Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

one of my friends recently said we need like a disaster or something storyline and I agree. I mean something NOT the nurses ball. I mean I want to see something like the metro court hostage (okay NOT drawn out like that) or something like the train wreck when Alexis gave birth. But I'd like to see something like that.

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 07-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexipedia (View Post)
one of my friends recently said we need like a disaster or something storyline and I agree. I mean something NOT the nurses ball. I mean I want to see something like the metro court hostage (okay NOT drawn out like that) or something like the train wreck when Alexis gave birth. But I'd like to see something like that.
Um, yes please!!! those sl's were so good, or smth like the hotel fire!!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, but than again makes me nervous under the current powers that be

Old 07-05-2015, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, i know, those sl's made me love GH, i remember watching the hotel fire and racing home after school to watch, that's how excited i was for gh back then.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

But I'd be interested in seeing something. I mean they did something when they did the poison the water. But that was over quickly. I want something a little more drawn out, but not super drawn out

Old 07-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Jake is ALIVE!

Finally, the writers have done something that I've been wanting for years.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 07-15-2015, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i've been catching snippets of gh lately. i actually saw jj on the cover of soap digest in the store and i was all: WUT!? then i read what happens with jason and noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. and carson are still a thing? i wish oltl would come back.
Old 07-16-2015, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sick of Carson This is round 5 I think

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 07-16-2015, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

I remember how much I loved GH back in the day. Carly and Sonny were my couple.

But now... I love Carly and Sonny still, but it's like GH is the Carly and Sonny show. And so many bad choices have been made with the characters, the pairings, and the storylines.

And I wonder what happen to the soap I loved so much.
Old 07-16-2015, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I remember how much I loved GH back in the day. Carly and Sonny were my couple.

But now... I love Carly and Sonny still, but it's like GH is the Carly and Sonny show. And so many bad choices have been made with the characters, the pairings, and the storylines.

And I wonder what happen to the soap I loved so much.
I love Sonny and Carly too and I always have and I think that this show doesn't value the veteran actors and actresses when they have had them ie look what happened when JJ was back a few years ago and look what was done when Rebecca Budig joined GH and we have actors like DZ who in my opinion is a writer favorite but Dante took away a lot of screen time from veteran characters who could and would actually bring attention to the show like JJ does for example. Then we have Tyler who I am amazed is still on GH in any capacity and it seems the longer that he's stayed that the worse it has gotten for Nicholas and if seemed like for years that he did not want to be there and it showed on screen and we then have Maxie who has deep roots in GH with her family but we don't see much of her and I think that even if Tony weren't leaving that we still wouldn't see much of her this summer. I also think that Liz has deep roots and connections on this show but she isn't given much to do and we all know that her current storyline won't give her the family she wants and the longer that secret stays hidden the worse it will be for her in the future and it's hard to root for her in capacity when given her actions she deserves to loose Jason forever. While I think it might be easy to direct this at Sonny and Carly, I think that there are too many things here that Carly and Sonny have nothing to do with and both Sonny and Carly realize that they have both made mistakes and I have to wonder if Nicholas will ever get to that point and I don't think that Liz is going to have a single friend or ally in Port Charles once the truth comes out, just my opinion.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 07-17-2015, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Oh I'm not placing all the blame on Carly and Sonny. It's just they seem to get away with everything.

Michael has been one of my favorites forever. And I was really looking forward to his estrangement from his family for what Sonny did to AJ. I didn't want his vengeance to control and consume Michael. But what Michael has endured at the hands of his love ones is anything, but ok. They had so much they could have worked with for years. Instead Sonny suffer in jail for a tiny bit and Michael is now softening towards them in a matter of months. It was just cocked up so badly.

That's only one of my gripes. I hate what they did to Nik, there is no substance behind it. He's just acting evil, that's it, no real motive, no real build up. He's just evil acting.

Or Elizabeth doing something so horrible and crossing the line by controlling, manipulating, and lying to Jason about his real life. She's doing something that he despises, Jason has always valued truth and honesty in a relationship. And she's acting like a loony obsessed two dimension villain.

Both actors deserves so much better than this.
Old 07-19-2015, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

has enough time really passed for people not to blame gh for becoming the carly/sonny/jason show, way back when, thanks to guza? my hatred for guza can't even compare to what frank and ron have done to gh though... and they worked on oltl! they legit, on the regular, STEAL past history and think they are creating something fascinating. um, gtfo. gh will never be what it was when it was on in the 90's and rehashing the same old cast and plots is ridiculous. i can't even stomach carly/sonny anymore. although, mo's acting hasn't been this good in the longest. seriously! his heart is in this sl, shockingly, but the damage has been done.

i'm also shocked jj came back to help this sinking ship out. i mean, for tony, i get it, but his last arc was atrocious! ew. and the last time ingo was on! i'd tune in in hot minute if carjax happened again tho. can't lie. even if it were pure sht, i'd watch.

edit: I FORGOT ABOUT THE SCRUBS REUNION!
Old 07-19-2015, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh I'm not placing all the blame on Carly and Sonny. It's just they seem to get away with everything.

Michael has been one of my favorites forever. And I was really looking forward to his estrangement from his family for what Sonny did to AJ. I didn't want his vengeance to control and consume Michael. But what Michael has endured at the hands of his love ones is anything, but ok. They had so much they could have worked with for years. Instead Sonny suffer in jail for a tiny bit and Michael is now softening towards them in a matter of months. It was just cocked up so badly.

That's only one of my gripes. I hate what they did to Nik, there is no substance behind it. He's just acting evil, that's it, no real motive, no real build up. He's just evil acting.

Or Elizabeth doing something so horrible and crossing the line by controlling, manipulating, and lying to Jason about his real life. She's doing something that he despises, Jason has always valued truth and honesty in a relationship. And she's acting like a loony obsessed two dimension villain.

Both actors deserves so much better than this.
I think that it's really a little late to blame Sonny and Carly for GH becoming the Sonny, Carly and Jason show when it went on for years regardless of who was in charge and I guess that I've gotten past that even if I can see others have not. I came to the conclusion a long time ago that TPTB at GH hate AJ and have always made him the black sheep of his family and I think that it is hard to name a couple other than Sonny and Carly who have actually both stayed on the show and yes someone could say Dante and with the recasted Lulu but up until now they haven't really had their relationship tested and what we really have is a case where the writers and TPTB haven't written for or made it worth it for one or both characters in a pairing to stay on this show. I can't possibly root for Maxie and Nathan because of the way he just took her back with her once again having learned nothing and seriously if TPTB for any Soap wants a couple together for the long they allow them to overcome an obstacle but that didn't happen here and even if Tony wasn't leaving I cannot see them having much to do. I am still wondering how in the world TC/Nik is there in any capacity because TPTB have done him zero favors since he came back years ago and for him everything seems to be getting worse and worse as things go on for him. Liz is simply afraid to lose Jason and in the process overlooked that Jason has always valued truth and honesty and she never, ever accepted Jason's lifestyle and that always doomed them for me and with Liz's continual lie well, she deserves to lose Jason for good and she should've learned before to stay away from Nikolas but she didn't. In my opinion, this all goes back to one thing. Liz just has a difficult time dealing with the fact that Jason married Sam and found true happiness with her and has a child with her and that Liz is keeping Jason from Danny and I just couldn't see Sam doing that if the positions were reversed.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 07-20-2015, 01:43 AM
Master Fan

With GH it's just the same old, same old.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

It would be great to see them have something from today's world. Like focusing more on Brad and Lucas being seen as married couple in all fifty states now.

What's the point of telling the same story you have been telling for years with just different sets, light, and casting. They need to let go of the past and step into the future.
Old 07-20-2015, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
word!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread