Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2017, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
GH changed when that Jason switch happened ALTHOUGH, I think the whole 90s for GH was pretty good. Even when Steve Burton was JQ... his character probably wasn't the greatest but I enjoyed the rest of the show. Especially with the teens.

And I agree, Jaimie, I don't know what kind of other twist there could be as well so I think that is the main twist with this storyline it can be. Billy as Jason Q and Steve as Jason M.
I have always been in the way of thinking the good guys are just to boring. And I guess that is why for me at least Billy has turned JM into JQ with his acting style because Jason was never a bad guy or good guy he was always a grey character for me. As I have said on other threads I had to accept it though because Steve had left but once he came back it was like he never left.
JaSam4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I think after today it's clear that Steve is the real Jason Morgan.

There is even less than the 1% chance I said before.

Steve knows how to act in such a subtle way. You can feel the history with all these reunions. I never even liked Jason/Robin but this was great writing & you could tell he is the one that lived these memories. The fact is after 21 years the relationships built with Steve as the char. can't be duplicated. That many years you become the char. & why you can feel the history chem. & dynamics of all these relationships in such a real way. Plus have RL friendships after working with people for so long that shows in the scenes. You don't even need the flashback but it just adds to it.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Well I think after today it's clear that Steve is the real Jason Morgan.

There is even less than the 1% chance I said before.

Steve knows how to act in such a subtle way. You can feel the history with all these reunions. I never even liked Jason/Robin but this was great writing & you could tell he is the one that lived these memories. The fact is after 21 years the relationships built with Steve as the char. can't be duplicated. That many years you become the char. & why you can feel the history chem. & dynamics of all these relationships in such a real way. Plus have RL friendships after working with people for so long that shows in the scenes. You don't even need the flashback but it just adds to it.
I haven't event watched Friday yet but I can't wait.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I haven't event watched Friday yet but I can't wait.
I'm sure you will love it. I still can't believe people think they would do all this with the twist being Steve isn't the real Jason Morgan. I know that the way it's being written with everybody so easily accepting him could make you think this at first.

I actually predicted this writing already on the JC thread. I feel like a lot of the fans don't remember or haven't seen Jason has always been written with Steve in role just like this. The narrative the whole time in the baby Michael SL was for Jason.

The writers made AJ look like the bad guy. Jason loved Michael with a father's love & so selfless. The writers had AJ want to beat Jason & get ELQ. It was like he felt he just owned Michael & Carly.

The scenes recently with Billy's Jason showing up are pro Steve's Jason in the narrative from holding Danny to holding Scout. Billy is all angry just like AJ was when he would find Michael with Jason & with Carly. My wife was used all the time too.

Those were the first times I noticed how much all this was going to be written pro Jason b/c he is always with Steve in the role for 21 years we saw this. AJ literally became the villain in the end with Billy Warlock in the role.

It's ironic both actors are named Billy.

The both being Jason twist is one I can see but Steve is the real Jason Morgan in any outcome.

It really less than a 1% chance now to me.

I do think the scene with Franco seeing Billy's Jason with Liz was a plot point & could make him somehow make it look like Steve is Drew b/c he is afraid of losing Liz for a while.

I also could see Billy's Jason finding out the truth & plotting to keep Steve's Jason's life b/c it would be pro Jason writing. I do hope this doesn't happen but then I remember how things were written with AJ. You can go back even farther than that with how Tony became the villain in the story by going crazy & kidnapping Michael & Robin almost dying too. Everybody hated Tony during this time on the show & it was all about how much Jason loved Michael & desperate to find him.

There also is the fact that Steve being written like this makes sense for the gen. audience tuning back in that never accepted Billy in the role of Jason Morgan. The he never felt like Jason rewrite works perfectly b/c they feel the same way. They don't care about anything the last 3 years or even realize what is being retconned unless you read twitter. The majority they want to get back don't read it. They aren't obsessed with ships & want a good story. So far they are getting what they want & has been missing on the show. They are loving these reunions & even if they know don't care about rewrites.

Steve lured them back but the writing is keeping them tuning in also why it makes no sense to make Steve another char. when we know all of them are watching again to see the real Jason Morgan.

I hope they finally reveal the truth & stop dragging it out.

It's time to find out who did all this to them.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 11-18-2017 at 10:24 PM
Old 11-19-2017, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm sure you will love it. I still can't believe people think they would do all this with the twist being Steve isn't the real Jason Morgan. I know that the way it's being written with everybody so easily accepting him could make you think this at first.

I actually predicted this writing already on the JC thread. I feel like a lot of the fans don't remember or haven't seen Jason has always been written with Steve in role just like this. The narrative the whole time in the baby Michael SL was for Jason.

The writers made AJ look like the bad guy. Jason loved Michael with a father's love & so selfless. The writers had AJ want to beat Jason & get ELQ. It was like he felt he just owned Michael & Carly.

The scenes recently with Billy's Jason showing up are pro Steve's Jason in the narrative from holding Danny to holding Scout. Billy is all angry just like AJ was when he would find Michael with Jason & with Carly. My wife was used all the time too.

Those were the first times I noticed how much all this was going to be written pro Jason b/c he is always with Steve in the role for 21 years we saw this. AJ literally became the villain in the end with Billy Warlock in the role.

It's ironic both actors are named Billy.

The both being Jason twist is one I can see but Steve is the real Jason Morgan in any outcome.

It really less than a 1% chance now to me.

I do think the scene with Franco seeing Billy's Jason with Liz was a plot point & could make him somehow make it look like Steve is Drew b/c he is afraid of losing Liz for a while.

I also could see Billy's Jason finding out the truth & plotting to keep Steve's Jason's life b/c it would be pro Jason writing. I do hope this doesn't happen but then I remember how things were written with AJ. You can go back even farther than that with how Tony became the villain in the story by going crazy & kidnapping Michael & Robin almost dying too. Everybody hated Tony during this time on the show & it was all about how much Jason loved Michael & desperate to find him.

There also is the fact that Steve being written like this makes sense for the gen. audience tuning back in that never accepted Billy in the role of Jason Morgan. The he never felt like Jason rewrite works perfectly b/c they feel the same way. They don't care about anything the last 3 years or even realize what is being retconned unless you read twitter. The majority they want to get back don't read it. They aren't obsessed with ships & want a good story. So far they are getting what they want & has been missing on the show. They are loving these reunions & even if they know don't care about rewrites.

Steve lured them back but the writing is keeping them tuning in also why it makes no sense to make Steve another char. when we know all of them are watching again to see the real Jason Morgan.

I hope they finally reveal the truth & stop dragging it out.

It's time to find out who did all this to them.
You just opened my eyes to that. I wasn't even thinking about that but now that you said it, it actually makes sense. Yeah, and Franco saying that Drew would rebound to Liz was something else that had me thinking once Drew/Sam are over Drew/Liz is going to be happening.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Be honest, the way that Billy's Jason is getting written reminds me of how AJ was written... well when it comes to Carly/Sonny. And of course not feeling as loved as his brother. Billy's Jason doesn't feel as loved as Steve's Jason at all right now.

But Steve definitely has to be the real Jason.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Be honest, the way that Billy's Jason is getting written reminds me of how AJ was written... well when it comes to Carly/Sonny. And of course not feeling as loved as his brother. Billy's Jason doesn't feel as loved as Steve's Jason at all right now.

eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

I told you it would happen.

Seriously? Robin is gonna be wrong after all this too.

I can see Sam choosing Drew or Jason Q though for now.

I really can't wait to find out if the writers decided to go with both being Jason twist.

Especially since I read it first on Twitter & wonder if they do use it something a fan or fans came up with.

Old 11-20-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder what the the twist.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I told you it would happen.

Seriously? Robin is gonna be wrong after all this too.

I can see Sam choosing Drew or Jason Q though for now.

I really can't wait to find out if the writers decided to go with both being Jason twist.

Especially since I read it first on Twitter & wonder if they do use it something a fan or fans came up with.
I really don't want it to happen but I have the feeling Sam chooses Drew but she's still in love with Jason and with all the anvils with Franco talking about Drew rebounding to Liz I have a feeling either a emotional or a while affair is going to happen. Liz is the only one who is believing in him and with them spending time together a lot more now I see it coming a mile away. If Sam does choose Drew over Jason I'm going to need Jason to make her work to get back with him because he's definitely no second choice.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I never saw this. Wow it's almost like unintentional foreshadowing actually.

I never knew another actor played AJ before Sean. He doesn't fit to me even less than Billy Warlock.

Quote:
I really don't want it to happen but I have the feeling Sam chooses Drew but she's still in love with Jason and with all the anvils with Franco talking about Drew rebounding to Liz I have a feeling either a emotional or a while affair is going to happen. Liz is the only one who is believing in him and with them spending time together a lot more now I see it coming a mile away. If Sam does choose Drew over Jason I'm going to need Jason to make her work to get back with him because he's definitely no second choice.
I just want Steve's Jason that is the real Jason Morgan to be happy.

I'm starting to want to slap people that still don't get this!

Less than 1% chance he isn't.

Those things are poss. I really wish we could get to all them working together to fig. out who did this.

I ship JC obviously but at the same time don't want them together after all this time b/c it would just get ruined.

For me JaSam would have been ruined a long time ago if I had ever invested.

So would have Liason as well.

My standards are way to high for soaps today.

Sam makes the most sense with Jason in the past.

I like the idea of Carly & Sam being friends too.

I dislike what they have done to Sam with JaSam 2.0

I don't see her in a desk job it's OOC to me.

I hope we get real Sam back even if it's not with Jason.

I don't hate Liason but don't see how they could be truly happy together.

Jason loves being in the mob. Liz like Robin couldn't accept that life.

Both Carly & Sam could & fit into those lives.

Most of all I really want Jason to get his life back.

Plus lots more scenes with Carly Sonny Michael & Monica in the near future.

I would actually include Robin but she isn't gonna be around.

This is coming from a fan that hated Jason/Robin years ago.

It's fun to see Carly & Robin getting along too.

You can tell Jason is happy to be back with them.

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 11-22-2017 at 03:14 AM
Old 11-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

^ Are you talking about Jason punching AJ?

This scene is another unintentional foreshadowing for Jason, Listen to what Edward says to his family:

Jason scenes - 10/04/1994

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I never saw this. Wow it's almost like unintentional foreshadowing actually.

I never knew another actor played AJ before Sean. He doesn't fit to me even less than Billy Warlock.

I just want Steve's Jason that is the real Jason Morgan to be happy.

I'm starting to want to slap people that still don't get this!

Less than 1% chance he isn't.

Those things are poss. I really wish we could get to all them working together to fig. out who did this.

I ship JC obviously but at the same time don't want them together after all this time b/c it would just get ruined.

For me JaSam would have been ruined a long time ago if I had ever invested.

So would have Liason as well.

My standards are way to high for soaps today.

Sam makes the most sense with Jason in the past.

I like the idea of Carly & Sam being friends too.

I dislike what they have done to Sam with JaSam 2.0

I don't see her in a desk job it's OOC to me.

I hope we get real Sam back even if it's not with Jason.

I don't hate Liason but don't see how they could be truly happy together.

Jason loves being in the mob. Liz like Robin couldn't accept that life.

Both Carly & Sam could & fit into those lives.

Most of all I really want Jason to get his life back.

Plus lots more scenes with Carly Sonny Michael & Monica in the near future.

I would actually include Robin but she isn't gonna be around.

This is coming from a fan that hated Jason/Robin years ago.

It's fun to see Carly & Robin getting along too.

You can tell Jason is happy to be back with them.
I agree with most of that except I invested in JaSam since day so I can't see anyone else with Jason.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I miss the Q's. Edward talking about one of them poisoned Katherine.

What was the foreshadowing though?

The clip I posted had Jason showing up at the end & AJ calling him the bastard son & punching him when Jason was trying to be nice.

The early part of the scene though was classic Q's bickering.

Quote:
I agree with most of that except I invested in JaSam since day so I can't see anyone else with Jason.
Fans will fall for anything. Drew looked just like Jason before he came to town.

That's why Kim thinks Steve's Jason is Drew.

Steve is still the real Jason Morgan.

Billy is Drew or Jason Q before the accident.

I will be so shocked if Steve really did come back to the show to play another char.

It would be one of the biggest shock for me on TV ever!

I know what it's like for sure to be invested but I've had my shipper heart broken so much by GH.

Sonny/Brenda

Orig. Lucky/Liz

Orig. Jason/Carly

Zander/Emily

ZEm were the last GH couple I was really shipped hardcore.

I enjoyed Zander/Liz: I still don't get why they won't age Cam when he should be older years ago.

Sonny/Sam

Dillon/Lulu

Jason/Sam

Johnny/Lulu

Michael/Abby

I honestly if JJ came back I might find myself shipping LL2 again.

I think I would become obsessed with their past than what we would have on screen.

GH screwed them last time big time!

Old 11-23-2017, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I miss the Q's. Edward talking about one of them poisoned Katherine.

What was the foreshadowing though?
Edward was talking about murder and I felt it was foreshadowing what Jason
does for Sonny in the future.

They really need to build the Quartermaine family up again and have people live in the mansion. I miss the bickering.

I'm still hoping that Oscar is a Quartermaine

The Quartermaines now are:

Jason, Andrew, Sam (by marriage), Monica (by marriage), Ned, Olivia (by marriage), Michael, Oscar (hopefully; if his father is Andrew), Jake, Danny, and Emily Jr.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread