Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, my BIGGEST problem with CarJax are the standards she holds him to that she doesn't seem compelled to live up to in return. She literally emotionally blackmailed him with his claims of unconditional love in the aftermath of one of her semi-annual Sonny ruts- he was barely allowed to have a reaction to that. HE apologized to HER on that VERY night he found out. He actually had to apologize for walking out the door. And yet with no shame regarding this being the man she's cheated on him with (him being the father of her kids does NOT equal what Carly gives Sonny, or shouldn't). And yet she gives him utter hell whenever he "steps out of line", threatens to leave him, threatens to move out, lets him think she slept with Sonny again. Carly treats Jax like ****. And my biggest problem is that I'm supposed to find that cute, because it's Carly. It'd be one thing if it was consistently addressed as a flaw or if I had any hope that it would change- neither of those things is the case.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was a CarJax fan, in some ways still am. But, I'm more of a Jax fan than Carly. He needs someone without a Sonny attachment and maybe when Skye returns that can happen.

But in another subject, I call Sonny and Claire having a roll in the hay within the next few months.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 03-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

You give it that long, lol? She'll be on her back for him in record time.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're right, I'm being too generous.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 03-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Didn't Jensen Buchanan end up on GH at some point for a little bit too. As a nurse or something?
Yeah, she played Melissa who dated Roy.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Only time I can appreciate Sonny is when he treats Kiefer like the insect that he is....

Olivia leave Dante alone so he can be with Lulu!

WTF was that, spoilers please. Did Lucky get shot?

Last edited by Lovie; 03-03-2010 at 01:56 PM
Old 03-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
He needs someone without a Sonny attachment and maybe when Skye returns that can happen.
I would looove that. Carly's head would explode, lol.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

^ As it should. I love CarJax. But, Carly has just gone too far with protecting Sonny.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Yeah, my BIGGEST problem with CarJax are the standards she holds him to that she doesn't seem compelled to live up to in return. She literally emotionally blackmailed him with his claims of unconditional love in the aftermath of one of her semi-annual Sonny ruts- he was barely allowed to have a reaction to that. HE apologized to HER on that VERY night he found out. He actually had to apologize for walking out the door. And yet with no shame regarding this being the man she's cheated on him with (him being the father of her kids does NOT equal what Carly gives Sonny, or shouldn't). And yet she gives him utter hell whenever he "steps out of line", threatens to leave him, threatens to move out, lets him think she slept with Sonny again. Carly treats Jax like ****. And my biggest problem is that I'm supposed to find that cute, because it's Carly. It'd be one thing if it was consistently addressed as a flaw or if I had any hope that it would change- neither of those things is the case.
You said it, you said it. Yep, that's what annoys me to no end. It's insane! Wait till one day, I mean one day, when CarJax split up for real and Carly gets to deal with the wrath of Sonny, she will realize what she went through with Jax compared to what she's going through with Sonny. She will probably regret for what she has done to him and how she treated him. I am hoping for one day that she'll wake up from all of this and realizes what she has done. She has let the best guy go just to protect the "father" of her sons.

I find it beyond disrespectful when at the hearing court, she would hug Sonny and preaching about protecting her sons' father when Jax was around in that building. So beyond cruel and disrespectful. How can she do this? Especially when she found out about Jax's secret, she went straight to Sonny and hugged him and all that? That's...unbelievable.

Anyways I hope for one day she will realize what she's losing. Only best connection she has with him is through their daughter and that's the only thing that's left in her life but other than that when Sonny treats her horribly again, this time I won't feel anything for her. I wouldn't feel sorry for her anymore. I would be like, "You made your bed, so you drown in it."

ETA: Oh yeah, I can't wait for whole Sonny and Claire rolling around in the sheet. Sonny has good way by using his below his belt to get away with half of things.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

DP. Sorry!
Old 03-03-2010, 09:50 PM
MST Manager

Claire is the new Jordan of the week for Sonny. At least, she looks (and seemingly can act) a tad bit better. And, actually, I think she's been on her back with Sonny already. We just haven't seen it yet or we'll be graced with it in flashbacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)
I think we are Soap Twins... I use to LOVE Another World and I do remember Grant. And Ryan and Vicky were my favorites.. I think they rank as my top 5 soap couples.
OMG!!! Definitely soap twins, my dear.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
OMG!!!!!!! He totally was. Grant was a total badass that you loved to hate just like Ric. Another World was my soap. I was obsessively in love with Ryan and Vicky. Just craziness how much I adored them! Ryan was my favorite character ever. And, I knew Claire looked familiar, but then it really didn't dawn on me until later. She was Sophia... I loved her with Nick too. Paulina/Jake... Carl/Rachel... OMG!!!! I am just all kinds of nostalgic right now.
Jake and Paulina were my first major ship alongside Kevin and Winnie, and, Doogie and Wanda if I have my time-lines correct. It all gets blurred being how young I was at the time. But I adored them and wanted nothing more than for them to be endgame. I hated what they did with Paulina as time went on. They totally took her out of the running for any big, passionate, epic, romance. Whatever her and Joe were it wasn't imo epic or passionate.

I adored Vicky and Ryan too. If only to have villains like Grant on GH right now. He shot his own brother, knowing full well it was his brother! And some how through of all the drama and failed relationships I still managed to actually love Vicky and Jake. Go figure.

Carl and Rachel however were and will always remain one of the worst soap couples in my book. My mother used to tell me stories about Mac and Rachel all the time how amazing they were and knowing that legacy and Carl's hand in ruining them, being Mac's worst enemy, I just couldn't stand to see Rachel with him.

----------------

So moving back on topic. I can imagine that Guza will keep Dante on this side of the fence until some epic sweeps stunt comes around and he's forced to save Sonny's life in some way. Then the bonds will shift I presume. But I find it hard to imagine that the dynamics won't shift at some point.

Note to Robin: Nikolas is not a good person. Nikolas doesn't deserve friends. Nor should you waste valuable air being his verbal cheerleader. Nikolas should also die alone and bitter, but I digress.

Interestingly enough the absurdity of this week couldn't even match the most absurd thing of all. That darn Slick Willie mask. But seeing Lucky don that thing may have been enough to make enduring this entire week worth it. I have to find or make a icon of that.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 03-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Note to Robin: Nikolas is not a good person. Nikolas doesn't deserve friends. Nor should you waste valuable air being his verbal cheerleader. Nikolas should also die alone and bitter, but I digress.
Yes I agree. Man I was angry yesterday with Helena messing around with the test results. If it is Nikolas's, so be it. I'll be pissed off but at least we know. Now when it comes back we still won't know if it is really Nikolas's or Lucky's. If it is Lucky's and it comes back Nikolas's cause of Helena, I HOPE that it does not last long. I hope the truth comes out that it is Luckys sometime later this year, not like december but perhaps summertime.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-05-2010, 12:17 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god (View Post)
Carl and Rachel however were and will always remain one of the worst soap couples in my book. My mother used to tell me stories about Mac and Rachel all the time how amazing they were and knowing that legacy and Carl's hand in ruining them, being Mac's worst enemy, I just couldn't stand to see Rachel with him.
I wasn't a huge fan of theirs, but I loved that it was such a SHOCKER of a relationship, especially since Carl was such an ass. Also, when he turned out to be Ryan's father, I was FLOORED. Such good stuff right there.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

The only thing that is holding my interest in GH right now is Lante.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread