Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I'm still pissed with both deaths...
AJ one is upsetting since Sonny killed him... and to see him acting like some victim against Cyrus now is pretty laughable with all the crimes he's committed.

Emily's just didn't need to happen.

I would love to see AJ and Emily come back, since it would shake up everything in Port Charles.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 05-03-2020, 02:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I wish they had gotten AT Emily to take SK AJ into heaven, but oh well.

This was a good scene

AJ talks with Emily after she overdoses on Heroin and tries to fly off the roof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h2EdpbHv88&t=6m18s

Last edited by tslpsh; 05-03-2020 at 02:36 PM
Old 05-03-2020, 02:59 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I'm still pissed with both deaths...
AJ one is upsetting since Sonny killed him... and to see him acting like some victim against Cyrus now is pretty laughable with all the crimes he's committed.

Emily's just didn't need to happen.
This could be the reason I Hate the character of Sonny. He kills people. He dismisses and abuses people whom he deems unworthy of respect. He never forgives people for doing the same crimes/sins he's done, at times crimes that are far-worse than what the person has done. Yet the writers continually write Sonny as The Moral Compass for GH, the one Everyone in Port Charles goes to when they need to grovel for help. I get angry every time I watch Liz, Scott, Ava, Laura or Jordan to name a few bow down to him on bended knee asking for a favor they could probably get from anyone else in town, but Noooo, got to go to Lord Corinthos. Just once I'd like to see Sonny get what's coming to him.
Old 05-03-2020, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslpsh (View Post)
I wish they had gotten AT Emily to take SK AJ into heaven, but oh well.

This was a good scene

AJ talks with Emily after she overdoses on Heroin and tries to fly off the roof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h2EdpbHv88&t=6m18s
Ohh thank you for posting that. What a well done scene. I would love to see them back.
Old 05-04-2020, 03:48 PM
Total Fan

I really enjoyed the show today. Lots of conflict.....with no resolution in sight. Julian and Neil had some great scenes, especially at the end of the show. Would like to see more interaction between them in the future. Could make for a good Bromance. Same with Alexis and The Davis Girls. Loved seeing Alexis' eyes grow wide in amazement when Molly told her about sleeping with Brando.

Ava and Nikolas started out bad, then got better almost sweet and kind, only to end in an all out war of words. So good. Don't know where these two are headed. This "Will they or won't they?" could go in so many directions. I'm here for the journey.

Loved the tension between Franco and Elizabeth. IMO People who are in a relationship actually have disagreements and petty arguments. In Franco's case it was "Open mouth, insert foot!" I needed that "heat" with this couple. Just don't want it to be the beginning of the end for them.
Old 05-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I second everything you should. I'm really invested in where Nik and Ava do go. I loved the Davis Girls scenes as well, they were one of my first favorite families on GH so it's nice to see them together.
Old 05-06-2020, 01:29 PM
Total Fan

Was so aggravated today. Local News interrupted the beginning of the show And the last 15 minutes. Something about a fire that has been burning for a few days and the closure of the road next to it. I really wanted to see the previews for tomorrow, but oh, well.....

Couldn't help but laugh when Brook Lynn got in trouble yet again. And it looked to me like Mike must have died while he and Sonny were watching the Yankees game, but I guess not. (Unless he died in the last 15 minutes of the show.)
Old 05-08-2020, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you have Hulu? Sometimes you can catch GH the next day if you have the app.
Old 05-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
Was so aggravated today. Local News interrupted the beginning of the show And the last 15 minutes. Something about a fire that has been burning for a few days and the closure of the road next to it. I really wanted to see the previews for tomorrow, but oh, well.....

Couldn't help but laugh when Brook Lynn got in trouble yet again. And it looked to me like Mike must have died while he and Sonny were watching the Yankees game, but I guess not. (Unless he died in the last 15 minutes of the show.)
Now I've gotta watch...I hope Mike didn't die but I think we all seen it coming
Old 05-12-2020, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

sad to gear about Mike. Yes Davis girls scenes are always good.
Old 05-13-2020, 01:58 PM
Total Fan

^ Speaking of Mike Corbin, sweet scenes today with Mike, Avery and Ava. Also special scenes with Sonny and Ava and with Ava and Avery. GH has some talented younger actors. I enjoy every one of them except Wiley and it's certainly not the baby who plays him, it's the lonnnnng story that seems will never end. In fact, those twin/toddlers are really good in the scenes....always has a smile and is so pleasant to watch.
Old 05-13-2020, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I LOVED Ava with Avery . GH really does have some of the most talented kids. It's hard to believe that the little girls playing Avery are the same girls from day one practically . I also agree about Wiley the boys are adorable but the story is making me not care for the character. If it's not one thing, it is literally another with him . I think he has more story than CarSon at this point
Old 05-24-2020, 01:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I really hope Maxie isn't pregnant,but that seems to be the direction they are hinting at
Old 05-24-2020, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish GH really aired classics like from the 90s or even early 2000s.
Old 05-25-2020, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^That would be awesome
Closed Thread   Post New Thread