Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I knew as soon as I heard JJ was coming back that the Lucky/Jason bond would reappear. Steve and JJ are good friends and Guza always enjoyed writing them in scenes together. He doesn't care if it makes sense or not. I mean, I could not care less if Lucky remains a cop, I never wanted him to be one in the first place, but seriously- just give him another job if he and Jason are going to be besties, lol. I don't mean in the mob, I never got the impression Lucky wanted to be a mobster, but just...not a cop. LOL. He used to be really good with computers.

The only reason this even slight works in my favor is Guza will never put Lucky and Jason in a triangle together as long as JJ and Steve remain in the roles. He doesn't like his boys competing. As nothing good EVER comes from a Jason triangle, at least I can be spared that.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Characters who NEED to leave - STAT:

- Ethan (really, trying to create a "secret" lovechild of Luke's is NOT cool ... worse, makes him such a hippocrite for how he treated Laura/Nik after it was revealed she had a *gasp* Cassadine child! ... it should have been revealed he was really Robert Scorpio's child!) -- DEPORT HIM, DEPORT HIM, DEPORT HIM!

- Spinelli - his rambling is no longer amusing

- Kiefer - ATTN, GUZA: abusive relationships are NOT okay ... in real life or soaps (especially soaps, where you try to escape real life!)

- Lisa - I'm not even into Scrubs, but she's a waste of time and lines.

- Matt - He's hardly on ... why in the world did they put HIM in the credits?

---------
Characters I want BACK:

- Laura
----------

Couples I like, and want more of:

- Lulu/Dante
-----------
I have to say I'm enjoying the interactions more and more between Dominic and Maurice. They're pretty good in their scenes. Loved Alexis pointing out to Nik that he already has ONE child he barely sees ... why obsess over another one? He's a Cassadine!
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-06-2010, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

I REALLY hope BB doesn't leave. if Guza kills of Johnny soon, I will be furious. and not in the way I always am, I will seriously stop watching for good. I am so fkn sick of Maxie's love interests being killed off too early. especially when we have this Spixie crap instead. losing 3M too soon was bad enough, but I really want JoMax and I will not tolerate losing that.

PLUS, Johnny is one of the few male characters, scratch that, characters period, I still like. that would seriously be one dumbass decision to kill him off.

speaking of annoying Spixie, it's a waste of time, waste of a Maxie storyline, waste of KS talent. if anyone, Spinelli should gtfo.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

^^^ WORD! I feel the same forever young
It'll be by your side
Old 03-06-2010, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Preach it Cass!

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 03-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever young (View Post)
speaking of annoying Spixie, it's a waste of time, waste of a Maxie storyline, waste of KS talent. if anyone, Spinelli should gtfo.
Hell yes!!

Old 03-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever young (View Post)

PLUS, Johnny is one of the few male characters, scratch that, characters period, I still like. that would seriously be one dumbass decision to kill him off.

Could not agree with you more! Johnny and Dante are the only ones that don't bother me on a regular basis.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 03-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate that othwers fear thew worst for BB abnd his job. I hope the show realizes that BB is talented. I fdon't hate Spixie I just could cre less about them. I do think both Bradford and Kristen is talented I just don't think they work. Johnny might not have worked with Lulu but I still find his characyter inereszting and hope the show wont kill him off.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The only reason this even slight works in my favor is Guza will never put Lucky and Jason in a triangle together as long as JJ and Steve remain in the roles. He doesn't like his boys competing. As nothing good EVER comes from a Jason triangle, at least I can be spared that.
As much as I find this friendship or whatever you call it, so random and out of blue, I would take that one you just said and take it. I would hate to see Lucky losing love of his life to Jason. Jason is not some god who would always win, just no. No.

Anyways, I hope that Johnny is not killed off just like what you guys were talking about. BB is the best thing happened to GH. And y'all should be glad when Lucky told Jason off not to think twice about taking him out. So of course he wouldn't do that. So I think Johnny'll be fine with maybe last warning or something? I don't know. But he better not be killed off for reals.

All I can say is I don't believe what Nikolas has been doing so far this week. He is acting so weird and hopes all day/night that Liz will come back to him. They both sure hope for same thing that are not going to happen to them right now.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I actually think BA is more talented than KS overall- her Valley Girl schtick annoys me at LEAST as much as his geek schtick. I liked KS as Belle, but I'm not wild about what she does in the Maxie role. That said, BB has more chemistry with KS than BA does, and I like Johnny more than Maxie and Spinelli combined, lol. I'm open to him with girls other than Maxie, certainly, but I'd take JoMax to get him the hell away from Olivia. I want him away from her more than I care about Maxie with or apart from Spinelli. But overall, I fear for him because characters who go up against Sason don't fare well. Sometimes it takes awhile to kill them (see: Lorenzo) but they ultimately end up biting it or becoming so irrelevant that they just fade into oblivion (see: Ric).

Nikolas is getting pathetic. And I can see this storyline from a mile away. There's only one reason Nikolas would have an alternate test- because his results are going to say Lucky is the father while the public ones that Helena switches will say Nikolas is the father, and Nikolas is so desperate to "have" Elizabeth (who even knows why as she currently looks like she'd rather eat a drawer full of knives than do anything with him ever again) that he's going to keep his mouth shut and pretend he's the daddy.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Becky interview.

The Rebecca Herbst Interview – General Hospital | Michael Fairman On-Air On-Soaps | Daytime Soap Interviews, News, Updates and Previews, Video and Audio Interviews

Am I the only one who doesn't buy this Luke/Tracy stuff?

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman

Last edited by lovely elizabeth; 03-08-2010 at 04:01 PM
Old 03-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I never buy Luke/Tracy. When TIIC buy a clue and bring Genie back, it'll be dropped like a hot potato. Luke belongs with Laura, end of story.

LOL, Nikolas is pathetic. Does she need to spell it out? Wear a sign? Elizabeth.does.not.want.to.marry.you. She NEVER has. She has NEVER indicated a desire for anything more than your family jewels. She has repeatedly stressed that Lucky could leave her and STILL she wouldn't enter into a relationship with you. I swear, there are more logical and reasonable two year olds than this guy.

Am I supposed to find Carly taunting Jax with the guy she's CHEATED on him with CUTE? Seriously, Jax. A smidgen of self respect. That's all you need.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

I hated that CarJax scene. It's like they took 2 steps backward to the 23452256 steps already taken. Will it kill Guza to have them talk it out like two adults? No, Carly has to whine throw tantrums and play games while Jax sits there and swallows it.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am soooo with you guys about CarJax's issue. It's annoying and pathetic. And I had to cringe to see Jax acting like that. Just no. Like Olivia said, you should leave. Gah. I hate when Guza made him acting like that and had to suck it up to look at Carly and Sonny, urgh. And Sonny is a jerk-ass who doesn't deserve this, everything. .sigh.

I find it hilarious that Nikolas is so pathetic around Liz but Liz is also pathetic around Lucky. They both want same thing but will not get it in the end. Liz will have to wait for more than a year to get Lucky back. Right now Lucky is nowhere interested to take her ass back at all. He's too mad and pissed to let it happen right now.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

god forgive me for admitting this, but i REALLY liked the first niz scene today. i mean, she was basically saying how she destroyed lucky, so i figure it's justifiable to like it so much. although, idk, i feel like liz might just be blowing smoke. i guess we'll see.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread