Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2020, 01:39 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ I watched all of that live, I put that under spoiler tags though because it's private playlist. It's best to share private playlist in private for it won't get deleted on YT.
thankyou.
12345me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 06:46 PM
believe in destiny

^ Also welcome to the thread, keep on posting.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Soaps

Quote:
^ You didn't watch the beginning of them? or are you trying to rewatch it?
Wanting to see the latest because some parts of Days bore me.

Gabi is fighting for Stefan and he's well...at least open to trying.
Old 07-16-2020, 07:24 PM
believe in destiny

Umm it seems like he's Jake... and if all is true... I think of course I'll always love Stabi but I don't think I'll ship Jabi at all.
Old 07-17-2020, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Soaps

I don't want him to be Jake.

I wouldn't ship that either.
Old 07-17-2020, 05:19 AM
believe in destiny

I already stated many times that I don't ship a character with the twin of their beloved because I have a difficult time believing that you ever get over the first one you were in love with. If Gabi is with Jake, I'll always think she's thinking of Stefan. So it's not the same for me. The chemistry can be great but it has to be way more than that... I can only truly love it if it's YEARS down the line and we saw that Gabi can truly see them as different people...
Old 07-17-2020, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

^I know, I really wish he had been Stefan and not Jake. I really was hoping for more to this story I won't even lie.

Follow Your Dreams,But
Make Sure You Know,
What Your Dreams are.

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 02:35 PM
New Fan

https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...goodbye-stabi/

i couldn't disagree more i feel Stefan has more personality no offence Jake just seems like a dull nice guy and Stefan could have his soft moments and Jake softness with Gabi reminds me of Stefan so much tbh if anything Stefan was sacrificed for a retcon twin and most people thought or hoped Jake would turn out to be Stefan for this disappointment, like also could had Jake and maybe Stefan turn out to be alive as well would be interesting if Jake and Gabi are drawn to each other for Stefan to be alive after all and realism about Stefan having an offscreen heart transplant when we literally saw Ben strangle Will to death onscreen but brought Will back lol smh also suddenly bringing up the rape thing yet doesn't call out the other rapists etc in Salem. also more misery for Gabi and doesn't get her happy ending/her soulmate back disappointing maybe people like Jake but most I think wanted Stefan back. they worried about realism yet could bring Will back who we literally saw murdered/strangled to death onscreen but can't bring back a guy who had an offcreen heart transplant lol and suddenly making a big deal over the rape which happened a while back yet other rapists walking around in Salem and its no big deal? lol ok seems be some double standards Gabi can't have her soulmate back but everyone else can suddenly morals and realism matter now lol.

Last edited by 12345me; 07-17-2020 at 04:34 PM
Old 07-17-2020, 08:29 PM
believe in destiny

^ It seems you were a fan of Tyler/Camila version of Stabi?

The issue with Jake is that I don't see how he would be a long lasting character at all.
To me Jake being Jake is just a let down and ridiculous. lol The long lost twin angle that no one knew about... tell us something new.
I do believe another twist can happen that probably Jake can still be Stefan and we will see it happen slowly within the next few months because when Will took the serum it took a few months to return... so I don't understand why people expected Stefan to get his memories instantly back if he was Stefan. lol

I would definitely love a storyline twist of Stefan being alive somewhere while Jake is on the show... now that'a storyline I'd get behind since I'm tired of these twin storylines after one twin dies...

I agree that it's a shame that everyone except for Gabi can have their soulmate and happiness.
Old 07-18-2020, 03:11 AM
New Fan

Quote:
^ It seems you were a fan of Tyler/Camila version of Stabi?

The issue with Jake is that I don't see how he would be a long lasting character at all.
To me Jake being Jake is just a let down and ridiculous. lol The long lost twin angle that no one knew about... tell us something new.
I do believe another twist can happen that probably Jake can still be Stefan and we will see it happen slowly within the next few months because when Will took the serum it took a few months to return... so I don't understand why people expected Stefan to get his memories instantly back if he was Stefan. lol

I would definitely love a storyline twist of Stefan being alive somewhere while Jake is on the show... now that'a storyline I'd get behind since I'm tired of these twin storylines after one twin dies...

I agree that it's a shame that everyone except for Gabi can have their soulmate and happiness.
I like both as camilla has chemistry with both actors but stabi wasn't not really a thing until BB come into the role but I do wonder how it been if TC stayed in role. Yeah I mean some might come to like jake but most probably expect it would turned out to be Stefan I don't get point of bringing BB back just retcon Stefan has a twin when could just be any back Stefan and maybe could be a twist but I not getting hopes up.
Jake does seem drawn to Gabi despite what he says and Gabi was so sure Jake was Stefan and she knows her soul mate when kissed jake I think she be able to tell if not Stefan and just a guy who looks like her dead husband. Yes it seems Gabi not allowed to be happy she made out to be a bitch but had her reasons to go after abby, stefan and lani in a way. Also I don't get what jake sees in Gwen unless suppose to think oh jake/stefan has a type, Gwen saying they are rich like lol is she some gold digger surely jake would correct her it would be his not theirs as are they even together like?
Old 07-18-2020, 03:16 AM
New Fan

I think most likely if twist Stefan is alive it Jake I do lol how make out jake more of a character and personality than Stefan but I like what the point of retcon twin if could be bring back Stefan, maybe Jake is subconscious Stefan it can't just be a coindence jake did not push gabi away when she kissed him and reacted similar to how did when gabi first kissed him and despite his protests he seems drawn to her and gabi was convinced jake was stefan from the kiss and jake bring horrified by Stefan would be more interesting if jake is stefan rather than just his twin and why would jake have doubts if so sure he was jake? But be interesting if BB plays twins and maybe a triangle between jake, stefan and gabi
Old 07-18-2020, 12:35 PM
believe in destiny

Try not to double post a lot, only double post if it's 24 hours before another post.
Like example you post at 6am, and no post has been done since 6am the next day, it's okay to double post. If you have anything to add to your post, you can edit your current post and add whatever you need to.

When it comes to Stabi I was hardcore shipping them when Tyler was in the role and I loved how before he left, they were toying around with Stabi! And the chemistry truly start showing so I'll always want to see how Tyler and Camila as Stabi romantic partners would've been since it was leading to that.

I love BB having a job but like you, I don't get the point of bringing him in as Jake. I definitely feel that Jake is drawn to Gabi even if he pretends not to be. lol I am not really feeling it with Jake/Gwen... I don't know how to describe that relationship.

I really do hope we get Stefan back somehow..
Old 07-18-2020, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

^Yeah bringing BB back as Jake, I don't know I preferred him as Stefan. I think it should've been Stefan with something done to him by Rolf. I kinda think the whole twins was the lazy way out (just my opinion though)

Follow Your Dreams,But
Make Sure You Know,
What Your Dreams are.

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 02:57 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Try not to double post a lot, only double post if it's 24 hours before another post.
Like example you post at 6am, and no post has been done since 6am the next day, it's okay to double post. If you have anything to add to your post, you can edit your current post and add whatever you need to.

When it comes to Stabi I was hardcore shipping them when Tyler was in the role and I loved how before he left, they were toying around with Stabi! And the chemistry truly start showing so I'll always want to see how Tyler and Camila as Stabi romantic partners would've been since it was leading to that.

I love BB having a job but like you, I don't get the point of bringing him in as Jake. I definitely feel that Jake is drawn to Gabi even if he pretends not to be. lol I am not really feeling it with Jake/Gwen... I don't know how to describe that relationship.

I really do hope we get Stefan back somehow..
Yes i loved Tyler as Stefan too and the chemistry between him and Camilla and would like to seen Tyler and Camilla's Stabi as romantic partners too and yes him being Jake seems pointless and don't see character as long term. like no offence yes it may be the same actor but it feel tacky if have Gabi fall for Stefan's twin and vice versa and feel insulting viewers getting hope up it Stefan but instead get next best thing his twin, maybe i delusional but i feel surely has to be more to Jake being drawn to Stefan's life and Gabi than his Stefan's twin and yes i don't feel Gwen/Jake thing it almost feels like a Walmart version of Stabi that Jake/Stefan have a type except I don't think Jake really loves or likes her that much maybe because they lack chemistry to buy it, plus Gwen seems like a gold digger saying we are rich like are they even a couple. I seen loads of people say they prefer BB as Stefan and hate TC as Stefan but imo TC Stefan being unlikeable doesn't make him a bad actor or character, BB might seemed of turned character more human but i sure that it actually down to the writers rather than the actors as if they wanted BB to continue being the villain then he would played him as unlikable too, and sure if TC stayed in the role and wanted make him more human TC would of played him more human? i mean Stefan was still a new character really with TC in role and maybe decided to turn the character round just as TC was on the way out and BB come into the role and course the Stabi thing too was just starting off which was down to TC and CB chemistry it just happened BB and CB happen to have chemistry too, i like BB as Stefan but i felt TC played him more better as a villain and his good looks and suave why can kind get why he got women as well as he was unlikeable. like i can get why bring back BB but wouldn't mind if they had brought back TC as Stefan/Jake either. I do lol at TC last scenes was building of Stabi as his Stefan seemed wish it was him Gabi had tied naked to a bed despite his denials and him teasing Gabi about wanting him/being jealous, i kind wish they went with Gabi/Stefan instead the Gabby/Abby/Stefan thing so could least saw TC Stefan and Gabi as romantic partners just before he left and BB took over, I think Stefan was drawn to Abby at start but wasn't bothered about her once she was Gabby and i don't think it was just an coincidence he obsessed with a person who not real and tried to be Gabi for him to then hook up with the real deal after.

Last edited by 12345me; 07-20-2020 at 03:40 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top