Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2016, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Yeah and even if Sonny doesn't take the news well. Kristina should still get out there and explore what is right for her. No one is going to live her life, but her.

Poor Nina, she finally finds her soulmate. But they differ on the thing she wants most in the world.
Old 04-21-2016, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

It is really sad how much they're on different sides about the topic.

I think Sonny will surprise Kristina and be more understanding than she thinks. Though it's probably a good idea for her to get a better idea of what she feels before telling Sonny if that's what she's more comfortable with.
Old 04-22-2016, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

Oh I'm sure Sonny will be very understanding and accepting of his daughter. But I think he will still be super protective and he needs to understand that Kristina needs to experience this new part of her life. The good and the bad, for her to grow and find what is right for her.

Sonny missed out a lot of Kristina growing up and I think he's trying to make up for it now. But he can come on a little too strong in places.
Old 04-22-2016, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

Has Carly & Jax's daughter Jocelyn been SORASed? Because i don't watch GH much but she seemed older when she was on-screen this week than when I last saw her in a episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Oh I'm sure Sonny will be very understanding and accepting of his daughter. But I think he will still be super protective and he needs to understand that Kristina needs to experience this new part of her life. The good and the bad, for her to grow and find what is right for her.

Sonny missed out a lot of Kristina growing up and I think he's trying to make up for it now. But he can come on a little too strong in places.
How old was Kristina when her paternity came out?
Old 04-22-2016, 01:37 AM
Master Fan

When has Jocelyn been seen? Wouldn't Cameron and Spencer be aged as well, since aren't they around the same time.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When has Jocelyn been seen? Wouldn't Cameron and Spencer be aged as well, since aren't they around the same time.
Jocelyn was on-screen with Carly on April 19th. She was getting a check-up at the hospital. They stopped and talked to the new guy Finn. Jocelyn mentioned visiting Jax in Australia.
I'm not sure how old she is age wise on the show since her birth but she seemed to be about 12-13 if I had to guess.
Old 04-24-2016, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

I always hate when they have characters roughly about the same age. And then they will dramatically age one to be way older than another character that should be the same age. I've never been a big fan of the US soap aging process.
Old 04-24-2016, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Yeah all it takes is one kid being aged to throw off everyone's ages which annoys me because I like knowing the age of characters.
Old 04-25-2016, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I mean in reality I think Morgan should still be something like tween instead of his twenties.
Old 04-27-2016, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

I believe he was aged either before or after that shooting that left him in a coma. I guess it was to make him & Michael closer in age.
Old 04-27-2016, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I believe he was aged either before or after that shooting that left him in a coma. I guess it was to make him & Michael closer in age.
I thought Michael was the one in a coma after being shot. And Morgan went off to military school and came back much older. I thought he was closer to Molly's age than Kristina's age.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

I checked and Morgan should be 13 (because he was born on-screen October 2003) but is 22 instead. He's been aged 3 times and was de-aged once before being re-aged.

It turns out Josslyn was aged last year and is now 11 on-screen.

Quote:
I thought Michael was the one in a coma after being shot. And Morgan went off to military school and came back much older. I thought he was closer to Molly's age than Kristina's age.
Oh right that's correct. I always get it mixed up.
Old 04-28-2016, 02:30 AM
Master Fan

Ugh soaps and their agings. I prefer it when they let things aged more naturally. Instead of having parents and children looking almost the same age.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

GH did well at the daytime emmy's they sweep many of the main awards.
Congrats to Bryan and Tyler.
2016 Daytime Emmy Awards: CBS & ABC Dominate With 6 Each | Deadline
Old 05-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

That's great that they all won.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread