Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2014, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

No other character ticks me off as much as Ava. (and that's saying something when it comes to GH). She has no redeemable qualities what so ever. She's always with her sob story to get what she wants, but she's a vile human being and deserves everything she gets...like getting arrested moments after holding her baby for the first time. (YAY! DANTE!). The very same baby she cries about not holding, seeing etc is the same one she's been using as a survival tactic. ....and how do people keep falling for her crap? I expected more from Silas. Morgan and Kiki have never been known for their wise decision making.

Aside from Ava finally getting arrested, I'm very disappointed in how this storyline ended. The Franco/Nina side of it was over way too soon. I wouldn't have minded a few more weeks of them being on the run with little Jamie, becoming a family. At least Franco made an effort to escape, but Nina...I know she's a bit nuts but SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY SHE FELL FOR THE LIE SILAS WAS FEEDING HER? I thought she was making some progress.

I missed Johnny the first time around...but gotta say he's a lot of fun.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-14-2014, 09:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Yay for the way Ava was taken care of. She deserves all the bad things that have happened to her as of lately. I'm going to think that Kiki and Morgan will raise this baby.

Now I was seeing the pain it was causing Silas when he lied to Nina. He knows how sick she is. I believe he was hurting when he played her like he did.

Then Nina, wowza, great acting chops coming for the actor who plays her. She was in such mental anguish. Then she broke down and in Silas' arms. I really hope the story continues and that Nina is given some legit therapy for all that she's gone through although, she most likely will never be redeemed(it's good for the GH story), but let's get her some help anyways.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
No other character ticks me off as much as Ava. (and that's saying something when it comes to GH). She has no redeemable qualities what so ever. She's always with her sob story to get what she wants, but she's a vile human being and deserves everything she gets...like getting arrested moments after holding her baby for the first time. (YAY! DANTE!). The very same baby she cries about not holding, seeing etc is the same one she's been using as a survival tactic. ....and how do people keep falling for her crap? I expected more from Silas. Morgan and Kiki have never been known for their wise decision making.

Aside from Ava finally getting arrested, I'm very disappointed in how this storyline ended. The Franco/Nina side of it was over way too soon. I wouldn't have minded a few more weeks of them being on the run with little Jamie, becoming a family. At least Franco made an effort to escape, but Nina...I know she's a bit nuts but SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY SHE FELL FOR THE LIE SILAS WAS FEEDING HER? I thought she was making some progress.

I missed Johnny the first time around...but gotta say he's a lot of fun.
Yeah, Ava is known for feeding sob stories to get exactly what she wants from those people. That's why she didn't tell Silas right away when she showed up at his apartment, begging for his help to hide her there and he had no idea that she was on the run from law. She does this thing where she would tell half truth and half lie to people who would be blind enough to help her with anything she needs. Like for example, she trashed Sonny to Morgan and Kiki, feeding lies into their heads thinking that Sonny was out for her blood because of his killing AJ off but really, it was because of her killing Connie that started the whole thing but of course, she couldn't tell Morgan and Kiki about it. That's how Ava rolls.

So of course she would cry and whine about not holding her daughter enough to Dante or any cops or even Morgan before she got arrested, I mean she would make them feel bad enough to grand her wishes. So this is not surprising that she has done this which is why I was so effin' happy that Dante arrested her without one single of second thoughts. No sympathy, nothing. He just straight up arrested her and I couldn't have asked better than that. Someone should have done that to her long time ago.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
Yeah, that's why we are enjoying it RIGHT NOW while it lasts before he gets out and yeah.

But you see, once he gets out, he still lost his relationship with Michael and that's a HUGE punishment for him to live with because he said many times that nothing can ever destroy him other than losing one of his children or all and he lost Michael and that literally destroyed him hence why he wanted to keep AJ's murder a secret because of that reason.

So I am ok with that either way that he's locked up and gets beaten up everyday or gets freed and still faces everyday life that he doesn't have a relationship with his son anymore.
Well that probably won't last very long with Jason back in the picture I mean honestly to me with the whole Michael being a quartermaine is too little too late for me.
Old 12-15-2014, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sonny had this coming, i mean, how long did he really think he could go unpunished for crimes? I mean, it was bound to catch up with him
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-15-2014, 02:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm thinking that Sonny is going to be the father of little Jamie. Then Kiki her legit sister and Morgan her legit brother, will raise her. This will bring those two closer together and soon enough they will be a couple again.

^my predictions.
Old 12-15-2014, 04:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really hope she's Morgan's kid. Sonny already has like 10. Plus, it's absolutely adorable seeing Morgan in daddy mode.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ My thoughts exactly.

I felt so bad for Nina. I hope Franco can some how come through for her. (and stay out of Pentenville (SP?) I'm not in the mood for Franco/Sonny prison scenes.) I'd much rather Franco out free as a bird while Sonny is locked away.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-18-2014, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hated Morgan/Kiki together, see i don't like Kiki as much now but when Kirsten played Starr i adored her, these stupid copyright issues

Yeah, i hope Morgan is too, Sonny has so many already geez!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-18-2014, 05:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm okay with KA as Kiki and like that she's no longer being shoved down our throats like she was when the character came on, and worse, when they brought her on as Starr. However, for as much as she no longer annoys me, I still don't care about her and wouldn't mind if she leaves.

I'm a huge Liz fan, but she is being ridiculous with jumping down Sam's throat at her insinuation that Jake grabbed her that day. If SaLiz start feuding over Jason again, I'll scream.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliemill (View Post)
If SaLiz start feuding over Jason again, I'll scream.
literally my worst nightmare. jason is not worthy!
Old 12-18-2014, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
Well that probably won't last very long with Jason back in the picture I mean honestly to me with the whole Michael being a quartermaine is too little too late for me.
Yeah, I kinda expect that tbh.

Oh gosh, if they EVER go there with Sam and Liz feuding over Jason, I would cut someone. I swear enough is enough. We don't need another 2007 rehash ever again. It is getting old fast. :rolleyes;
Old 12-19-2014, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

This whole mob storyline is boring me to tears....I DON'T CARE! I say get rid of both Sonny and Julian and just have Johnny and Carlos be the mob in PC.

GUH! I LOVE FRANCO AND NINA SO FREAKEN MUCH! It really snuck up on me. I was annoyed with Nina when she first came on, but now that they have her away from Silas, she's enjoyable. ...and Silas, what an ass! He goes to jail to visit Ava yet can't bat an eye about Nina?

I would be enjoying the Jason/Jake storyline more if it was more about him and less about the Liz/Sam drama. (actually I enjoy any storyline more if it doesn't involve Liz. )
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-19-2014, 05:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
literally my worst nightmare. jason is not worthy!
Seems to me that he is made out to be Saint Jason, and he's just less wordy than all the other mobsters imo. Maybe that's why all the ladies love him. He listens to them.

Quote:
This whole mob storyline is boring me to tears....I DON'T CARE! I say get rid of both Sonny and Julian and just have Johnny and Carlos be the mob in PC.
I like this thought. I'm so tired of Sonny. Julian is new to me, but getting boring. Now Carlos and Johnny, brand new to me and there is a lot more energy with them.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)

GUH! I LOVE FRANCO AND NINA SO FREAKEN MUCH! It really snuck up on me. I was annoyed with Nina when she first came on, but now that they have her away from Silas, she's enjoyable. ...and Silas, what an ass! He goes to jail to visit Ava yet can't bat an eye about Nina?

I would be enjoying the Jason/Jake storyline more if it was more about him and less about the Liz/Sam drama. (actually I enjoy any storyline more if it doesn't involve Liz. )
I couldn't agree more on that.

Franco and Nina scenes were amazing and only they can be true to each other and be there and I think they are better when they are in each other orbits. I love that Nina wouldn't let Alexis represents her unless she helps Franco as well. See, that's kind of loyal she has for someone she cares about, unlike her douche of husband who hasn't done one thing at all.

I agree with that I would enjoy Jason/Jake scenes without being all about Liz and I am tired of Sam/Liz fighting over him because like some of you said, I agree, Jason is not worth to fight over.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread