Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2020, 10:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, they did a story years ago where Helena brainwashed Lucky into poisoning Luke. I could see this as being something similar.

We saw Dante was brainwashed before, and we saw him unhinged going after Peter. Dante confided in Anna and Robert that the PTSD was a cover story, and he couldn't control his actions. Then today we got his whole "I didn't kill him" mantra.

Last edited by tslpsh; 08-04-2020 at 12:36 AM
Old 08-04-2020, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It’ll be interesting to see where they take this Dante story, so many ways for it to go.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-05-2020, 04:23 AM
Loyal Fan

^Yup. I don't get why they didn't go the PTSD route when Jason returned. That was like the worst return ever. Nothing happened. Ditto with Nik's return. Hopefully this one will be better.

Anyone catch the AMC reference? yesterday

Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald as Sam is more animated than Kelly Monaco.
Old 08-05-2020, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I think the same thing with Jake. No real story with that. He was with Cassadines and than returned to a life with his mother, brothers and everyone. How would that not affect a little kid big time .

No, what was the reference? I love when they reference AMC and OLTL

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-05-2020, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What I loved about the return is seeing Dante again, Nina betraying Nelle and Lindsay owning it as Sam on day 1!
Old 08-05-2020, 10:29 PM
Loyal Fan

The AMC reference was when Valentin and Martin were talking about Quartermaine shares. Valentin brought up having "Skye Chandler-Quartermaine's" shares. Martin wondered why the name Chandler sounded familiar, and Valentin said her family is from Pine Valley, Pennsylvania. Martin just shrugged like he never heard of it before.

Nelle faking a panic attack in court, she's so extra. Nina was totally right about everything she said, but I don't see Michael as much better.

Wow, a Lucky and Mary Mae mention in one day. Someone did their homework.
Old 08-06-2020, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Ahh okay that’s awesome

Yeah I think Lucas should just take Wiley and run at this point. He’s the only one who put Wiley and his needs first.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-08-2020, 07:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Looks like another head trauma story for Jason. I wonder if this time, we will get memories that come back to him about Russia and Peter.

Do you think Brando is guilty? I think it seems too obvious. Maybe Cyrus distracted Brando while his men went back there and messed with Jason's bike. I do think a lot of people like Sonny, Carly, Sam etc will suspect Brando though.

I'm thinking Sam definitely let's Valentin "borrow" her kids proxy so she can see Jason in the hospital. They seem to be planning a Val take over story. They did this story with Nik like 3 years ago.

Do you all have any speculation on Peter writing that article about Holly, and how it ties into the WSB, and maybe even Dante?

Last edited by tslpsh; 08-08-2020 at 08:46 AM
Old 08-09-2020, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I am sooo over the Jason trauma stories. I'd rather see Friz, Maxie, Lulu someone other than Jason, Sam, Carly, Sonny and Michael front and center of a story. I hope it doesn't last and it's just a short story.

I don't think it was Brando either, way too obvious if it was. I guess time will tell though.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-09-2020, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope there is a point of Jason being knocked out storyline... is he going to wake up with no memory or something big will come from it? If it's just a normal wake up then I don't get the point of the current brain injury. lol
Old 08-10-2020, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I agree.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-12-2020, 03:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Jason wakes up the same. So boring. He seemed more upset that Sam got the parole removed than he did about her selling the proxies.

My guess is that there was no real motorcycle accident, and the whole thing was staged, which is why Jason couldn't remember it.

Sasha addicted to drugs has potential with Cyrus looming.

I am thinking Cyrus or Valentin show up to this portrait reveal, at least I hope something there dramatic happens.

Still annoyed Lucas got cut out of the Wiley story, so whatever to that whole thing.

Nelle marrying Julian doesn't look good to the court, so they give it to Michael, but Michael himself married an ex-cult member for the exact same purpose.

I've never cared about Michael, but really started disliking him after how smug and happy he was at stealing his friend's girlfriend and throwing Sasha away like she meant nothing. He wasn't even mad she fake cheated, so he basically just using her the whole time so he could have Willow. I still don't think Willow has grieved properly, and Michael and the Corinthos clan are taking advantage that she saw this kid as her son and is latching on cause her real kid died. Though Willow today was smug too for stealing another woman's child. Nelle is a sociopath but these guys ain't much better, so there is nothing here to root for. Nelle's best chance would've been to be on Lucas's side for custody, and said she gave the child to him cause he provided a better environment than the Corinthos clan for Wiley.

Last edited by tslpsh; 08-12-2020 at 04:15 PM
Old 08-12-2020, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have been enjoying GH since it's returned...
My goodness GH is also doing no social distancing at all. lol It does make it normal to watch so if everyone is safe then I am okay.

The issue for me when it comes to Nelle is that she literally gave her own child away after she gave birth to him and made Michael believed his son had died.
So that's why Nelle being sympathetic doesn't work for me. It would've worked if after she gave birth we saw her kid get stripped from her but no... she gave her child away and didn't care to get the child back all to hurt Michael so she can cry me a river. Happy she didn't get Wiley...

Carly may be hpyorcrtical a lot of the times but she's completely correct... Nelle got no one to feel bad for except for herself for the day she chose to give her child away as a ploy like it was nothing. Brad is still doing time in jail... as he should because he went along with it however Nelle lied and said the whole thing was Brad and still not taking any responsibility for what she did.

Nelle marrying Julian was so stupid... I still don't get the decision there...

I agree on Lucas... is he still even on the show? because yeah he's been erased.

Old 08-13-2020, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I agree with everything you said about Nelle. Had Brad knocked her out and took Jonah or someone else had swapped Wiley and Jonah I’d feel way more for her. Wiley is nothing but a plot point baby to her to hold over Carly and the Corinthos heads. I’m glad Michael has custody but now I could use a break from the Wiley drama (though I feel it may just be starting up).

I think Lucas should’ve came in to fight for Wileys custody. He’s the better option all the way around.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-13-2020, 12:50 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think psycho Nelle should have gotten the kid either, and I am glad she didn't, but the story would have been more compelling, complicated and dramatic had Nelle stuck to her original plan really given the kid to Lucas, and argued in court why the Corinthos clan is ill-suited compared to Lucas as a parent, as opposed to suing for custody for herself.

There was a bunch of things they didn't address.

Why is Michael and Willow's fake marriage more acceptable? They married to get a kid, the same as Nelle. Julian is a mobster got brought up, good point, but what about Sonny, and his current dealing with the dangerous Cyrus?

Sasha lied about Nina being her mother, but isn't Willow a former cult member who grew up in the cult? How does that look better in the eyes of the court?

I agree with Nelle being a wrong choice, but that reason was a lame one to give seeing as Michael did the same thing.

What about the shoot out Michael was just in, where he was the target and mayor Laura got shot instead, and almost died? I would think that would be argument not to give the kid to Michael.

If I were the judge, and Lucas wasn't an option, I'd op'ed to have the kid put in a foster home.

Even Michael today didn't seem to care his family lost their company or that the hospital and a bunch of people's lives could be in danger. He also doesn't seem to care he lost his job, so I guess he just expects Sonny and Carly to pay for Wiley's upbringing, or Ned? I just get annoyed at a bunch of other characters saying what a shining example Michael and Willow are, when the way Michael has acted is purely self motivated.

The way Chase and Sasha 'faked' an affair for Michael to get what he wanted anyway was just eye roll worthy. They did the deed, he gets what he wants and still looks like the martyr doing it for "Wiley's sake" when really he never cared about Sasha in the first place and wanted his friend's girl all along.

I actually did like Willow before this storyline. She was a sympathetic good girl. Since becoming Mrs Corinthos however, Willow is too smug for someone who is the nice sympathetic person we are suppose to see her as. It's just unhealthy the way she is fixating on this child that isn't hers, and I think she needs serious help.

Last edited by tslpsh; 08-13-2020 at 02:27 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread