Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2015, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Did you see Michelle's tweet? She posted crazy Nina and said I heard rumors that she's back this week.

Oh really?! I don't watch that show so let me know how it goes. Maybe posting gifs here to see what he looks like there.
Old 01-24-2015, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

FRANCO AND NINA TODAY!

The first thing when he gets out of solitary (and why is he in there for a whole month? was phone Nina to check up on her! I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH! and he's the first thing she thinks about! GUH!

I can't post gifs, dial up...it would take to long, but I can tell you when he's on so you can look for gifs. I'm pretty sure he plays a baddie.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-25-2015, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I love that Franco confronted Sonny and Julian just to get the damn phone so that he could contract her. He really cares about her that much doesn't he? I find it so adorable. I also love that Nina thought about him since they have been apart and worries about him and wished that he would join in with her. But urgh, she's talking to his psycho mother and knowing her, she probably never approves her and wants to destroy what they have. Uh oh.
Old 01-26-2015, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved seeing her gush about him today, she was on cloud nine. And he got so protective of her when he found out Heather was there with her. He will stop at nothing to save her.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-27-2015, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Nina's smile when she talked about Franco. That was beautiful and you can just tell that she's starting to fall for him. Just look at her smile and her eyes. She just lightens up every time she mentions his name. It's so obvious. Even Heather can tell how close they are because she doesn't need story to know that. Her eyes and smile say it all, you know.

Franco thinking about her enough to stand up against Sonny/Julian to get a cellphone so that he would call her? He's so smitten with her it's so adorable. He has never done like that with Carly so that's good thing.
Old 01-29-2015, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Franco is so protective over her. He's willing to throw in with Julian and Sonny. (I am really enjoying the three of them in jail, very funny! ) It's a shame they wont remain 'friends' on the outside.

I'm thinking the whole Fluke drama will take the first half of the month because days/nights in PC take FOREVER, and we'll finally start focusing on Franco saving Nina after that. I hope he gets to her before Heather tries anything or warps Nina's mind against him.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-29-2015, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Yep, he's willingly to sacrifice himself to be on Sonny/Julian's good side just to get to his Nina. I love that they all get along so well in prison but on the outside, they don't and that sucks. I was really starting to enjoy their semi-bonding, at least. Too bad that won't last at all. It's so refreshing to see them talking so civil like that.

Looks like tomorrow is all of them unfolding. Heather/Nina are in the preview and so is the party going on with the bomb about to go off.
Old 01-31-2015, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Now that Nina knows who Heather really is, I think she'll be able to stand up for herself and fight her off long enough for Franco to come in and be the hero...at least I sure hope so.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-31-2015, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

I love when Franco is like HELL NO, we are NOT going to the party, we are GOING TO GET NINA. He's so determined. I was like why didn't you get out of van and run to her because three people are aiming for party and you are the ONLY ONE who want to get to her so that would be smart if you get out and find a way to get a ride to get to her. I mean he is Franco for a reason so he could find a way.

And yeah, looks like they got in an accident so that means Nina has to fight off with Heather for a bit without him. I know she can do it.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

He's got the gun and they're going to listen to him. I love how devoted and protected he is of her. I hope she realizes that no matter what happens Franco has the best of intenstions when it comes to her.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-02-2015, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Urgh, Franco, STOP making me fall in love with you two. He was so determined to get to her and despite two guys gunning for all of them, he just didn't care to stay around and help. He just wanted to get to her so badly so he left in hurry. Damnit, that guy is so in love with her if he didn't stay around to help others and wanted to save hers first. Stop it, Franco, you are too much.
Old 02-04-2015, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

GUH! These two are so amazing! Nina was so sure he would come to save her, and they were on the same page, and knew how to take down Heather. ...but WHAT IS HE THINKNG?! The whole LSD thing can seriously mess up.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes, I worry that that amount of drugs could throw him back into his pre-tumor removal days ways.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

I kinda ranted about that on discussion thread that I think it's really bad idea. It's stupid. Very stupid decision on his part out of desperation. I get it that he wants to be in same place with her but doing that...that's not option. It's scary and like they said themselves, they don't trust Heather and don't know what kind of thing she makes so what if it actually kills him then? I just can NOT believe that he actually went there. I do find them so adorable and cute but doing this way....that's not something I can agree on.
Old 02-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think that was the smartest move either one of them have ever made. but the sentiment behind it was sweet.

THE KISS! THE PROMISES!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread