Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2018, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well in the early years of their relationship she wasn't. Even though in general, she had her bad times as most Soaps characters have after a certain time but these last few years for Liz has been the worst because she hasn't even had much of a point of view.

So, I can see why it upsets Jason with how Elizabeth be acting at times.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 02:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

It makes me sad that watching Liz have scenes with Drew reminds me of the friendship she used to have with Jason. I really dislike the writers because they shove history of Carly, Sonny, and Sam relationships with Jason but never that for years off and on Liz and Jason loved eachother not just romantic but as friends.

I will always root for them together but i could live with the friendship but thats not even happening on the show. They treat eachother like their strangers but have a child not people that love and respected each other for a long time and its all for a boring character like Franco no offense to fans of him.
Old 04-22-2018, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree with you, the way they have written these 2 is a shame. They just only care for a little bit of Jason relationships and that's it.
Liz doesn't even seem to really care that Jason lost 5 years of his life and to me that's when this whole distant nonsense started... and it's only gotten worst...
Old 04-29-2018, 03:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don’t why i am still catching clips of Jason and Liz. The writers keep making me beyond frustrated with how they are being written. Drew is now kissing her on the forehead like Jason used to do and Liz whole life and purpose is to talk about Franco which is not new. They don’t respect Jason and Liz friendship yet they keep recycling Liz character because she has always focus on her men and everyone else plays second fiddle. I keep watching old Liason and it makes me sadder because they never had a chance.
Old 04-30-2018, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise (View Post)
I don’t why i am still catching clips of Jason and Liz. The writers keep making me beyond frustrated with how they are being written. Drew is now kissing her on the forehead like Jason used to do and Liz whole life and purpose is to talk about Franco which is not new. They don’t respect Jason and Liz friendship yet they keep recycling Liz character because she has always focus on her men and everyone else plays second fiddle. I keep watching old Liason and it makes me sadder because they never had a chance.

I'm sorry that the show is upsetting you so much. Understandably so.
But yeah the writers clearly are not showing much caring for the Jason/Liz relationship since everything literally has to be about Franco. It's so annoying.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Watching the Liz, Jason, Jake scenes i really enjoyed until the writers once again attempted to get Liz to defend Franco. I mean why can’t these writers stop writing Liz that she has to defend not just Franco but all her relatioships to everyone through the years: Ric, Lucky, Franco. I want Jason and Liz to be friends but i don’t see it happening with the writers. At least Jason will start to have a relationship with his son.
Old 05-15-2018, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah these writers has reduced Liz to a Franco defender. I don't remember one Jason/Liz scene without a Franco mention. It's just tiring at this point.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ Yeah these writers has reduced Liz to a Franco defender. I don't remember one Jason/Liz scene without a Franco mention. It's just tiring at this point.
My frustration is that am not just a liason fan but also the characters. Liz has no story on this show except to be Francos future wife. I love the Liz character and this is a tragedy to me. I want her to have a life outside of Franco. Liz does not seem to have much friends left on this show and that makes me sad because at least Jason could be used based on their history to be friends at least but it probably won’t happen.
Old 05-19-2018, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
My frustration is that am not just a liason fan but also the characters. Liz has no story on this show except to be Francos future wife. I love the Liz character and this is a tragedy to me. I want her to have a life outside of Franco. Liz does not seem to have much friends left on this show and that makes me sad because at least Jason could be used based on their history to be friends at least but it probably won’t happen.
I can understand that, you do not need to be a shipper to realize the crappy writing her character has gotten. It's like the writers regret resigning Rebecca Herbst after she was fired... it's when the writing for her became worst.

So Liz has been ruined for years and for Liason it hasn't been any better.

Well when the writers removed all the members (except Liz) of the Four Muskerteers and Sabrina off the show, they made sure that Liz wouldn't have any friends.
Old 05-19-2018, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I can understand that, you do not need to be a shipper to realize the crappy writing her character has gotten. It's like the writers regret resigning Rebecca Herbst after she was fired... it's when the writing for her became worst.

So Liz has been ruined for years and for Liason it hasn't been any better.

Well when the writers removed all the members (except Liz) of the Four Muskerteers and Sabrina off the show, they made sure that Liz wouldn't have any friends.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Too bad their friendship can't at least be written the way Liz/Drew relationship has been...
Old 10-17-2018, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would love for a honest friendship to develop for them. Give it a slow burn

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I would love for a honest friendship to develop for them. Give it a slow burn
I know. A shame how they have been written since Jason has been back... she has more of a friendship with Drew than Jason.
Old 10-28-2018, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish we knew why the writers wont write for them

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I wish we knew why the writers wont write for them
I agree because at this point it's just ridiculous.
Reply   Post New Thread