Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2020, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Camila news is so confusing to me. lol The article said she left but she might have second thoughts. lol
Since Covid happened and Days returns to production in September, they still have a month to negotiate a new deal if that news is true...
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I think she more or less wants a break and is opened to returning. I'd almost guess she would go with Will, Sonny and Arianna and than return after a while for Jake lol

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
The Camila news is so confusing to me. lol The article said she left but she might have second thoughts. lol
Since Covid happened and Days returns to production in September, they still have a month to negotiate a new deal if that news is true...
How frustrating. After everything done to get Stefan/BB back.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I know, a lot of the backstage news has messed or will mess up Days storylines...
Old 08-04-2020, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Theres gotta be something huge happening backstage with everyone leaving.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-05-2020, 05:49 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
^I think she more or less wants a break and is opened to returning. I'd almost guess she would go with Will, Sonny and Arianna and than return after a while for Jake lol
coughs Stefan coughs
12345me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Keeping that hope alive. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
^Theres gotta be something huge happening backstage with everyone leaving.

This is a train reaction of when everyone was released from their contracts last year.
That's when everyone thought that Days was going to be cancelled. So by releasing the whole cast from their contract it sort of gave actors the control! Some actors stood with the shows and others wanted to explore other things.

This was November 2019
Days of Our Lives: Entire Cast Released From Contract — Is the End Nigh?

So releasing all the cast from their contract has come back to bite them because even if these actors did choose to leave when their contract was over, releasing the cast sped up the process of it...
Old 08-06-2020, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Ahh I forgot about that, makes sense.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-06-2020, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ From what we know thus far, Freddie, Galen and Chandler were fired.
Victoria, Kristian, Greg, Olivia and Camila (possibly) wanted to explore new things....

So we are just waiting for yet more news....
Old 08-06-2020, 03:34 PM
New Fan

watching TC last scenes again and BB first scenes, he begins to see Gabi being constantly around and making digs about his love life is jealousy under the hatred or maybe just wants to wind her up but clear Stefan is turned on about Gabi tying Leo to a bed and wishes it was him and is flustered a bit when Gabi leaves in my opinion and Leo picks up on sexual tension and even comments about it and Chloe picks up on the tension between Gabi and Stefan but not aware it sexual tension really under the hatred, I think Stefan always had an attraction to Gabi even when he wanted Abby and then Gabby, I still lol how Stefan teasing Gabi about wanting him etc but then totally freaks out when she kisses him lol, I think Gabi also found Stefan attractive despite hating him since she was willing to sleep with him even though she despised him, I still feel Jake has got to be Stefan is only explanation of why Jake and Gabi seem drawn to each other unless it not intentional it the actors chemistry which is lot more convincing than Jake and Gwen only thing puts me off Jake and Gabi still is she was with Stefan and imo Jake is not Stefan and never will be and feels bit insulting they try and have Gabi try and replace Stefan with his twin.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ From what we know thus far, Freddie, Galen and Chandler were fired.
Victoria, Kristian, Greg, Olivia and Camila (possibly) wanted to explore new things....

So we are just waiting for yet more news....
I wasn't a fan of Rafe but I know Wilson was important to fans.

Will be sad if Camila leaves but it's better by choice than being fired.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-09-2020, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I know but I hope she changes her mind if she did leave. lol

Oh so Jake will be looking like Stefan for a bit.... Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345me (View Post)
watching TC last scenes again and BB first scenes, he begins to see Gabi being constantly around and making digs about his love life is jealousy under the hatred or maybe just wants to wind her up but clear Stefan is turned on about Gabi tying Leo to a bed and wishes it was him and is flustered a bit when Gabi leaves in my opinion and Leo picks up on sexual tension and even comments about it and Chloe picks up on the tension between Gabi and Stefan but not aware it sexual tension really under the hatred, I think Stefan always had an attraction to Gabi even when he wanted Abby and then Gabby, I still lol how Stefan teasing Gabi about wanting him etc but then totally freaks out when she kisses him lol, I think Gabi also found Stefan attractive despite hating him since she was willing to sleep with him even though she despised him, I still feel Jake has got to be Stefan is only explanation of why Jake and Gabi seem drawn to each other unless it not intentional it the actors chemistry which is lot more convincing than Jake and Gwen only thing puts me off Jake and Gabi still is she was with Stefan and imo Jake is not Stefan and never will be and feels bit insulting they try and have Gabi try and replace Stefan with his twin.
I agree. Don't see why couldn't they just have him as Stefan and Jake/Gwen is a mess to watch. lol I just don't feel anything and don't see the chemistry at all. lol
I guess Brandon and Camila chemistry just messes up Jake/Gwen even more and the fact that it doesn't seem that Jake truly care much about Gwen that much.

Also I love those scenes with TC Stefan and Gabi. Their chemistry was amazing then! Well Stefan was always attracted to Gabi... TC always portrayed it that way. lol You can just tell by the way he'd look at her sometimes.

Last edited by eternalfate; 08-09-2020 at 08:31 PM
Old 08-23-2020, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

I'm enjoying the Gabi and "Jake" scenes more than I expected but as already said it's BB and CB's chemistry shining through.

I do want him to still be Stefan somehow.

Loved TC scenes. His attraction to Gabi was so evident.
Philanthropist.

Old 08-23-2020, 06:23 AM
New Fan

Apparently Camilla is not leaving for good so i hope she come back and the twist is Jake is actually Stefan imo only think makes sense why Jake and Gabi are drawn to each other, that insulting story line of widow falling for her dead husbands twin and vice versa.

Last edited by 12345me; 08-23-2020 at 07:17 AM
Old 08-23-2020, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^That's correct, it's a short leave nothing too long term

Icon by Fiona
Reply   Post New Thread