Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched yesterday's episode, ughhhhh nina kind of annoyed the sht out of me, lying about Rafe hurting her and then there's the whole ending of the episode, Molly better be okay

I loved Ric/Alexis too and Ric/Elizabeth, I just want Ric to come out of hiding and tell them he's alive and all that IDEK why he's faking his death tbh, I missed a lot of GH the last month
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-04-2014, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Of all the episodes to repeat...they show the crypt sex one. Why not go back and show a classic episode, not the Luke and Laure wedding, because I've seen it often enough. but something classic.

Nina is so annoying...but not as annoying as Rosalie (SP) She needs to be gone NOW! She could hook up with Levi and both run off into the night never to be seen or heard from again!

Sara, Ric is faking his own death because Jordan and Anna know that he was not Julian's boss. So in order to flesh out the real boss, Ric needs to be dead. and this way they could let him go, kind of. Nathan was the one that 'killed' him. Apparently Ric tried to escape, there was a struggle for the gun, Nathan shot him...in an angle that blew his face off, or so they told Molly...which was comforting I'm sure. but they needed a reason why she couldn't see the body...or have a funeral apparently.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 07-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
Of all the episodes to repeat...they show the crypt sex one. Why not go back and show a classic episode, not the Luke and Laure wedding, because I've seen it often enough. but something classic.

Nina is so annoying...but not as annoying as Rosalie (SP) She needs to be gone NOW! She could hook up with Levi and both run off into the night never to be seen or heard from again!

Sara, Ric is faking his own death because Jordan and Anna know that he was not Julian's boss. So in order to flesh out the real boss, Ric needs to be dead. and this way they could let him go, kind of. Nathan was the one that 'killed' him. Apparently Ric tried to escape, there was a struggle for the gun, Nathan shot him...in an angle that blew his face off, or so they told Molly...which was comforting I'm sure. but they needed a reason why she couldn't see the body...or have a funeral apparently.
I'm so glad I didn't watch the rerun I know, why not the Metrocourt hostage crisis or hotel Fire or smth?

Yeah, Rosalie is really annoying, ugh I wanna smack her Yes they should leave town together

Ahhhh I see I only watched the scene where Anna told Molly and Elizabeth he was dead and the ending with him coming alive in the morgue

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-07-2014, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wasn't too impressed with Patrick today. I know he's hurting, but you need to draw the line at some point.

I really don't know who's side I'm on in this Ava/Sonny mess. I want them to destroy each other.

None of my faves were on today. It was pretty boring.

Are expecting Kiki to be Nina's or do you think they'll bring in somebody new?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 07-08-2014, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Yeah, I adore Patrick and I get he's hurting but Rafe is like 16 years old, threatening him or even hurting him won't ease your pain

POOR MOLLY THO

Yeah, Sonny/Ava...

I kind of don't want her to be Nina's because Nina is actually annoying the crap out of me atm I hate Sam/Silas and want her to end them but she does annoy me now that i'm watching the show

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-08-2014, 08:21 AM
Passionate Fan

I enjoyed the interplay between Sonny and Dehlia, Ava's mother.
They, the actors, had great chemistry and it was nice to see Sonny have a bit of a smile, or was it Maurice's smile to act with ... Dehlia's character.

I enjoyed her exclaiming, "My husband, Roger, what's he doing in this picture with you, ". I wonder if there will be some sort of connection.

I don't remember much of Ryan's Hope other than a few actors. I do n=know that Dehlia was a misunderstood character in the show. And she was married to Roger who was mean to her.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought her and Maurice played really well off of each other. it's a shame she got sent out of town so quickly.

I'm so glad I don't live Port Charles. Both the doctors and the cops don't seem to be on top of their game lately. Life or Death situation or not...why would anybody let Patrick operate on Rafe? I just don't get it. I don't care for Rafe, but if Patrick does something on purpose to harm him...then that character is done for me. I mean I could understand why he would want to...but I think the character is better then that.

Did we actually have a Nina free day?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 07-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Patrick had to operate on someone else not too long ago that was against his better judgement. Hmm, was it AJ? Patrick had a thing against someone he had to operate on.

Cops and docs, brilliant as they are supposed to be, are addle brained here. They miss the obvious things lately.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Everybody in Port Charles are missing obvious things lately, Alexis, Tracey and Maxie. I don't like how they're dumbing down the woman.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 07-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Good Patrick and Bad Patrick or Shadow Patrick. All he has to do is let Rafe die.
And Molly, she got worse.
Then there is Alice who needs a new heart.
Hmm, someone is gonna die.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Both Molly and Rafe get on my nerves...so I'm not to emotionally attached to either one. Although if Molly where the one to die...what would really mess up Alexis/Julian, because he's already feeling guilty.

How slow is the GH elevator? Nina had time to get to the hospital and find Silas and Dante and Lulu are still waiting for that elevator.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 07-10-2014, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

If I had to choose, i'd choose Rafe to die cause I actually love Molly a lot and I actually do think he could die I hate soaps who kill off kids

Mysterious Island Girl It was Jason he has to operate on It was after Robin was supposedly killed and Patrick blames Jason because Robin was in the lab getting the medicine Jason needed to live

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm trying to figure out where the better storyline would be. If Rafe dies, and I can't tell just yet, he's still on a ventilator, the Silas and Nina story could get amped up, breaking him and Sam up and giving an in to Jason to come back in. We know he's alive.

If Molly dies, then Ric will have to come back and get in between Alexis and Julian. Julian would have to get out of the business, etc.

There seems to be a lot more story that could happen if Molly dies. She is a great actress and maybe she would move on to bigger and better venues.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nina's reaction to Rafe at the end of the episode was sickening. UGH I cannot stand her.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope their big plan is to have Nina be expendable...because I really don't see how they can redeem her at this point. With any luck she'll go nuts...um...more nuts and kill off some useless characters.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread