Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

And that was not good. Jax no longer has any balls. He cut them off himself and placed them in Carly's purse.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:47 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god (View Post)
ETA: And lest we not forget Mark Pinter. His portrayal of AW's Grant was all kinds of awesome. He was in some ways, the Ric of Another World. I absolutely loved to hate him. GH usually scores in casting and nabbing Pinter is no exception. He's perfectly cast. I just wish we saw more of him.
OMG!!!!!!! He totally was. Grant was a total badass that you loved to hate just like Ric. Another World was my soap. I was obsessively in love with Ryan and Vicky. Just craziness how much I adored them! Ryan was my favorite character ever. And, I knew Claire looked familiar, but then it really didn't dawn on me until later. She was Sophia... I loved her with Nick too. Paulina/Jake... Carl/Rachel... OMG!!!! I am just all kinds of nostalgic right now.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
And that was not good. Jax no longer has any balls. He cut them off himself and placed them in Carly's purse.
One of the main reasons I can't stand the pairing. My god, all the crap Jax has let Carly get away with. What happened to the dude that left Brenda at the altar?
Old 03-02-2010, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Guys, it's called LOVE. How can you resist someone you are in love with and say no? Carly might be too far in this about using it but you guys can tell she still loves him as much as he loves her. He's a guy who is in love with his wife despite all the crap they have been through, but he still loves her no matter what. So I am not holding that against him for being in love that he can't help himself. It happens. Carly can't help herself either.

But get this, I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER ship Sonny and Carly or with any other women for that matter. Urgh. Sonny has crossed the line by using their lives to threaten and that pissed me the effin' off. He made me LOATHE him one pound by another each single day of my life. So he knows how to fuel it to fire when he says stuff like that. Oh god, someone better take him out! Just do it already!
Old 03-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

And it's for NOTHING. I don't hate Carly or anything, but she will never- will NEVER- put Jax before Sason. She will never give as much of herself nor will she give him as many breaks as she does Sason no matter how much Jax loves her.

I think Jax is doomed to have no one ever really love him
Old 03-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

We have Guza to blame it on! I FHATE Guza with burning passion like it's nuts. He doesn't know how to apperciate fans like us and he surely doesn't know how to do his couples the right away. It pissed me off that most couples are doomed because one of them is never their first to be concerned about before someone else.

Look at Patrick and Robin, she would use her history with Sonny and Stone, to put him in good word rather than thinking how that would affect Patrick's feeling. So it happens same thing with CarJax. It's so annoying.

Not to mention with JaSam, with him all about Carly and Michael, even Sonny for that matter before Sam.

It's Guza who has some sick obsessed with mobsters coming frong and center before everybody else who can't help themselves falling in love with them. Urgh.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

It is, but it's also who Carly's been since late 97. She will never put any man before Jason. And that works in terms of Sonny, because Jason is Sonny's bitch. And then there's Jax. Who is not perfect, but he treats her better than any man she's been with, and somehow this equals to her holding him to higher standards than everyone else (Jax hasn't done HALF the things Sonny did that she forgave without blinking) even though she doesn't give him the best of herself in return. She's responded to unconditional love with perhaps the most conditional love she's ever given anyone. And I can barely feel sorry for Jax, because he just puts up with it.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
OMG!!!!!!! He totally was. Grant was a total badass that you loved to hate just like Ric. Another World was my soap. I was obsessively in love with Ryan and Vicky. Just craziness how much I adored them! Ryan was my favorite character ever. And, I knew Claire looked familiar, but then it really didn't dawn on me until later. She was Sophia... I loved her with Nick too. Paulina/Jake... Carl/Rachel... OMG!!!! I am just all kinds of nostalgic right now.
I went and popped in the AW series finale last night actually, I was feeling so nostalgic. Damn gorilla aside, I teared up as always.

Didn't Jensen Buchanan end up on GH at some point for a little bit too. As a nurse or something?

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 03-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But besides CarJax what happened in the episode? I really did blank out.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 03-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

LOL. Elizabeth decided she was going to have the paternity test tomorrow as she and Lucky somewhat hilariously glared at each other while Nikolas stood around and generally looked useless, Helena schemed, Molly proved once again she has less than no sense when it comes to boys/men, Keifer whined to Kristina (or something), Jason appealed to Johnny/Ethan, then Luke about Ethan. Sonny was a douche. Lulu and Dante did not have sex, Dante fell asleep before she could get her clothes off, Sonny and Michael talked about...something I don't care about.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks! Seems like the everyday stuff, for the most part.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 03-03-2010, 07:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
I think we are Soap Twins... I use to LOVE Another World and I do remember Grant. And Ryan and Vicky were my favorites.. I think they rank as my top 5 soap couples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveslullaby (View Post)
One of the main reasons I can't stand the pairing. My god, all the crap Jax has let Carly get away with. What happened to the dude that left Brenda at the altar?
I understand your frustration... but she's Carly!! She always manage to get her way. She is manipulative, but I gotta to love her, she NEVER claim to be innocent, and she knows she is contradictory.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 03-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Oh, I don't know about that with Carly. I don't know how much that's ever been true. Carly has a pathological lying problem, and usually only is forced to face the depths of her flaws when she gets caught. Otherwise I think she's happy to buy into the goodbravestrongloveswitherwholeheart shtick (Jax hasn't ever known that last part a day in their relationship together). Every time a GH character will say another one is somehow less guilty because they "own their own crap", I want to slap someone (this was most recently said about Nikolas). NO ONE on this ENTIRE show owns their own crap unless they're forced to.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
It is, but it's also who Carly's been since late 97. She will never put any man before Jason. And that works in terms of Sonny, because Jason is Sonny's bitch. And then there's Jax. Who is not perfect, but he treats her better than any man she's been with, and somehow this equals to her holding him to higher standards than everyone else (Jax hasn't done HALF the things Sonny did that she forgave without blinking) even though she doesn't give him the best of herself in return. She's responded to unconditional love with perhaps the most conditional love she's ever given anyone. And I can barely feel sorry for Jax, because he just puts up with it.
That is the main reason why I am easily pissed at her because like you and everybody else said, Sonny treated her dirty with nasty, nasty, full of nasty comments just to hurt her so easily without feeling anything about it. Yet he pretty much got away with half of stuff he has said. Like yesterday when he told Jax that the reason he's breathing is because he's married to Carly, I would think that she would be insulted by that because in that case, he's the man she loves but it was one second of her to tell him to keep that to himself then they all forget about it as if it was nothing big deal. Well that is the reason why I can't stand Sonny and I NEVER EVER stand him in a long time. He treats women horribly, especially Carly yet she let him get away with half of things that irrates me.

So Jax treats her with respect and affectionate without insulting her when they get into it like he wouldn't call her names, insult her in her face, etc yet she would treat him crap because of his secrets and lies? I don't get it.

What's so wrong with Guza for "seeing" something in Sonny that I would never understand. Is he some saint or some god-sent to earth in Guza's eyes or what?! He basically let Sonny get away with half of things without anybody making him feel worst about it, but when it comes to good guys like Jax, nobody gives him break to forgive him like they would do same thing with Sonny when he did 10x worst than Jax to be honest. It's insane, I am telling you.

So every time Sonny is on my screen, I turn my head away or walk out of the room to do something because I REFUSE to watch him anymore. If he's with Carly or Jax or someone I am interested in, then I will suffer to watch it, knowing that Sonny would win in the end. Like he did with threatening Jax's life and nbody even didn't call him out on that. So when he's with others, oh no, I won't watch him because he manages to piss me off.

I am praying, so praying that Dante better sticks to his true characastim because I would hate Guza to ruin that so he would have to rebuild a relationship with Sonny. No. No way. He deserves to have absolute NO relationship with his son. Like Dante said, their relative mean absolute NOTHING to him, none of it. I hope he sticks with that because how can he forget for rest of his life that his own father shot him in the chest with or without knowing if he was his son because he would be dead already.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I think Jax is doomed to have no one ever really love him
I haven't watched their scenes as a couple since they originally aired, so my mind's a bit fuzzy, but I think Skye truly loved him. I mean, she tried to commit suicide when dumped her for Brenda and iirc still held out hope until getting together with Luke. And I wasn't watching the show yet when they were together, but didn't Chloe love him too?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread