Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2010, 10:45 AM
MST Manager

*shudders*

Old 04-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

It's funny, cause I never liked Brenda, but I always preferred Kelly with Brandon.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 04-08-2010, 10:38 AM
MST Manager

I saw the HOT pics of Greg on his twitter. He's just too funny! I liked him w/ the beard. I loved how he called one of them "the boring look I had on GH" when he was shaved, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casandra (View Post)
but I always preferred Kelly with Brandon.
LOVED them together. My favorite was always Dylan/Brenda, but Kelly/Brandon was a very close 2nd.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
I saw the HOT pics of Greg on his twitter. He's just too funny! I liked him w/ the beard. I loved how he called one of them "the boring look I had on GH" when he was shaved, LOL.

LOVED them together. My favorite was always Dylan/Brenda, but Kelly/Brandon was a very close 2nd.
WOW!! I too LOVED Dylan and Brenda... was never crazy about the Dylan/Kelly pairing. I also LOVED Kelly/Brendon.

I saw the pics of the "new look" Greg has.... Something different. Hope it's for a part that he can't talk about just yet. I am hoping that he is working... that is why he hasn't tweeted much lately.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 04-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

I seriously just dropped everything I was doing when I saw there were new GV pics on his twitter.

Old 04-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

Ha, I liked Kelly/Brandon as well. Shipper whore always! I think I didn't get into Brenda/Dylan because I just didn't like Brenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
Lol.

Speaking of Greg, he tweeted couple of his hot pictures tonight! Go, go, go check them out! He finally took pictures of himself! Yayz!
Oh yes!! Greg is so yummy!

Old 04-09-2010, 09:20 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)
WOW!! I too LOVED Dylan and Brenda... was never crazy about the Dylan/Kelly pairing. I also LOVED Kelly/Brendon.
We are such twins.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh heck yes. He's so yummy-worthy.

His son, Jathan, looks more and more of his mom and his baby son looks more and more of him.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:33 AM
MST Manager

Nothing much going on with our boy, huh?
Old 04-23-2010, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

We can hope it's the kind of busy that we as fans benefit from

Old 06-08-2010, 01:08 PM
MST Manager

Our boy is still hanging low-key although he just celebrated his 4th wedding anniversary with Touriya.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

I was wondering where this thread got to. I miss new GV pics, especially if they're of him wearing those sexy sunglasses of his

Old 06-09-2010, 01:35 PM
MST Manager

^ ::looks at avatar:: How awesome was the Glee S1 finale last night? OMG! Except for a few little things, it was PHENOMENAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casandra (View Post)
I miss new GV pics, especially if they're of him wearing those sexy sunglasses of his
Hee.

I know.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Ahh, if you ship canon, you must ship my Brittana girls too

Heh, sorry, Murphy has me annoyed with his refusal to acknowledge that he, ya know, MADE them canon, and then pretended he didn't. Grr.

Sigh, I have such a sunglass fetish, not gonna lie. GV looks sooooo sexy in them.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ahh, if you ship canon, you must ship my Brittana girls too

Heh, sorry, Murphy has me annoyed with his refusal to acknowledge that he, ya know, MADE them canon, and then pretended he didn't. Grr.
When I said it, I meant as rest, but I listed three because they are the most popular ones that has been shown a lot lately, ya know, with large fanbase. But I am not saying that others got lack of it which I am sure is not true. But I also enjoy Artie/Tina a lot just like I do with Santana/Brittany. So no worries. I do like them so I was giddy when they did their pinky fingers interwined. It was a cute moment. <3

And yes, I know! right?! I had put up crap with haters this back nine and it irriated me and stressed me so much because obviously RM didn't make it damn clear with what he's writing. I had been praying for him to fix this and make it clear, lol. But now it seems like he already gave everything in the finale which I am glad he did. But yeah, he better sticks to his ideas and not give in to others like he did with original 13 episodes.

Oh same here about sunglasses.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread