Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2017, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Jason/Carly still have their own song that has played even with Laura in the role.

Milk by Garbage. This is Orig. JC during the No Name sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Haven't seen the Jason/Michael scene yet! Can't wait to see it.

Also need to see that Carly and Robin scene.
I understand why Robin needed to talk with him since she is the one who did the whole revial thing to Jason a few years ago WITH Helena. So she did think the other one was Jason.... she was the first one to figure it out.

Although Carly believed Billy's Jason was Jason as well. Which is why I found this line
"Not once did I look into his eyes and see yours looking back at me."

Intriguing. Only because when she FIRST saw Billy's Jason and she looked into his eyes, she said he looked familiar... so, it's probably why some fans are a bit upset since it does feel like the writers are erasing EVERYTHING that happened in the last 2 years. To fit the current storyline.

Even if the OG Jason/Carly connection is uncomparable. I can see the other side of the fanbase who is just rolling their eyes at some of this dialogue.....

I agree, I am ready for them to stop dragging this out.

I would hate to be an extreme Liason shipper right now. I always actually pretty much enjoyed their scenes but for them to be getting written this way gotta be like a knife to the heart for the shippers/ and overall fans for them with how their bond is getting downplayed.

My take on it is that Liz is sticking by Billy's Jason because of what she put him through and how he forgave her. Even when he knew he was Jason he STILL wanted to stick by Liz side and even told Sam off.... so I think that's why Liz is sticking by him because of that. And let's forget, when Drew didn't have a memory he fell in love with Liz... and Liz fell in love with Drew before he knew he wa Jason.

Sam fell for Drew after she found out he was Jason.

Fans can spin that any way that want but that's 100% true...

With OG Jasam, I really haven't felt anything to be quite honest. I haven't felt that big love. I felt more of a big love with the Jason/Carly scenes... probably it's the acting or the way it's written but I'm just not feeling it right now.
I have rewatched Jason & Michael reunion a lot.

The truth is basically all the past 3 years is being retconned.

Carly being able to just look in Jason's eyes & knowing is just the narrative being used but only with her was my point.

It's stupid for many reasons. JC are just obviously supposed to have such a powerful/love connection they can just know this way.

It's amazing in a way to me but I know effort was put into JC even with Billy as Jason from the start.

GH for some reason have put so much into Jason/Carly.

I don't understand why especially through all the recasts. I'm just glad they have stuck with them.

I think what gets to me most about JC reunion & those lines are the way Steve & Laura just acted the hell of those scenes.

New viewers or old coming back not seeing the past 3 years would buy it easily.

The new wouldn't know about all the Carly recasts. They would believe everything that is being retconned.

I think part of the diff. with how Carly just accepted it right away & Robin had to talk to him had more to do with the diff. of their char. in gen. too.

Robin said herself she was trying to look at it logically b/c she was a Doctor.

I do think this fits but also like with Sonny it didn't take too much.

Carly would easily just accept it is partly based on her char. as well.

I don't think Carly cares about it being logical & went with what she felt seeing Jason.

Sonny doesn't trust easily anyway. It makes sense that he would have to talk to Jason as well.

I think this is what the writers might have been thinking with these things.

The being able to look into each others eyes & knowing a person is just not realistic at all.

It's supposed to be this beautiful thing in the writing.

I have hard time not feeling this way & being annoyed with it since the earlier writing too.

It's not like JC having this instant connection at least without knowing each other like love at first sight.

I don't feel like even exists. It's more like lust at first sight.

So based on Soaps I can accept things like this if there is real history to back it up usually.

I don't think Billy's Jason was written in char. but everybody saying they knew he wasn't Jason is such a huge rewrite.

It works for the general audience not on Twitter that felt this way anyway & are tuning back in for Steve & staying for the SL though.

I see the strategy they have going & really wonder if Billy as Drew will become the bad guy like AJ & Jason the only good guy eventually in the narrative.

I can easily see this happening though. It's not what I want to happen.

It's the way Steve's Jason was always written even actually when he was Jason Q.

Liason has been written so bad for a long time anyway but having Liz believe Drew is Jason is horrible as a shipper.

The shippers will come up with all the reasons in the world to spin things the way they want.

I still feel like the show is writing JC as the stronger love/connection & has for years than all their relationships. It's just being pointed out so much lately.

Robin & Sonny it's obvious too know Jason better than others along with Carly.

I think this is something that makes sense without anything being retconned.

I think the subtext was obvious today when Sam was talking about missing Jason using CarSon was her way of telling him that is how she had felt in the writing.

We know this too is a rewrite though.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 11-23-2017 at 05:15 AM
Old 11-23-2017, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

Milk was such a good song for them.

Quote:
What song on the album do you feel you brought the most to?
It's not something that I really think about too much. I guess "Milk" would be the song where I brought in the melody and the lyrics as one, and I had chords. I had been reading Michael Ondaatje's The Collected Works of Billy the Kid at the time and there was a great line in it – but again I would have to go back and find the ****ing book to read the quote – but the term "red hot kitchen" is used towards a person. [The line is "her throat is a kitchen." –Ed.] And I love the visual of that, so the whole mood of that book was in the back of my mind when I wrote "Milk." I guess it's just a song of longing, waiting for happiness.
Shirley Manson Reflects on 20 Years of 'Garbage' - Rolling Stone

Old 11-23-2017, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This dance even was cut short.

Why do they love to tease us so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
Thanks for that info.

I think it is funny JC even have song together but didn't become a couple officially.

I mean they came so close to it.

Do CarSon have a song?

I know JaSam do but actually dislike like it.

I have enjoyed them at times as a couple.

So nothing to do with being shipper biased.

I dislike the song used with JC's first time a lot.

This should have been used or even another song by Garbage.

The band is perfect for them.

I can't even remember if Sonny/Brenda had a song or other couples.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 11-23-2017, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Sonny/Brenda had their own theme & few different songs that are tied to the pairing."Crazy Love", "Nearness of You", & "Home Again"

Carson has their own theme which used to play a lot. I don't know if it still does but they used it for years starting with Sarah. Sonny/Carly had "You Look So Fine" by Garbage. I think the music director or coordinator really liked using Garbage songs for Carly back then.

I always liked the scene where Jason/Carly danced to Back 2 Good by Matchbox 20 at the PH. It was so 90s.

Old 11-24-2017, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Sonny/Brenda had their own theme & few different songs that are tied to the pairing."Crazy Love", "Nearness of You", & "Home Again"

Carson has their own theme which used to play a lot. I don't know if it still does but they used it for years starting with Sarah. Sonny/Carly had "You Look So Fine" by Garbage. I think the music director or coordinator really liked using Garbage songs for Carly back then.

I always liked the scene where Jason/Carly danced to Back 2 Good by Matchbox 20 at the PH. It was so 90s.
I remember those songs & not fond of them.

I love the song You Look So Fine.

I forgot about JC dancing to that song.

Old 11-25-2017, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

I liked "crazy love".

Old 11-28-2017, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I still watching these edits.

Jason gives up Michael as a baby.

The flashbacks & then telling Carly! No hope left for my JC family.

Well at least this wasn't the end & Jason was still Michael's father through the years in the ways that matter.

This is what Soap writing has been missing for so many years. GH has been doing well with these reunions.

Carly: I thought I could ask you for your whole heart even if I broke it b/c you already have mine.

This is like such cruel foreshadowing.

Tams looks better as a blonde.

I enjoyed her scenes so far as Kim with Laura Steve & Maurice.

She fits in but it's still a little weird seeing her with another actress as Carly.

It looks like Billy's Drew is gonna be Oscar's father.

I really don't care for him or the actress that plays Joss.

The reveal for who is Jason is supposed to be final & real story the fallout.

Steve is Jason Morgan of course.

It's pointed out the real identity of Jason isn't the story in a new interview with writers just tells me the who really isn't gonna be shocking.

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 11-28-2017 at 06:48 AM
Old 11-30-2017, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

There was quite a bit of foreshadowing. The talk Jason/Sonny had about forgiveness was a huge anvil. Tbh, Carly was always messing up back then sadly it was kind of inevitable she would hurt him.

I always watch those edits. I was just watching the Luke/Bobbie/Carly stuff.

Old 11-30-2017, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Dp.

Old 12-01-2017, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Loved today's episode, especially with the conservation between Jason, Carly, and Sonny!

Love Jarly/Sason!

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 12-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love anytime Jason and Carly hug. lol
Old 12-02-2017, 12:10 AM
Elite Fan

This was so good! Loved that he initiated the hug.

Old 12-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ It was great to see Jason doing that this time! since it has been Carly inititaing it a lot since he's returned.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That whole scene was so perfect & JC hugs I can never get enough of them.

The RL friendships pop off the screen.

It makes the bonds even better & never be able to be duplicated.

My fave part.

“The whole time I was planning my escape, I knew it would be okay if I got home to you guys.” -Jason to CarSon

Quote:
There was quite a bit of foreshadowing. The talk Jason/Sonny had about forgiveness was a huge anvil. Tbh, Carly was always messing up back then sadly it was kind of inevitable she would hurt him.

I always watch those edits. I was just watching the Luke/Bobbie/Carly stuff.
You are right sadly Carly would have done something. I don't know why I still torture myself rewatching.

I for so long hated Sonny until rewatching all of early Jason Morgan & will always see this more him betraying Jason than Carly.

Sonny knew at this point nothing but friendship was really between Jason & Liz.

Carly wouldn't have slept with him if he had told her the truth.

You have to see those early years to ever understand why Jason will always consider Sonny & Carly so important to him.

I just hate the writers for the way they wrote CarSon getting together now.

I will never see them a good match for each other.

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 12-04-2017 at 05:16 AM
Old 12-05-2017, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

The Sason stuff was never really addressed. Jason kind of brought it up during the Emily mess and few other times.

They are family now. Their bond is so strong.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread