begins his treatment. After the treatment, Jason gets his memory back and remembers
his life with Sam, but the procedure causes a brain aneurysm. Jason initially refuses to have surgery to repair the damage, and he and Sam move to Hawaii to live out his last days
peacefully. However, Jason eventually realizes that he wants to live in order to be with Sam and returns to Port Charles to have the surgery, which ended up saving his life.

In 2006, the encephalitis virus invaded Port Charles and Sam became deathly sick. Jason and Carly teamed up to investigate the illness. They found the antidote in
the Markham Island and returned to Port Charles with the antidote. Unfortunately, they were not in time to save Courtney or Sam’s brother Danny. Alexis was
chosen to receive the last antidote instead of Danny. Before he dies, Danny tells Sam how glad he was that their parents "chose her." Sam is angry and
blames Alexis for her brother's death. However, DNA tests reveal that she was adopted and Danny was not her biological brother. She and Jason find records
indicating that Sam was born to a 16-year-old Alexis, who Sam already blames for all of her recent problems. Sam is shot by one of Jason's enemies and is
rendered infertile. He confronts Alexis telling her that Sam is her daughter and that she's dying. Alexis comes to Sam's hospital room to try to comfort her.
Alexis pressures Jason into breaking up with Sam for her own good and after months of trying to win Jason back, Jason tells her that he can't love her anymore.

Jason: "You know, you don't have to try so hard, you're very easy to love."

Sam: I experience your capacity for love every single day of my life.

• The Break Up
Elizabeth becomes pregnant and the baby was initially believed to be the child of her husband, Lucky Spencer. Sam and Jason are able to
briefly reconcile and work through their issues. During a hostage crisis at the Metro Court, Jason learns that he is the father of Elizabeth's son, Jake.
Jason decides not to tell Sam. who still thinks the baby is Lucky's. Sam eventually learns about Jake's paternity and immediately becomes hurt.
Sam visits Jason in prison and breaks up with him, citing his lies and emotional unfaithfulness as her reasons.

Jason: when you were in the hospital dying, I was by your side willing
you to live because you mean everything to me, I’ve never loved
anyone as much as I love you and I always will

Sam: You chose to look for me..
Jason: It wasn’t a choice. It was necessary, like breathing.

Old 03-30-2015, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Second Chances |New Beginnings

In early 2009, when Michael woke up from his year long coma, Sam supported Jason and was there for him when he needed her, encouraging him
and giving him advice. When Sam's sister Kristina causes Sonny's latest wife Claudia to crash her car and lose her unborn child, Kristina and her half
brother Michael run away to Mexico. Sam and Jason track the siblings and Sam is kidnapped by Jerry, luring Jason into a trap. During the ensuing
shootout, Jason is pinned beneath a pile of rubble and Jerry shoots him twice and left him for dead. Sam escapes and returns just in time to rescue
Jason and takes care of him. Sam helps her former lover heal and for a while, Jason starts hallucinating that he is in Hawaii with Sam. Jason and Sam
grow closer as Sam nurses him back to health and at the end of the ordeal, they end up making love, but decide not to talk about it. Once on the road again,
they find the teens and return to Port Charles. After they return, Jason and Sam remain drawn to each other and they soon admit they have feelings for one another.

Sam: Good things they don’t last for me, Jason. I make the wrong choices. I lie when
I should tell the truth, and I go when I should stay, and sometimes being with you
is the best thing that I’ve ever done, and I’m afraid that I’m gonna mess it up.

Sam and Jason continue to grow closer in their relationship and admit that they are in love with each other right before Christmas time. Sam, Carly and Lulu
are taken by the crazed artist Franco. Jason rescues Carly and Sam while Dante rescues Lulu. Sam was never in actual danger, but Jason feels bad when it is
believed that the only bomb Franco set nearly killed Lulu and Dante. He later reassures Sam that he does not regret coming after her first. Jason was
supportive of Sam and helped her deal with her own emotional pain over her past abusive relationship, when it was discovered that her sister
Kristina was being abused by her boyfriend Kiefer. Later, Jason helped Sam deal with the fact that her mother had been the one to run him down.
With Jason as her anchor, Sam was there for her sisters and mother, counseling and reassuring them throughout the ordeal. Jason made a deal with
prosecutor Claire Walsh and had himself sent to prison to protect Michael. While upset, Sam agreed with his decision and supported him protecting Michael.
Before Jason turns himself in, they go away together and spend a few days at a cabin. When Jason finally went in to prison, Sam remained supportive
and visited him regularly. He was finally released as bait to catch Franco. The hunt for Franco ensues and Franco shows up at Jason’s penthouse to taunt
Sam when she was there alone. Jason and Dante track Franco to California to stop him and once he is presumed dead, Jason is sent back to prison.
However due to a loophole in his plea bargain, he is permanently released from prison and free to resume his life with Sam.

The Wedding|Dragon and Phoenix

Jason propose to Sam during a romantic dinner on the roof, and Sam accepts. Jason ends up getting into a car accident, and is admitted
to the hospital with a head injury. Jason pulls through, determined to get better in time for his and Sam's wedding. Overwhelmed by the
wedding planning, the two of them decide to drive around on Jason's motorcycle. They end up at a Chinese restaurant, where the owner
happens to be an ordained minister. Jason and Sam get married in the restaurant's garden. They leave for their honeymoon to Hawaii.

Jason, you stand beneath the symbol of the d r a g o n. Sam, you stand beneath the symbol of the p h o e n i x.
For the union between a bride and a groom is the union between phoenix and the dragon. The dragon, the symbol of strength,
can scare off evil spirits, protect the innocent, bless those around him with safety, and bring wealth to those who hold his emblem.
The phoenix, goddess of all winged creatures, harvests luck, success, and prosperity. She can turn bad luck into good.
Together, the phoenix and the dragon are the ultimate sign of yin and yang. Male, female. Strength and beauty.
Alone, they bring happiness, but together, they bring d o u b l e h a p p i n e s s.

— Robert Yi marries Jason and Sam

Jason: Before I knew you, my life was pretty empty. And I was fine with it.
Really I was fine with it b/c I didn’t know any different. Until you moved in
and you showed me how to live. You changed me, and I’ll never forget that.

Daniel Edward Morgan
Daniel "Danny" Edward Morgan is the son of Jason and Sam Morgan. He is born onscreen in June 2012. Jason and Sam decide to
name him Daniel Edward Morgan in honor of his uncle, Danny McCall and great-grandfather, Edward Quartermaine.
After Jason is presumed dead, Sam finds out that Jason is Danny's biological father.

Shippers|Fandom
1.Luckylyn 2.Coolove 3.Houston 4.Samantha 5.Jay 6-Otep 7.-Bianca- 8.SweetSymphony 9.Liliya 10.Jacqui 11.BabyJamesIsMine 12.lasha4god
13.~*~Hopeless Romantic~*~ 14.terresita 15.nyalien 16.PerfectAngel 17.BeachEnvy1622 18.candygurl285 19.sparklegirl410 20.celestialstars 21.iceprincess198286
22.LuckyStar23 23.othlov3r23 24.MethodicWays 25.Cadence 26.erinlyn98 27.SandELforever 28.~Kissin In The Rain~ 29.*Hilary* 30.OutoftheRain 31.ShyGirlJay
32.Izzerelly 33.sweetbabyj 34.Justinsgirl 35.onepapergirl 36.bEbE xVi 37.Katoushka 38.nhlover4ever 39.Mary-Lynn 40.reallymadrid23 41.California_ here_ I _come
42.Shiri S 43.mushu603 44.CrunkPunk88 45.Liz01 46.lovelyelizabeth 47.Leyton_Rox 48.tidbit2008 49.allegator20 50.dramaqueen_sam 51.konstantine23
52.LittleFlower426 53.randomalien13 54.~Unfaithful~ 55.MikaylaH80 56.Smart@ss 57.Abby2* 58.Piperness 59.qtdramachickee72 60.Lukelor4life 61.lovinlauren
62.Chophia4life 63.xjoyusx 64.mayne1028 65.bian.carsan 66.leneoth 67.kyleschick 68.DanielAlan 69.Stealing_kisses 70.~eli~ 71.brendadylan1984 72.kandykanemel
73.toxicgurl169 74.JUICY 75.Sweet-Surrenderx3 76. anony33mous 77. that_70s_gurl101 78. Katlyn 79. Jules166 80. iCall9mm 81. Tutor_Girl 82. Heather159
83. AdventureAwaits 84.Ellie Cameron 85.Leyton_4ever 86.ML4ever 87.- Nina - 88.loverr41 89.LivvieLove 90.catkirk7 91.Dayzsollers 92.JamesScott23 93.BLove13
94.BroodyGirl23 95.sweetestsin1223 96.natural_disaster 97.*PassionateJ* 98.CheeryBroody83 99.NBalways 100.Fridaynightheroes 101.Cardinalfan06 102.ilmcr24
103.JaSamfan4ever 104.chrisclana 105.starryxnight 106. dorkygirl 107. Brucas2417 108.chrisclana 109.mcsexiefan_33626 110.*Bonita* 111.sittingonabrucaschair
112.leytonislove22 113.LittleMissObsessive 114.JCC123 115.tree_hill_lover 116.++Audrina++ 117.jasamjomax 118.deep within me 119.hbzk1275 120.TeamLeyton23
121.Calgaryfan2006 122.JUICY. 123.chadfreak 124.Anastasyia 125.Peyton Scott 126.BrucasLove_xx 127.erayk90 128.quin611 129.AKdancer 130.ThisLullaby
131.MsDelusional 132.Creativity 133.Rock This World 134.MPFan09 135.JaSam4Life 136.Myna 137.Josie2288 138.backstreetboysfan 139.Destined for Tears 140.Jarr&Canna
141.JensensGurl07 142.baelfire24 143.youpin 144.OutFromUnder 145. Iloverrary 146. fragileღheart 147. Kylebraxtonisthebest 148. lisagslack14

Fanart||Icons

|| Our Forever ||

Last edited by f i r e p r o o f; 03-30-2015 at 07:11 PM
Old 03-30-2015, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Need to update the scene of the moment.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Will you update the S.O.M. or shall I?
Old 03-30-2015, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

I can work on that.

Did you guys see this?

Last edited by f i r e p r o o f; 03-31-2015 at 03:36 PM
Old 03-30-2015, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the scene at the hospital when they are meeting and there was a strong connection there. They kept staring at each other. It was like Liz wasn't even there

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-01-2015, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love that pic of kelly

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 04-01-2015, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

I think this stuff with Hayden is going to show such a contrast to when Jake realizes he's Jason. I can't even imagine him acting like that with Sam yesterday when he finds out he's Jason.

Spoiler:

Old 04-01-2015, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I think this stuff with Hayden is going to show such a contrast to when Jake realizes he's Jason. I can't even imagine him acting like that with Sam yesterday when he finds out he's Jason.

Spoiler:
Yea it will be interesting to see what the flashback is of.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

thanks Kyle

Old 04-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
thanks Kyle
You can call me Nicola .
Old 04-01-2015, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

thanks Nicola

I hope it's more than one flashback. I wonder if he says anything to Hayden

Old 04-02-2015, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

It wouldn't surprise me if he just keeps it to himself and doesn't tell anyone.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 04-02-2015, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

agree Nicola

Closed Thread   Post New Thread