Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Harris Michaels | Steve Burton #4: Burton has appeared on 3/4 last standing soaps.

Supporters
1. - Nina -
2. mcsexiefan_33626
3. Katoushka
4. Laurababora
5. LivvieLove
6. falling slowly
7. NBalways
8. erayk90
9. we are not alone
10. *PassionateJ*
11. michelle1
12. MadisonNorthFan
13. star77
14. quin611
15. lukelor4life
16. tvchick1191
17. eternal◘fate
18. bealfire24
19. Jamie Bee
20. ~AnastasiaGrey~
21. lovehurts38

Last edited by eternalfate; 11-03-2017 at 03:02 PM
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
It's sad that new viewers can't see the history to understand why b/c I'm rewatching & see it now fully why Jason Morgan will always love them unconditionally & it does go both ways.

There is truly a bond that goes back to 1996. The fans that didn't get to see how amazing & unique it is I feel bad for them.

I feel bad for Sam though b/c nothing will ever come close to his love for them IMO.

She really would be better off staying with Billy's Jason if coming first really important to her.

I know she had accepted it basically in the past though.

I completely agree.
Can't believe 2 years can change 21 years just because an actor left......... Well to some viewers anyway.

By the way some fans are speaking, they are reducing Jason Morgan to strictly a love interest which is what he wasn't always about.

Jason always had a lot of layers, and many relationships, not only tied down to one....
But it just goes to show you how "Jason" was written for the past 2 years.

Well I'm team Sam staying with Billy's Jason. Because I do love how much Jason loves Sam. And he is really putting her first above everything... whereas with Steve's Jason, is more dangerous since he doesn't really give up his dangerous life all that much.

So, I'm hoping that even if Sam is rightfully conflicted, that she stays with Billy's Jason since I do ship them more than JaSam 1.0.........

Also... couldn't reply to the rest of your post cause I'm 4 episodes behind on GH. lol Will try to catch up when I can.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This post is Everything from you in the last page of the last thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

My Steve Burton = NOT Jason Morgan rant.

I think it's ridiculous to have Steve not be Jason because of Scout or Sam. Sort of tired of hearing it to be quite honest.

I need more of a better reason than that for him not to be the real Jason.
It feels like people only don't want him to be Jason because of Sam being with Billy's Jason for the past 2 years.... would people have felt the same way if it was a Carly or Elizabeth with Jason for the past 2 years?

I do know that Scout middle name is "Emily" because of Jason's sister of course but still no reason for me for Steve not to be Jason....

For me that takes away the purpose of Steve ever even having to return... and it won't even be any confliction for Sam. She will say, oh this guy has the face of how Jason use to be but if she's with the real Jason, Sam of course will stay with Billy's Jason with no kind of angst and it just defeats the whole purpose of this story.

And also, LET's not pretend that Billy's Miller version of Jason hasn't been pushed aside MONTHS before we knew of the return of Steve Burton. BLAME THE WRITERS.

I mentioned months ago does Billy's Jason have any real storyline going on? and the answer was no. His only storyline was being the loving husband to Sam....
And YES, I love JaSam 2.0 but he had nothing to work with at all. The writers never cared to give him anything because they assumed that saying Billy Miller is Jason means everyone had to automatically accept it and move on to the next story.

From the beginning there has been holes in this storyline.

Can ANYONE tell me the last meaningful storyline Billy's Jason had on General Hospital that didn't surround around Sam.... if someone can give me one, I'd be happy to know.
Even when he was with Elizabeth, it was all about Elizabeth keeping the secret FROM SAM...........
Okay, probably when Helena was mind controlling Jason a few years ago? and he didn't remember who he was.

I mean goodness, I love JaSam 2.0 but there needs to be more than one pairing for a character and in ONLY a month, Steve's Jason has shown all his relationships. With his son Jake... with Carly, with Sonny, with Elizabeth, with Sam. We see that oh snap, Jason actually did have more relationships than shipping ones....

Usually I could understand the confliction with the fans but I'm not seeing what Billy Miller did so brilliant with the Jason Morgan role...
I guess Billy Miller having fantastic chemistry with Kelly Monaco means he's been a better Jason Morgan than Steve Burton.

I really would love people to tell me what huge storylines and great stuff that has happened with Jason for the past 2 years....
[/INDENT]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Thanks for bringing that over.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ Thanks for bringing that over.
I posted on SMG OT right before you opened this thread.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 11-02-2017, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I posted on SMG OT right before you opened this thread.
Haha. Thanks for telling me.
Interesting timing since I'm making a round over there right now.
Old 11-02-2017, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Haha. Thanks for telling me.
Interesting timing since I'm making a round over there right now.
Tee my Co Mod & Christina both watch GH & love Steve as Jason Morgan.

Thanks for posting on SMG.

I miss your Jason icon.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

May I be added to the list?
Old 11-03-2017, 08:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can you please add me .....I just love Steve Burton since, Out of This World
Old 11-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Adding you both now.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

^Thanks Steve's eyes sure stand out.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Steve's Jason Morgan beats up Franco!

I can't see Billy's Jason doing this.

The is a little close to only 2 min.

Old 11-06-2017, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's been a few days since the above post.

Welcome back Steve Burton!

The strategy is working.

GH: 2.7 ratings!

GH are 2 in all Demos!

ABC’s General Hospital showed the most gains in total viewers for the ratings period adding +219,000 bringing their tally for the week to 2,750,000. With the return of Steve Burton, and the tale of two Jasons story beginning to unravel, and its effect on the characters on the canvas, the show perked up with the audience. GH also gained in key demos adding viewers in the 18-49, and 25-54 categories, and was up in total households.

RATINGS: General Hospital and Days of our Lives Get Significant Bump In Total Viewers! | Michael Fairman On-Air On-Soaps | Daytime Soap Interviews, News, Updates and Previews, Video and Audio Interviews

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 11-06-2017 at 04:02 AM
Old 11-06-2017, 09:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

That is wonderful about the ratings to be honest I am hoping for his character to be single once everything is straighten out and have a new love interest in the show that has no ties with families and not from PC.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yup I know of those ratings, no idea how much I am hoping for it to hit the 3mill mark with the total viewers!
Reply   Post New Thread